Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

younoob
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Post by younoob »

bump wrote:I don't like this bitch, but I like how she looks without makeup. I've always thought she was super pretty and I truly do think she looks awesome in this video. And I think I'm the only one LOL

I don't see the cheek issues you all are talking about, but I do think her eyes look less hooded and I think she may have had some plastic surgery in that area. She has definitely had more work done than she cares to admit.

What I'm confused about is how I stated I think she looks good...but she does look ashy skinned, crispy haired, and facially immovable. So what is it that I think is making her look good? I am so confused lol Maybe it is her cheeks and I just can't pinpoint it??? Wtf.
I thought I was the only one who thought this! I had mentioned this several threads back that I think she had work done on her eyes. Her eyes look very different from older videos. Some people were saying it's because she lost weight in her face but I disagree.

_Watercolor
Talker
Talker

Post by _Watercolor »

blurholic11 wrote:Offtopic but has anyone here already met or like seen Kalel in real life? What is she like? :D
Yes. I saw her at Rock in Rio in Las Vegas in 2015.

I was watching a small Brazilian band that was performing on a pathway in front of some pop-up shops and I was dancing but saw someone coming straight towards me from my left. When I looked up I saw her. She was wearing white shorts and white tank and had a really pissed off look on her face and she was coming straight towards me. I literally had to move out of the way so she wouldn't bump into me. I mean she literally was not going to go around me... and trust me, there was plenty of room to go around me. I had to take two steps back so she could just walk. And you're probably thinking "why did you even do that?" But I was in so much shock seeing her I just moved so quickly. I was in complete shock for the rest of the day. I couldn't believe it. I'll never forget the expression she had on her face, like "What are you doing, idiot? Get the fuck out of my way." She wasn't walking directly next to anyone that I remember but honestly ever since that moment I said I wasn't going to come on here and talk anymore shit because she looked SO bad and SO miserable. I felt really bad for her. And honestly, I didn't even visit this site for a year after that...
:grump:

_Watercolor
Talker
Talker

Post by _Watercolor »

Actually, that's not even true. I did still visit this site and gossip about her. Just not as much hahaha.

And sorry that story was worded so terribly. I've kept it inside for so long I just blurted it out all crazy.
:grump:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

I wouldn't feel bad. She brings on everything herself with her selfish ways. She was probably mad Anthony wouldn't buy her candy that day

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

I've been so busy with going back to college that I haven't watched many of kales videos and I'm still upset that not only are her old channels deleted, but the backup videos people keep posting get taken down.

Is there any non YouTube site that has them other then those qb videos?

I can't stand her newer videos, she's such an out of touch mom phase that I actually miss her 'Buddhist' phase, that I've been thinking about with Coachella going on right now. I'd even rather watch her basic bitch, before Africa trip phase.

Like how has her bf not even realized how much kale has changed sense meeting a white trash blilone he met in vegas?

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

She needs to stop giving a fuck about everything and live her life. It's too bad she didn't assimilate Evelina's personality in the process of the LA bitch phase. The only reason she's miserable is because she lets herself BE miserable. It's a hard process to stop giving a fuck completely I know but she definitely needs to try it if she wants to break away from this... "issue" idk what to call it anymore.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Her boyfriend showed their fridge and a bunch of fruits in his insta story with a caption "the raw vegan life"...so I guess she finally decided to go raw :roll:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Haha, poor Cyrus. I wonder if this relationship has an upcoming expiration date.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

mikah_ wrote:Her boyfriend showed their fridge and a bunch of fruits in his insta story with a caption "the raw vegan life"...so I guess she finally decided to go raw :roll:

Wait, is the public or private accnt of cyrus? I've always find it weird that this "alpha" guy has two accounts on IG. It's so obvious kalel's using the other one.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

crlnzo wrote:
mikah_ wrote:Her boyfriend showed their fridge and a bunch of fruits in his insta story with a caption "the raw vegan life"...so I guess she finally decided to go raw :roll:

Wait, is the public or private accnt of cyrus? I've always find it weird that this "alpha" guy has two accounts on IG. It's so obvious kalel's using the other one.

He only really has one- and it's set on private, but I follow him. The public one is obviously run by his crazy gf. I don't know why she bothers anymore, even minions are not that stupid to believe it's him, but she has time to do all kinds of unnessecary stuff.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Actually no, they are that stupid. That fake profile has like 8k followers smh...

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

mikah_ wrote:
crlnzo wrote:

He only really has one- and it's set on private, but I follow him. The public one is obviously run by his crazy gf. I don't know why she bothers anymore, even minions are not that stupid to believe it's him, but she has time to do all kinds of unnessecary stuff.
He accepted you? I've been requesting a follow but he keeps rejecting my follow request on his private insta. Maybe because I follow anthony lol. That's really sad that she has to make a public account for cyrus and use it just to let her minions and her exes see how "relataionship goals" and "sweet" cyrus is.

