Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

idontknow

Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

Post by idontknow »

I think this one was the one that most people wanted, and it combines the two that a lot of us liked! Continue on here <3

idontknow

Re: Kalel - Mama Kale, Mother of Fails (Part 33)

Post by idontknow »

Last two comments made on the thread that were unrelated to the topic name. I feel bad that we had to switch over so quickly after haha.
shannigans wrote:I know we're starting a new thread soon, but did anyone see this comment on her "more plastic surgery?" video?

(Idk how to post images here so there's a link to it)

I feel like that right there is such a good example of her manipulation. "You didn't like what I had to say so now I'm going to withhold all private information as a punishment because you didn't agree with everything I do!" basically. It's so immature. Also she titled the video "more plastic surgery?????" and then is mad that people are having that reaction?? Ugh
TopYouTubeScams wrote:That nose now reminds me so much of Blair's nose. I thought kale and blair had a good first nose job. Though Blair's nose I loved before she started messing with it. But yeah both had decent nose jobs the first time around. Now it just is..plastic looking.

Raren
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Raren »

<3

Post by Guest »

Her latest instagram photo is SO unflattering :?
I found an instagram comment that shocked me :
Are you pregnant?! Your face looks so much fuller
WHAT ?! I never thought of that, IF she is pregnant she`ll have a reason to be lazier than ever :?
but we all know its botox that made her face fuller, but just thinking of pregnant Kalel makes me feel sorry for her future kids

I also noticed she didnt tweet anything for Evelina on her birthday but I didnt say anything because she reads here and I wanted to know if she`ll do it because of us or not... CLEARLY she doesnt give a shit enough to tweet "happy birthday" to her :roll:
thats kinda sad, Evelina did tweet her a nice public tweet and she cant even do the same ? :?

I have lots of thought on her latest video but since she was lazy enough not to make a thumbnail or an intro I`ll just be lazy and say "her channel is dead" :rofl:
why doesnt she copy her "so called friend" Andrea and make "life hacks" videos ? all gurus do that and they are the same things but they make millions of views
but dont make classic guru videos its just sad, specially since her view on the "whats in my bag" videos changed after she said they are useless now she is addicted to them ?! :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amomo518
Learner
Learner

Post by amomo518 »

Love the new thread name! And this has probably been said before, but I think this mature mom phase is just her trying to fit in with Cyrus, his friends and his fam. She prob felt super insecure cause she seemed more immature and young in her "bad bitch" phase and they all look like they have their shit together

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

That haircut ages her 10 years and the color is just basic af. Also her entire face looks pinched and stiff. She looks so average now. It's crazy watching videos of hers just from even Summer 2016. Complete difference.

She has an awful monotone voice, and recently seems to have lost any ounce of fun personality in her videos she once had. Now looking basic and mousy af, I can't imagine her channel doing anything but going more and more downhill.

Planetbs

Post by Planetbs »

I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but I'm almost positive YSL tests on animals. Cruelty free perfume is hard to come by and those high end ones almost always test on animals. Animals shouldn't die for leather purses but she make an exception for her perfumes...

I wish she would drop the animal rights schtick. I think it's pretty clear she eats a vegan diet because she thinks it's the only way to be tumblr skinny but she doesn't want to expose that level of vanity so she hides behind the animal rights thing.

Also the pregnancy thing makes me laugh. I remember the "how adulls have fun" video where people were asking if she was pregnant. I feel like it was shorty after that she became interested in veganism...probably to loose the weight people were commenting on

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I wanted to respond to bump's comment on a previous thread. You noticed she said she "never understood the popularity of those [what's in my bag] videos" and in the latest one she's like "I've watched over a hundred in the past 10 years". She is a complete pathological liar and this is a perfect exaple of it. She lied so many times before about her name, her heritage, her race, her education, her family- which are some serious and fucked up lies. She even has a separate thread about them. She has lied so many times on so different occasions it just comes natural to her now. She might have not even noticed that when she said it in a video, which makes it even more sick. She makes up lies, depending on situation, to be either more relatable ("I don't get why you guys want this video, but here you go, because I love you"/"I watch these videos all the time and I'm obsessed with them, here's my version!") or to justify herself (the lie about her hair being damaged by accutane/bleaching it her whole life). In both ways her goal is to be accepted by everyone. Pathological liars can't usually even answer a question why they lied, even when caught in the act. She probably doesn't even have an opinion on "What's in my bag" videos, but depending on what's in it for her, she changes her "mind" each time she talks about it. Hence so many contradictions in her life, tweets, videos etc. Plus she has a tendency to exaggerate everything, so her opinions are always one extreme or another. She can't be tidy- she has "OCD". She doesn't like cats- she's the queen of all cats. She's not organised- she is a planning master. And so on. So when she said "I love those videos, I watch them all the time" it really means she just watched a few of them including her deleted one, beacuse she's out of ideas, so she started copying herself.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

shannigans wrote:My friend and I were talking about Kalel the other day, how when/if she gets married a) she'll be in planning heaven and it will probably be a beautiful wedding but also how b) no one will be there! Who are her friends??
This is so sad. She'd only have her bf's family and friends there. (Not sure she'd even invite her own family lol jk)
shannigans wrote:I know we're starting a new thread soon, but did anyone see this comment on her "more plastic surgery?" video?

