Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

toadette
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

Post by toadette »

Reading KittyGussip's post on Kalel's wall of text about how intjs are this and that makes me think that her all-or-nothing attitude is really screwing her. I really feel for her because I can relate a lot, but she is being hypocritical by saying that most people don't interest her and that there's "no logic" in talking to them (or whatever she said) while being upset that she has no one to confide in. No person is going to capture your full interest 24/7, you have to put work into it if you want a good friendship just like you have to put work into having a stable romantic relationship. I don't know if she hopes to find some sort of a 'perfect' friend or if this is just her being an introvert, but I hope she realizes that, even though cliché, no one is perfect. That doesn't mean they can't be a good friend to someone. I wish her happiness either way.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

What's cyrus' ig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evebarnett
Talker
Talker

Post by evebarnett »

KittyGussip wrote:Sorry for the spam posts but I just read the comments, someone commented with this:
i think solitude is really misconstrued in general, imo enjoying your own company is so important, but so many people think i'm weird for wanting to be by myself, its the culture of always having someone around and if not its "lonely". of course its nice being with people you enjoy the company of, but sometimes solitude is what you need to let all the thoughts flow :)

Kalel replaid with :
I don't know if you've ever taken a Myers-Briggs personality type test, but it can really help you understand yourself. I'm an INTJ, which is why I feel like I don't really have friends... nor do I feel the urge to work overtime to harvest them. When you're introverted, combined with intuitive/thinking- you're just a natural born loner. Loner... I actually hate that word because of its negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be a social butterfly. But my point being, when you have that combo of traits (INT) you are SO good at mentally stimulating yourself that the need for outside stimulation/socialization isn't there as much. For me, it's honestly just tiring and most of the time I end up thinking about how I'd rather be reading or at home watching a movie with my cats. This will sound cynical as hell, but I think I find socializing to be draining because 90% of people don't interest me. I feel bored in their presence. I feel pressured to ask them questions about themselves, when in reality I'm not interested. It's all about formality, which beyond the importance of kindness, I don't see much logic in. But I mean, when I find that 10%... those people who challenge me, those people who get my gears turning, those people who like to delve into deep shit... oh, I love it. Problem is, I don't come across them too often

And I think I jump into romantic relationships so quickly because it's the easiest way to meet my (very small) social quota. No one can handle being completely alone. But when I have a boyfriend I have that special someone who is always there for me, which is nice. I prefer that over friends. Maybe from the hormonal high that comes along with it? lol, I don't know... I just prefer to pour myself into one person and give them 100%. But I think where I go wrong is my choice of people that I bring into my life. I'm starting to realize that it's crucial for me to be around other like-minded people who "get me"... because otherwise the relationship just won't work.

BUTTTT despite my natural urges, I definitely need to start pouring more of myself into sustainable friendships. I just keep fucking myself over by giving 100% to men. Good riddance. 
thoughts ? :roll:
apparently me -an INTJ- cant have friends and Im destined to be a loner ? lol KAlel
just because you screw over your friends doesnt mean all INTJs are assholes like you
btw, INTJs are more successful with keeping friendships more than romantic partners, just admit youre not an INTJ already :roll:
I think Kalel sounds like a damn Sociopath, and a Narcissistic one at that.

All I got from her comment was that "I don't care about anyone else unless its about me" So she won't have friends because you have to take an interest. But she likes the game of getting a boyfriend because she can be praised for everything she does ( This is usually the Honeymoon Phase)

I literally googled sociopath and she ticks more than half the box's. Lies consistently, can't accept fault, has trouble with empathy, trouble building relationships, thinks everyone is being overly hostile at them ( EG Anthony's Draw my life)

Honestly think she needs serious help. To feel "too tired" to ask her friends what is going on in their lives? wtf.

I can't even, imagine if she was a bridesmaid for a friend. She physically couldn't do it. She is too self centred and too much of a sociopath to see how hurtful that is to her friend.

