Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Post by Alina88 »

Dear god what happened to her. First thing I noticed besides the hair was that she isn't filling in her eyebrows as much as she used to and toned down her eyeliner. That's probably what is giving her face such a different appearance. I still can't tell if she actually had other work done on her face like more fillers, or if its just her new nose throwing everything off. I think its the nose. And unless she is intentionally going for a soccer mom look, I really hate that hair on her, but mostly because of the way she is styling herself these days. But aside from all that, the thing I found most unsettling is how hard she is trying to maintain an even, calm tone throughout the video. At points it felt like she was on a sedative or something. I think she is trying super hard to come off as mature and polished, which is what feels so unnatural and un-Kalel to me.

Yeah, I am gonna agree that this phase sucks. NEVER thought I would say this, but I would take the hot mess with the matte black nails, bleached hair and cackling laugh over this boring ass soccer mom with the milky coral wallet.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by alex.pyt »

She didn't even bother over-editing as usual... she must be running low on the money :rofl: :roll:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Is is possible she got something done to her jaw or has she just put on some weight? Look at the old video and than the new one, it's not the hair or the nose that changed her so much but her jaw looks so wide and "heavy" compared to her before from a few month/a year ago. She said she struggled with eating before and was happy about putting on a few pounds so I'm not sure if she just gained weight or if the area looks swollen.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

This comment is meant as no offense to the transgender community. She looks like she was physically born a male and has just started her transition to female so her hair isn't that long yet and her face doesn't present very feminine features. The thin lips, the sparse eyelashes, the rigid, bony jaw line. And something is just fucked up with her cheeks idk what she has been trying to inject in them but she needs to stop! And I thought she could at least facially pull off any phase but she looks so unattractive post nose job #2 I am just shocked.
Side note: I would never pick apart someone's natural appearance to this degree but once someone goes under the knife it's synthetic and completely fair game imo.

"Please give me all your money"

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

For me it's her forehead, it looks wider than before. I don't like her new face it looks like a reversed teardrop. Probably because of the thinner nose, I knew it'll make her face more elongated looking. She reminds me of the grey aliens!

Her content is just so sad if it's not something she's just currently into or whining, it's some outdated beauty guru content. Just stick with the cooking.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

After the accutane during her bad bitch phase her face looked very long because the accutane wrinkled her skin so I think she got fillers to combat that but it just makes her face look puffy and odd. Like it made it more round. I'm also not seeing any difference in the nose...
And she claims she's gonna go makeup free but looks likes she got ten pounds of foundation on :roll: so does that mean she just meant she's done with eyeliner? Lol
Oh and no more gift cards for homeless people now that she already got Cyrus ?

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Lol her phases are so bland and change each month, so it's kind of hard to pick a new name for a thread, but I vote for anything MOM related, it's too funny now that even minions are calling her that :) And why does she have a spanish issue of Architectural Digest on her bedside table? Does she even speak spanish? Highly doubt it

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

I think she looks better when she uses make-up to make her eyes appear larger (like eyeliner and fuller lashes). She has really small eyes and it makes her cheeks and forehead look really large in comparison. I mean, I guess her cheeks just are large. The new thinner nose also doesn't help with that. All her features look too small for her face now. Also I think if she used some highlighting and contouring to give her face the illusion of higher cheekbones that could improve her looks as well.

Meh, I just don't find her pretty at all. Her face looks so uncanny valley, like a badly made wax doll. And there is no natural movement in her face anymore when she talks and smiley. Creepy as fuck.

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

Kalel Mommin'

Momma Kalel

Soccer Mom Kalel

Kalel: Soccer Mom of the Year

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

She looks bad in the video. I feel like she should look good....but she doesn't.

EWW YOU GOT BORING KALE...

at least she used to look fun and funky (WW), ridiculous and fun to laugh at (F&F) and during the black and white phase I thought she looked great! now she looks sub-standard and lame.
ImageImageImage

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Excuse me for the double post but...

In the absolute last "what's in my bag" video she did (bad bitch phase) ( , she says:
"I've gotta say, I never really quite understood the popularity of these videos..."

In this new Mom version she says:
"I don't know what it is with these damn what's in my bag videos, but I personally find them fascinating...In the past 10 years I've probably watched at least 100 of them"...

Now, I know people change but literally LAST YEAR she said she couldn't understand why they're popular and made it sound like she didn't watch them...now she says she's been watching them forever (I'm sure she's exaggerating but still...) if you've watched that many Kale, then you are adding to their popularity which you don't seem to understand.

it's a stupid thing to complain about but it bugged me.
ImageImageImage

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Thread suggestions:

Kalel - Just Another Phase on the Face

365 Attempts of Deleting Personality

Another Face, Another Fail

No Kids But Kittens

Kalel - Education Sponsored by Audible

24/7 of Copying Ingrid

Post by Guest »

Im with Another Face, Another Fail :tu:

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

First of all, I completely agree with you that her hair looks weird, her nose looks weird (I didn't think so when we first talked about it but DUDE it is CROOKED!!! I would be so pissed if I were her!) she looks like a total mom.

But also...it was Evelina's birthday yesterday and Kalel didn't do anything! Seems like maybe they aren't friends anymore.

My friend and I were talking about Kalel the other day, how when/if she gets married a) she'll be in planning heaven and it will probably be a beautiful wedding but also how b) no one will be there! Who are her friends??

Also major laugh factor at how in her latest video she talks about how she alwaysss has to be doing something, she gets so bored, etc. Ha. Good joke.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

"Mama Kale" is what comes to mind when I see this phase haha.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

^ hahaha! I like that one! But instead'of kalel put fail - maman fail?

Edit:
shannigans wrote:
But also...it was Evelina's birthday yesterday and Kalel didn't do anything! Seems like maybe they aren't friends anymore.

My friend and I were talking about Kalel the other day, how when/if she gets married a) she'll be in planning heaven and it will probably be a beautiful wedding but also how b) no one will be there! Who are her friends??
Even joey threw a shade at kalel after hanging out with anthony and miel on his previous vlog in vidcon. She's losing friends and people are starting to see her manipulation.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Kalel - From Bad Bitch to Bland Bitch

roundedflamingo
Learner
Learner

Post by roundedflamingo »

idontknow wrote:"Mama Kale" is what comes to mind when I see this phase haha.
I like Mama Kale

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Okay, if everyone decides on their favorite name, I'll make a new thread in a few hours. I want to give everyone time to decide instead of just picking one because I feel bad if no one else likes it haha.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

How about "Mama Kale - Mother of Fails"? :D
Otherwise, I'm in for Mama Kale. Suits her new phase

Return to “Kalel”