Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

Post by tuskvegas »

bubblebuttass wrote:I honestly feel pretty bad for her after watching her vlog despite knowing that she probably did this to herself. I just hope she realises that she doesn't need to be in a relationship in order to feel happiness. I genuinely wish the best for her and hope that she can find her true self.

P.S. OT but this thought randomly came across my mind.. what happened to Pip (the cat)? All I remember is that Anthony ended up keeping Pip after Kalel & him broke up but I don't see him posting about her anymore?
Pip ended up going to one of Anthony's friends because he wasn't able to adequately care for it. It's a bit of a touchy subject here :P

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Healshine wrote:
okthatscool wrote:There are so many parts of Kalel's life/decisions that I don't agree with, but the "I'm not happy..." video made me cry. I know exactly how she feels, as I've lost my entire friend group for stupid reasons. I feel just the way she does... I hope she finds good people. Everyone deserves that.
Same... It feels like hell to be in this place. I really believe it is something that can be worked on and Kalel can have a happy life, but only if she works on herself and uses the right tools (a good therapist, good nutrition, exercise, making good friends, maybe moving from LA). She can be a very charming and fun person when she's not pretending to be someone else or being manipulative.
Agreed, but she can't ever seem to change her ways. She's never discussed actually seeing a therapist. She mentioned it once and it was only to say that she was thinking about it. I don't think she ever actually did it. She also claims to exercise but it's only ever for the vlogs. She doesn't need it physically, but it's a great option for mental well-being. And of course she can't really work on her friendships when she's always in a relationship, because she's one of those people that kind of abandons their friends when they have a boyfriend.

She can say that she's going to be single and work on herself and her friendships, but she's never done this before. She's always in a relationship. I'll be impressed when she tells her viewers that she's seeing a therapist, is not dating anyone, and is working on herself while also maintaining healthy non-romantic relationships. Wouldn't it be amazing if she kept that up for like a year? That'll be the day.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

meowlizzz wrote: She can say that she's going to be single and work on herself and her friendships, but she's never done this before. She's always in a relationship. I'll be impressed when she tells her viewers that she's seeing a therapist, is not dating anyone, and is working on herself while also maintaining healthy non-romantic relationships.
Those things would all be wonderful for her, but unfortunately they require a lot of work, which Kalel seems to be highly allergic to. I don't know if this is a result of her upbringing and growing up spoiled or whatever, but she seems to be the type of person that only wants to put the minimum effort required into whatever it is she is doing, and then comes crying to everyone when she doesn't get maximum results. This is why I can't feel sorry for her. She takes the lazy route on everything, and look where it got her. She chose not to work hard and stay in college so that she could pursue a career that would actually be fulfilling for someone her age, and instead opts for the easiest income by way of sponsored videos so she is free to lay around her apartment and play with her cats. She chose not to put in some serious work with a professional into fixing her issues, and instead opts to read her self help books which seem to do more harm than good. She chose not to put the energy and time into her friendships and as a result seems to have lost good friends like David, Joey and Evelina from her life. All of these choices have now affected her romantic relationships because they have created a very unfulfilled person that lacks direction and purpose in their life. But maybe after this failed relationship she will actually open her eyes and notice the pattern here, take some accountability and start making some changes and putting some actual work into creating the life she wants for herself.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

I don't feel sorry for her even for a second. She brought this to herself, people here and even on YT kept telling her to focus on herself but she still ended up being in a relationship. She's done this over and over again not just withrelationships but with almost everything aswell, ie. When her viewers or her "haters" told her to stop sleeping with makeup on and then filmed herself depressed and crying because her face was riddled with acne. You can keep crying about your failed relationships, your acne but you do nothing about the root of it (you)

Cyrus has a part in this wreck of a relationship aswell, if you got to know the girl first before you started taking things too seriously too fast you two would have saved alot of time from this awkward with a heavy-heart situation aswell.

You don't have friends that you can confide with because;
1st, you don't actually put any effort or focus on one
2nd, you keep throwing them under the bus
3rd, you keep burning bridges
4th, you like to pick your "friends"

All in all I give this video a pity-party.

Anyone else ready for a new appartement tour?

Post by Guest »

^
^
I agree with you, its sad but I dont feel sorry for her
Im ready for her to delete all evidence of Cyrus from social media, apartment tour is too soon :roll:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She doesn't know how to be single. I still 100% believe she met Cyrus on some sort of dating app, Bumble or Tinder. She tried making it seem like she was ready for the single life and that Cyrus just magically showed up like it was destiny. She was definitely actively seeking someone else. The timelines of when they supposedly met don't make sense.
For someone who's so anti-social and introverted, she must be very clingy and codependent to need to be in a relationship all the time. Weird combo.