This is old but I saw the fake cyrus ig account post the picture of the buki cake that "cyrus" supposedly bought for her birthday kind of confirming the fact that kalel was in it.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

Oops didn't know you ladies already talked about gas lighting, my bad!

I was watching a reupload of her "I'm getting a dog" vlog and the part where she is in her bathroom talking about putting in her extensions made me feel bad for her for a second. When she finishes saying we should let her know if we want her to do a tutorial because she has gotten so fast at putting them in she does this laugh and her lips are so crooked from injections and it's so sad how little she has in her life. Idk just at that moment when she laughed it made me feel so bad for her because it felt like a genuine laugh and not one of her cackles and I realized she is still a person. As shitty as she is she is still a person. And I honestly forget that sometimes because I'm so focused on how selfish she is and how badly she treats other people. She brings it all on herself but I just wish she would get help! She seemed like she was actually seeking help there for a hot minute when she did her "most honest video" but doesn't seem like she stuck with it. She is just so unhappy lately it's hard to even hate watch because I know how it feels to be that deeply unhappy.

Like I don't have any doubt she will always find a man to cling to because she's good at that but I don't think she will ever have anything really going for her in her life and I think that's really sinking in for her now and she's just giving up and focusing on holding onto her youth/looks so she doesn't have to worry about not being able to hold onto or find a man.

"Please give me all your money"

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

crlnzo wrote:
mikah_ wrote:
crlnzo wrote:

He accepted you? I've been requesting a follow but he keeps rejecting my follow request on his private insta. Maybe because I follow anthony lol. That's really sad that she has to make a public account for cyrus and use it just to let her minions and her exes see how "relataionship goals" and "sweet" cyrus is.

This is old but I saw the fake cyrus ig account post the picture of the buki cake that "cyrus" supposedly bought for her birthday kind of confirming the fact that kalel was in it.

Yes, he did. I also follow his brother, I think he too had his account set on private? Almost all of the photos on the fake profile are taken from his real one. Buki cake is also one of them, obviously she had to share that one to make the minions see her bf is "goals". This fake profile is so embarassing for her, he clearly doesn't want the attention. She also created it shortly after people found out what his name was. And "he" only follows Kalel lmao... she is such a no life :)

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I wonder what manipulation technique she used on Cyrus to convince him to let her make a fake account of him.

Post by Guest »

Itzfleur wrote:I wonder what manipulation technique she used on Cyrus to convince him to let her make a fake account of him.
he set his account on private to keep the minions away, maybe he saw this new public account as a way to keep his privacy ...OR he doesnt know it exists :rofl:

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

KittyGussip wrote:
Itzfleur wrote:I wonder what manipulation technique she used on Cyrus to convince him to let her make a fake account of him.
he set his account on private to keep the minions away, maybe he saw this new public account as a way to keep his privacy ...OR he doesnt know it exists :rofl:

He probably knows since kalel is tagging brands that cyrus worked for. Definitely the captions in the public insta doesn't sound "alpha" to me but more lile kalel.

Maybe he thinks it's cute or just normal crazy things for girls to do. Maybe he just doesn't care enough to make it a big deal since he's so "alpha" :rofl:
mikah_ wrote:
crlnzo wrote:
mikah_ wrote:
crlnzo wrote:

Yes, he did. I also follow his brother, I think he too had his account set on private? Almost all of the photos on the fake profile are taken from his real one. Buki cake is also one of them, obviously she had to share that one to make the minions see her bf is "goals". This fake profile is so embarassing for her, he clearly doesn't want the attention. She also created it shortly after people found out what his name was. And "he" only follows Kalel lmao... she is such a no life :)
Oh yeah! The brother has set his account in private too, I remember because i asked for his female friend's ig name. Do you guys know if it's already private or they just set it after kalel came into the picture? I know! How desperate can kalel be. Looks like the crazy obsessed gf. :/

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

KittyGussip wrote:
I think Kalel easily convinced him it is necessary to have the fake profile and it actually kept some of the most creepy minions away. But not everyone is that stupid, people know his name, his real profile shows up in the search. I just don't think she had to make such a big deal out of it, he already set his profile on private... He's not a celebrity, she didn't have to make him a fan account :roll:

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

I don't beilieve this raw vegan thing will last. Honestly I bet she's doing it as an excuse not to cook food.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Sparksdragon wrote:I don't beilieve this raw vegan thing will last. Honestly I bet she's doing it as an excuse not to cook food.
that would be something. she's gotten to the point of laziness where she doesn't want to cook.

Return to “Kalel”