(Idk how to post images here so there's a link to it)

I feel like that right there is such a good example of her manipulation. "You didn't like what I had to say so now I'm going to withhold all private information as a punishment because you didn't agree with everything I do!" basically. It's so immature. Also she titled the video "more plastic surgery?????" and then is mad that people are having that reaction?? Ugh
Here you go :

I hate that last line. "I guess I should've known better than to think I could openly share something like this." Such a manipulative thing to say.

A couple of people mentioned this already, but her voice was so monotonous. It made it seem like she was bored or uninterested in what she was saying half the time. It was weird. Made the video all the more boring. Idk why she thinks these types of videos are interesting. It also just made me think of how wasteful she is. I wonder how much waste she regularly creates.

Btw, her nose still looks crooked. And the hair is cute but it's too short now, imo.

Last note: it's really weird to me that in some angles her nose almost looks slightly upturned. Or like the tip was shaved a bit much? Idk how to explain it. Like I know she was going for this sort of cute button nose thing, but I remember her nostrils being more covered up before all the nose jobs, and sometimes now I can see her nostrils more and I feel like it doesn't really suit her. Just looks odd to see a bit more of her nostrils than usual lol

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Also, is "KalelRewind" channel any of yours? Someone mentioned the old "What's in my bag video" was uploaded minutes after the new one... I still find it had to believe she just deletes her own videos, even though she knows damn well they will forever be on the internet somewhere. I just don't buy her excuse. She could simply make another channel under a different name and say she's a fan of real Kalel, where she could upload old videos and not even watch them. This is a perfect way of getting money without recording new videos, so she can be lazy all the time. And people love to watch her old videos, I myself constantly stumble upon some old video of hers and end up watching like 5 in a row...

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

Ahh. I love the new thread name haha! Definitely fits for her new fails - I mean "phase" :rofl:

Think she might be going on through that mom looks to give Cyrus some hints that she wants to get married and become a mom soon??? 8-)

Buffy
Learner
Learner

Post by Buffy »

I actually love her new hairstyle, just not on her :D

Post by Guest »

youre all saying she looks old because of the haircut, I have to disagree ...she looked old before the hair cut
its the smile lines + botox on her cheeks :roll:
I saw her age since the thanksgiving video, I think the haircut made more attention to her face but its unfair to think its the haircut`s fault :?
alot of girls had the same haircut and nothing changed, she is aging (its normal, she is 28 now) but her new hairstyle may affected her appearance more than it should be
I mean COME ON that shirt screams "soccer mom phase"

maybe she wanted to look more "mature" like you guys said ...for Cyrus and his family, but thats sad
I cant imagine changing my whole persona just to get married
blurholic11 wrote:Think she might be going on through that mom looks to give Cyrus some hints that she wants to get married and become a mom soon??? 8-)
she was giving those hints on twitter ever since we knew his name
she even posted a link to a engagement ring ad on her instagram bio and quickly changed it when some gg posters saw it, she may have sent it to him or worst... she wanted to save the link for future manipulation plans to get married
if she wants to get married she may get pregnant to "lock him up" since his family properly wont be happy about a per-marrige baby :rofl:

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

How is she still somewhat relevant is beyond me. Also with her new hairstyle she's giving me Chriselle Lim wannabe vibes
Image :love2:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Changing style for Cyrus is interesting. Has she ever done that for anybody else? She usually went for stuff that was popular on YouTube at the time and got her more views. The soccer mom/Ingrid-Nilsen-post-coming-out thingy is out AF.

Maybe - just MAYBE - Cyrus is actually alpha in his views and doesn't want a basic-bitch-replica as girlfriend anymore and gave her some serious shit about her phases and obsessions. She's toning it all down, no make up video and "messy" Instagram grid are proof enough she's letting go of some things I think. Not all of it, but some. Also, his family seems to include her a lot. I don't know much about Kale's past but if they are nice enough people she might try to fit into his family instead of a YouTube trend since she gave me that vibe of not fitting in with her own family.

I just seriously hope she's not pregnant.

Healshine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Healshine »

Anyone notice how unfriendly and negative Kalel's face and expressions are?

I started the video and didn't put my earphones in yet, and it seriously looked to me like she says something like "you ugly, disgusting, fat bastard. I hate you and hope you die" when looking at her talk.

Sometimes I feel bad for her and sometimes I'm scared of her... XD

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I miss Bad Bitch all black LA phase Kale!!!!
ImageImageImage

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:Changing style for Cyrus is interesting. Has she ever done that for anybody else?
She did for anthony, she was the kawaii nerd gf for him. :rofl:

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I think saying Cyrus was the reason for her drastic style changes isn't that far stretched. Although he met her in her bad bitch phase and immediately fell in love, so that's probably his type- he might not want his girfriend to dress so provocatively now that they're more serious (remember him covering her boobs?). Or his parents weren't happy about his choice of a potential wife...and expressed their discontent with her style. This is based purely on a stereotype, so please don't be offended, but given the fact that he's Persian I don't think that scenario is completely unlikely.

I could also believe Kalel is changing her style because of his friends- she doesn't seem to have much in common with his circle. They are mostly successful, mature and already married people. And what does she do? Play on the internet :roll:

Daehder
Learner
Learner

Post by Daehder »

Wow. So sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Kalel”