Post by Guest »

^
^
the timing doesnt make sense -to me at least- is because she went with Alec to visit his family on Christmas and met Cyrus in New Year Eve the same year :roll:
if its true she probably cheated on Alec and if its not true then why would Cyrus lie about it ? did he like her THAT much ?

Also she cant stay single because she is THAT dependent and cant live without a companion
I just wanted to link that video she did with Anna Akana but couldnt find it, after a little googling I found it (but its private) why do you think she did that ? Anna never delete her videos :?
also did the video had that many dislikes before ?
[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

^
^
at the 7:24 she asked Anna how would she feel when she is "Alone" and Anna talked about he she is busy with friends and work already
then Kalel said "but if you had to be alone would you feel depressed?" and Anna said she would feel bored
that part got to me, I didnt realize it before... Kalel feels depressed when she is single ( or at least she thought Anna feels that way when she is single ) :?
she looked disappointed when she realized how dependent on romantic relationships she is compared to Anna :|

I think this video needs to be rewatched because she never talks about how she cant stay single, and that part when Anna said they are strong independent women with their own jobs I couldnt help but role my eyes :rofl:
( is it me or she had more healthy weight back then, she is too skinny now )

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the spam posts but I just read the comments, someone commented with this:
i think solitude is really misconstrued in general, imo enjoying your own company is so important, but so many people think i'm weird for wanting to be by myself, its the culture of always having someone around and if not its "lonely". of course its nice being with people you enjoy the company of, but sometimes solitude is what you need to let all the thoughts flow :)

Kalel replaid with :
I don't know if you've ever taken a Myers-Briggs personality type test, but it can really help you understand yourself. I'm an INTJ, which is why I feel like I don't really have friends... nor do I feel the urge to work overtime to harvest them. When you're introverted, combined with intuitive/thinking- you're just a natural born loner. Loner... I actually hate that word because of its negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to be a social butterfly. But my point being, when you have that combo of traits (INT) you are SO good at mentally stimulating yourself that the need for outside stimulation/socialization isn't there as much. For me, it's honestly just tiring and most of the time I end up thinking about how I'd rather be reading or at home watching a movie with my cats. This will sound cynical as hell, but I think I find socializing to be draining because 90% of people don't interest me. I feel bored in their presence. I feel pressured to ask them questions about themselves, when in reality I'm not interested. It's all about formality, which beyond the importance of kindness, I don't see much logic in. But I mean, when I find that 10%... those people who challenge me, those people who get my gears turning, those people who like to delve into deep shit... oh, I love it. Problem is, I don't come across them too often

And I think I jump into romantic relationships so quickly because it's the easiest way to meet my (very small) social quota. No one can handle being completely alone. But when I have a boyfriend I have that special someone who is always there for me, which is nice. I prefer that over friends. Maybe from the hormonal high that comes along with it? lol, I don't know... I just prefer to pour myself into one person and give them 100%. But I think where I go wrong is my choice of people that I bring into my life. I'm starting to realize that it's crucial for me to be around other like-minded people who "get me"... because otherwise the relationship just won't work.

BUTTTT despite my natural urges, I definitely need to start pouring more of myself into sustainable friendships. I just keep fucking myself over by giving 100% to men. Good riddance. 
thoughts ? :roll:
apparently me -an INTJ- cant have friends and Im destined to be a loner ? lol KAlel
just because you screw over your friends doesnt mean all INTJs are assholes like you
btw, INTJs are more successful with keeping friendships more than romantic partners, just admit youre not an INTJ already :roll:

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
the timing doesnt make sense -to me at least- is because she went with Alec to visit his family on Christmas and met Cyrus in New Year Eve the same year :roll:
Jesus, yeah I couldn't remember the exact timeline but that is ridiculous if that's how it went. I didn't know she was still with Alec during Christmas wtf. So she broke up with him and then met her soulmate Cyrus within that same week?? That's crazy. I remember her story of them meeting in the club seemed fake af too. They ~locked eyes at a club in Vegas but coincidentally learned they happened to live 5 minutes away from each other in DTLA~ Sureeeeeeee. They probably had already met on Tinder or somewhere in person since they live in the same area. Shady.

I feel bad for her since she seems so hurt, but she needs to learn. Also mildly funny since she made that video on how to be the perfect girlfriend and have a perfect relationship. I'll bet she's thinking of Anthony a lot recently and regretting how she treated him.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

She did look like she lost weight now.