To me its frustrating that she is like " This is how I am, I am not wrong so there is nothing to work on or fix" despite having literally no one in her life at all except her cats ( Who scientist have said don't build emotional connections, so they don't love her either) But then again, strengthens that sociopath/narcissist argument.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

How do you guys know your Myers-Brigg personality type? The official website online test is $50 :| Are the free ones even reliable?

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

I want to hold her and brush her hair, like a little sister doing it for a big sister.
Tell her everything will be okay.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Butterflywing wrote:I want to hold her and brush her hair, like a little sister doing it for a big sister.
:bang:

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

Butterflywing wrote:I want to hold her and brush her hair, like a little sister doing it for a big sister.
Ummmmm. This is really creepy. Please don't say that again.

Healshine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Healshine »

KittyGussip wrote:Sorry for the spam posts but I just read the comments, someone commented with this:
i think solitude is really misconstrued in general, imo enjoying your own company is so important, but so many people think i'm weird for wanting to be by myself, its the culture of always having someone around and if not its "lonely". of course its nice being with people you enjoy the company of, but sometimes solitude is what you need to let all the thoughts flow :)

Kalel replaid with :
I don't know if you've ever taken a Myers-Briggs personality type test, but it can really help you understand yourself. I'm an INTJ, which is why I feel like I don't really have friends... nor do I feel the urge to work overtime to harvest them. When you're introverted, combined with intuitive/thinking- you're just a natural born loner. Loner... I actually hate that word because of its negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be a social butterfly. But my point being, when you have that combo of traits (INT) you are SO good at mentally stimulating yourself that the need for outside stimulation/socialization isn't there as much. For me, it's honestly just tiring and most of the time I end up thinking about how I'd rather be reading or at home watching a movie with my cats. This will sound cynical as hell, but I think I find socializing to be draining because 90% of people don't interest me. I feel bored in their presence. I feel pressured to ask them questions about themselves, when in reality I'm not interested. It's all about formality, which beyond the importance of kindness, I don't see much logic in. But I mean, when I find that 10%... those people who challenge me, those people who get my gears turning, those people who like to delve into deep shit... oh, I love it. Problem is, I don't come across them too often

And I think I jump into romantic relationships so quickly because it's the easiest way to meet my (very small) social quota. No one can handle being completely alone. But when I have a boyfriend I have that special someone who is always there for me, which is nice. I prefer that over friends. Maybe from the hormonal high that comes along with it? lol, I don't know... I just prefer to pour myself into one person and give them 100%. But I think where I go wrong is my choice of people that I bring into my life. I'm starting to realize that it's crucial for me to be around other like-minded people who "get me"... because otherwise the relationship just won't work.

BUTTTT despite my natural urges, I definitely need to start pouring more of myself into sustainable friendships. I just keep fucking myself over by giving 100% to men. Good riddance. 
thoughts ? :roll:
apparently me -an INTJ- cant have friends and Im destined to be a loner ? lol KAlel
just because you screw over your friends doesnt mean all INTJs are assholes like you
btw, INTJs are more successful with keeping friendships more than romantic partners, just admit youre not an INTJ already :roll:
She is definitely not an INTJ. Agree 100%. Just going through traits of an INTJ:

INTJ are independent. She is NOT. She doesn't even have her own personality!

INTJ's are super hard working. My bf is INTJ and he will sleep 4 hours a night if needed to achieve a task.

INTJ are open minded. Kalel doesn't seem open minded to me at all...

Above all, all the INTJ's I know have a certain depth to them, original thoughts and feelings. That's something that Kalel lacks, because she just mirrors other people. There's no WAY she's INTJ. An INTJ would never change themselves or their views to seem "cool" to other people because they just don't give a fuck.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

:rofl:

I guess we are in need of a new thread name soon, yes?

Coming back to her sexual (p)references like polyamorous apes:

"Kalel - Apesexual And She Knows It"

"Kalel - 365 Days of Wanting New Cats"

"Kalel - New Me, New Cat, New Break Up"

bubblebuttass
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubblebuttass »

UsedToLoveThem wrote::rofl:

I guess we are in need of a new thread name soon, yes?