She probably made some elaborate lie to Cyrus, like they broke up months or weeks or just days before and that their just friends or his family doesn't know yet. Or maybe Cyrus is just okay with her breaking up Alec for him.

You could actually see the way she thinks, it's different. Most people when alone gets bored, she gets lonely and depressed because she's alone 24/7 and has little to none real human social interactions other than when she eats outside or does her grocery and Cyrus.

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

Did anyone of you notice how in the beginning of the vlog, when she's in her "office", the whole, very large, shelf behind the desk is completely empty? Just me, or does it seem like she was already packing her things befor they even left for Italy?

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

I also wanna point out, since a lot of you seem to feel very sorry for her, that this video was filmed as her "quarter life crisis"-video was going live on youtube. She even refers to it in this new video. It's pretty obvious that they have been rocky for a while, but I'm sure Kalels video on how she's not sure about monogamy and says that she and Cyrus are only "sort of" together, WHILE they're in italy together, was the last drop for Cyrus. I know it would be for me! In this new video she says that she's been trying to work things out, but that she no longer believe she can. This refers, in my opinion to some recent event that makes her feel like it's over. That could very well be a fight with Cyrus over the Crisis-video. If the fight was that recent it could also explain why she didn't come with them to the beach, and why she is so upset filming.

What's really weird to me is how fast she goes from crying over how unhappy she is to, "Look at how great I am at organizing my suitcase!". We all know that Kalel can be very manipulative, and I don't think that this is any different from how it's been before. Making everyone feel sorry for her, when she is the one who is sabotaging herself and her relationships. To me this just all smells like a classic case of Kalel wanting everyone to pity her because her life is hard and her boyfriend is so mean, destroying their wonderful vacay.

EDIT: Sorry if I was rambling, english is not my first language! :)

Post by Guest »

^
^
I guess thats why I didnt feel sorry for her and why that video was so awkward in general
also I saw few comments bashing him ( and his eyebrows for some reason ) as if he did anything wrong, her fans dont know ANYTHING about him and they still think he was the "bad guy" in the relationship :roll:

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I actually have a feeling that it's Cyrus who wanted to end things.
When she questions in her Quarter Life Crisis video whether one should be okay with their partner being interested in someone else while still wanting her to stay in their life I thought that it was quite telling. I have a feeling that Cyrus probably started developing an interest in someone else while being with her and that's why things fell apart. The trip to Italy might have been their last effort to rekindle the relationship but it obviously failed.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

This video was uploaded a week before because I saw in her YT account it said 23 videos last week but no new video was uploaded, then this video came out but it still says 23 videos. And Cyrus changed his FB picture on July 7 to his actual picture.

Firefly75, good thought. They were probably still okay by then but he saw the quarter life crisis, he probably doesn't want their situation that public specially knowing his friends and family knows kalel's YT account and her entertaining the idea of a polygamous relationship (probably thinking it'll'make cyrus jealous) is the last straw for him.

Post by Guest »

^
^
true, I dont even want to know how he feels about it
he is not a youtuber so he cant make a video about it (or defend himself), but everyone he knows will ask about :rofl:

I dont think its Cyrus` fault -entirely- I always believe there are 2 sides to every story
but COME ON she made THIS video :rofl:
[video][/video]

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Firefly75 wrote:
What's really weird to me is how fast she goes from crying over how unhappy she is to, "Look at how great I am at organizing my suitcase!". We all know that Kalel can be very manipulative, and I don't think that this is any different from how it's been before. Making everyone feel sorry for her, when she is the one who is sabotaging herself and her relationships. To me this just all smells like a classic case of Kalel wanting everyone to pity her because her life is hard and her boyfriend is so mean, destroying their wonderful vacay.
Ding ding ding! That's why I can't feel sorry for her. She's manipulating people to feel sorry for her, when she's totally to blame for all of this shit.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

Lol! Don't get me started with her videos! She also uploaded the one titled "MY BOYFRIEND IS DISGUSTINGLY PERFECT"

She's probably so excited to show anthony how she's doing better and found a hotter alpha bf, you wouldn't upload and say things like "he's the one" "he's perfect" after just a month or two of meeting them and being together. :roll: now it's biting her back right in the ass.

The only thing broken I see here is her ego, she can't face the fact that a guy actually lost interest in her and was the one who broke up with her even after all her manipulations.

Edit** even with the break up with anthony and alec she wasn't this of a mess.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

elegantly wrote:So I realized that Ingrid Nilsen recently did a podcast on the "Quarter Life Crisis". I think Kafail is reallllyyy trying to be like Ingrid in this phase.
What a terrible role-model if this is true .

Return to “Kalel”