Coming back to her sexual (p)references like polyamorous apes:

"Kalel - Apesexual And She Knows It"

"Kalel - 365 Days of Wanting New Cats"

"Kalel - New Me, New Cat, New Break Up"
I vote for "Kalel - New Me, New Cat, New Break Up" lmao :rofl:

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I think she's just tired and probably stresses over the situation with Cyrus, but I don't see her any slimmer than usual... She started wearing her hair in this hideous low ponytail, sleeked back, so her face seems more narrow than usual. Plus, when she's without makeup she looks really miserable.

The main thing going on in her life is now break up with Cyrus and a general life crisis, so for the thread title maybe something about that?

Kalel- The Single Mom Phase

her life is so depressing I can't even come up with anything remotely funny :?

leyla12345
Talker
Talker

Post by leyla12345 »

What are your guys' theories about what happened with cyrus? I could tell from the beginning that she felt nothing for him apart from flattery and perhaps sexual attraction, and unlike anthony, who probably did love her, cyrus most likely only felt that for her too. so, it's no surprise that it finished, but kalel doesn't seem brave enough to end these relationships (and especially now at her age). I feel like maybe cyrus was like, let's spend a day apart hanging out with friends, i'm starting to feel a bit suffocated, and then she perceived that as him no longer being obsessed with her, which was all she wanted from him anyways.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Kalel "new break up, new break down" kitten

Kalel "he's the one until he's not" kitten

Kalel- 365 days of pity party's

Something involving her never ending cycle of pissing people off then throwing her own pity party to gain sympathy.

My theory on the breakup is basically that they finally got to know each other. They jumped into a relationship based on appereance and from a distance kalel pretends to be their dream girl but once they're living together they see her for what she really is. Cyrus works and does charity work, has friends and goes on trips. Kalel sits at home with her cats watching Netflix calling a productive day any time she goes and wastes money at the container store. She not hard working or ambitious and Cyrus probably needs somebody who has their own life. He doesn't want to go home everyday to a girlfriend whose been there all day every day, it's predictable. Maybe he met someone else with the same dreams and work ethic as him and started spending less time at home so kalel panicked doing her manipulative shit to get him to stay home with her but unlike Anthony it didn't work and pushed him further away.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I still think one of them cheated or was at least very tempted to do so and the other one is way to possessive to even tolerate seeing them talk to someone else. But with all things going on I can't say who. Cyrus seems to be very possessive but so is Kalel.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

It's kinda hard for me to believe Cyrus cheated or wanted an open relationship. Looking back at his ig photos he doesn't strike me as that type. He does have a lot of "girl-friends", but I think he's just comfortable in women's company. Despite having a lot of "party photos", there isn't anyone in particular, who could have potentially been his ex or a love interest. He always captions them "my bestie" or something and I could believe that he's just a friend to them. Kalel is the only girl he has ever reffered to as his girlfriend. And lately he keeps liking a bunch of quotes and posts, that could say a lot about what happened, one of them being "I was good on my own, that's the way it was" ( :roll: ). Maybe Kalel only mentioned having an open relationship in her video to cause some drama, I wouldn't be surprised. Or she felt really intimidated and insecure about him having so many female friends, hence the dramatic conclusion :roll: So yeah, I wouldn't assume cheating was involved. I think in a long run he realised they had so little in common it just couldn't work. In the early stage of this relationship he said he liked that she's very ambitious, and we all know she's just all talk and no action. She has no education, no ambition to get one, she's depressive and psychotic and generally not fun to be around. She has no friends and would love to play home with Cyrus, but he actually has a social life of his own and wants to enjoy life and have fun with his friends. She's hard to live with and he probably just got tired of her, at least that's what I'm thinking.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Kalel made a video about entertaining the idea of a polygamous relationship shortly before the break up with Anthony. When she did it again with Cyrus, I knew they were heading for a split.

My theory: Kalel has no core personality. She adopts personalities. When she got with Anthony, she became everything he wanted at the time; nerdy, cute, video game playing chick. When she got with Cyrus, she became the ideal house wife, preparing food for him, cleaning etc. (I thought it was funny in her quarter life crisis video that she mentioned loving to cook for and take care of another. No, girl, that was pretty new. She really only started semi-regularly looking towards the end of her relationship with Anthony. Before that it was take out and pre-made frozen meals.) Because her relationships are built on this facade of the current mask she is wearing, they are doomed to fail every time. She will not be able to keep up appearances, because it is impossible to make yourself into what someone else wants for extended periods of time. So, he can be as understanding as he wants each time she enters a lull, but the attachment that was created on who she was at the beginning of the relationship fades because what it was built on doesn't exist. With mentally healthy and honest people, they grow, and that can be done together, but that core personality remains. Kalel is dysfunctional, so she will continue to try to reinvent herself because there is no core personality to build growth upon.

I suspect that when Kalel begins to feel her partner's tolerance for her charade fade, she protects her ego by pulling away by entertaining the idea of a polygamous relationship. I don't think it's a coincidence that she's the happy homemaker wife material at the beginning of a relationship, and by the end she's completely disenchanted about monogamy. Whoever she is with will always get bored of her phases, because despite her best efforts to create something new, is really is just the same shit always repeating itself. When she starts to feel this boredom in her partner, she pulls away because she knows it's nearing the end.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

I don't know if it's really boredom. Anthony got stuck in a dynamic where Kristin was the one in charge of everything, he had no chance to get bored. And it does take a personality to be in charge of something, even if it is an unhealthy power dynamic.
Cyrus is different, he seems like a guy who doesn't take her bs and sticks to his own opinions. He seemed to be rather annoyed with her for months. My take is Kristin can't take criticism and starts to question everything as soon as the man no longer gushes over her but begins to see and point out flaws that appear after the honeymoon phase. She refuses to see faulty parts of her life, so the other person must be wrong and totally not understand her which probably drives her towards different men which in return angered Cyrus and probably drove him towards other women. Not in a sexual way per-se but think Kalel sees him with all the other beautiful girls she instantly compares herself to.... that's a vicious spiral bound to escalate at some point in some way and ultimately ends with a ruined relationship because there's no way to bridge the gap.

I think she was rather cold when things with Anthony ended but she actually cried in front of the camera about her relationship with Cyrus and it didn't seem staged or dramatic enough. This was no camera worthy break down but the tears of a girl who simply has no energy left to fight.

leyla12345
Talker
Talker

Post by leyla12345 »

lol really? ^ i think she was so happy and self satisfied that she was able to force those tears out... i don't think kalel is into polyamory--i think what she's trying to refer to is hypergamy, which is inevitable i think if you aren't able to fall in love with your partner. I can see that most of you saw cyrus as an ambitious/intelligent person, but to me he came off douchey, boring, cringey and dumb; i think the only thing that kalel got out of him was his infatuation with her, and when that started fading on his part, she started getting bored--that paired with maybe her realization that he's maybe not a particularly kind or sweet person like anthony was, and that was that

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

well, it didn't strike me as forced tears. More like the tears that only fall when talking about it because some things only become very real and clear once you speak about them. She seemed somewhat relieved to be able to cry like she's not been able to let that out for a while. Happy Kalel looks totally different, especially when she's faking emotions.

LadyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyRed »

Again with the INTJ thing. Oh, Kalel, just shuuuuuut up, jesus. If I hear this woman excusing her shitty behaviour and untreated mental problems on a personality type she doesn't even have one more type my eyes will roll so hard they'll go in the back of my head. The fact that she even pretends she is an INTJ is a symptom of whatever affliction she has, probably something that involves narcissims. She always wants to be this speshul snowflake. And when she discusses faults it's never her but it's WE do this, WE do that, society tells us. She infuriates me sometimes, probably because I can relate to some of her problems but I also see how shitty she is at admitting and dealing with them so I can't stand her. Also stop making it sound like INTJs are autistic or antisocial Kalel, don't put us all in the same pot as you.
Can't even see how she can pretend to be an INTJ when homegirl doesn't even know how to be by herself let alone like it.

Return to “Kalel”