Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Post by lolwut »

Come on 'What's In My Bag' videos are so beauty guru 2009. How the hell are you going to take two weeks to upload a video and have it be the most uncreative video that literally has no effort put into it other than pressing record. I can't believe this is her content. Her videos have never been the most creative, but at least you could see the effort in editing and different shots. Her most recent are just lazy.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Wow her face looks so off in that video

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

That short hair does not look good on her...

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I guess we were right about her carrying snacks in her bag for her kids. All of the comments are saying how she looks like a soccer mom. What the fuck is "milky coral"?

I also feel really bad commenting on people's appearances when they can't change them, so I'll be clear that I haven't always felt this way. Something about what she did with her hair/face/makeup makes her head looks really small and weird shaped, and her eyes look very close together. There's such a drastic face difference in this video and previous ones.

superfrut
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by superfrut »

hair is too short, nose is too short -- both make her face look longer, and her eyes closer together. and her face looks so flat from the side now, kind of baboon-ish really.

Felice
Learner
Learner

Post by Felice »

Ugh, she looked so much better before altering anything on her face. I don't really think she looks bad now but her natural appearance was so, so, so much more attractive. And she's definitely had more work done than she's admitted to, probably Botox and who knows what else. It's actually highly worrisome to watch someone with obvious crippling self-esteem issues turning to plastic surgery in order to feel better about herself, because no matter how much she does, it will never fill that void. I can see her being like Heidi Montag and destroying everything unique/beautiful about herself, creating just an ordinary-looking, overdone, plastic face. Kalel, if you're reading, please, for your own sake, quit while you're ahead.

Aside from that, I think her hair looks much healthier. The cut does age her but it doesn't look bad in my opinion. The video itself was pretty lame but I don't really expect much else at this point. My biggest annoyance was her wearing makeup after her previous video. I mean, I don't care whether or not she wears it and I know she didn't say she was going to completely stop, but after going on that long rant, you'd kind of expect maybe her next couple of videos to be makeup-free to further her point...

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

I've been watching the Kalelrewind channel and loving it, and they just so happened to upload her "whats in my bag" from 2011 minutes after her new whats in my bag video!

The differences are insane.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

OMG. She looks so bad. Her hair style looks awful. The hair tucked behind her hair is not a good look at all. She legit looks like she's bald and her wig is about to slip off her head. And it makes her head look light bulb shaped. This new Jessica Alba 'honest and natural' phase is so fucking boring. She looks like the most basic and plain Jane white girl ever. I wonder what Cyrus thinks. She went from bleach blonde, face full of makeup, black crop tops and booty shorts, bad bitch wannabe to 35 year old stay at home, kale eating, soccer mom. And where is her personality? She was cringy and annoying before but at least she was charismatic, now she's just so dull and monotone. This is definitely her worst phase yet. Lord. She needs to move onto something else quick or else she is going to lose her fanbase. Most of her fans are from her Pikachu loving childish WULAS era and are young and are not going to find this new mom phase interesting or relatable and are going to move on.

amomo518
Learner
Learner

Post by amomo518 »

She carries YSL's Black Opium... I didn't know they were cruelty free :roll: (sarcasm)

Minymuch
Learner
Learner

Post by Minymuch »

I'm getting hella Ingrid Nilsin vibes. The cut does age her but I feel like she's trying to embrace her age instead of being a "bad bitch teen sslaaaAaAayyyyYyYyY" but the hair, the waves in the hair, the outfits? I wonder if he mentality is like HEY ME AND INGRID ARE THE SAME AGE AND WE'RE BOTH YOUTUBERS ya I wanna be her!!!!!

Also seems like she's trying to tell her man hey look at me let's have kids don't I look like a mom

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

"Most places do not offer quality, organic tea. I have no problem with being tacky, girlfriend!!!"
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Next we'll have complaints about water not being filtered from chlorine, fluoride, contaminants and VOCs...and not being vegan.

(sorry for a possible double post, but with how this site is, I think we all need to give those a pass!)

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

i feel like it's her eyelashes or eyebrows this time

Chimpanzeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Chimpanzeee »

Kale's flakiness drives me absolutely crazy. The intro to her "whats in my bag" video was her raving about how she's so obsessed with this type of video and has watched "hundreds" of them... her "whats in my bag" video from a year before she opens with "I gotta say, I never quite understood the popularity of these videos". :? Although her opinions seem to change as much as her appearance at least she manages to mention her girl scout background in both videos... so there is some consistency after all. And whats the point of preaching not wearing makeup when the VERY NEXT video posted she has it packed on and continues to talk about her *gifted makeup products... I honestly think a lot of her problem is that she has no structure to her life and way too much time on her hands to spend obsessing over herself. I think being occupied and busy with a life day to day is what keeps many peoples minds occupied and thus not allowing for obsessions to manifest themselves. This girl needs a proper job

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

Christ, Youtube helpfully showed me a screenshot of her last "what's in my bag?" video as I was watching her current one. She's looking seriously rough these days, like she's aged 20 years.

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

Her new What's In My Bag video not only had basically the exact same contents but the same commentary on each item she showed:

Lint roller -- "I have 2 cats so..."
Deodorant -- "It doesn't have an antipersperant so you have to reapply"
Headphones -- "The regular headphones hurt my ears"
Tea -- "You can go to a restaurant and get a cup of hot water for free"
Hand sanitizer spray -- "It smells like orange dreamsicle"

also what happened to no makeup lol she couldn't even keep that up for two videos

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

AWWw her smile is still cute

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

her nose is giving me marzia crooked vibes. Honestly this is so low effort, its not hard to find other ideas for vids.

Post by Guest »

Is it possible for her to grow her lashes back from getting eyelashes extensions? I can see a few gaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FROM HER NEW VID:

1. Laughing so hard at the comments section saying that she looks like a "MOM" :rofl:
2. I agree with that, come on. Everyone complains about her hair and mom look. :rofl:
3. Wow, I thought she won't be wearing make up but what the hell is that, Kristen? You still have colors around your face. :roll:
4. Why do you even have a YSL perfume?? Didn't you know that they test products on animals????????? :roll:
5. No one else does "What's in My Bag" videos nowadays. She lacks of video ideas, or maybe she made a new one so the products link can earn you some credit. :roll:
6. Please do some research about animal cruelty-free products. :roll:
7. I'm fcking surprised why does she keep a toothpick that's not even wrapped! Come on, would you pick something stuck in your teeth when you take it straight out of the bag and unwrapped??? :|

roundedflamingo
Learner
Learner

Post by roundedflamingo »

Iasomie wrote:Kalel Missin'

good time to start with title name suggestions?
No Makeup, Fresh Phased

Kalel Healthkick

Kalel the Soccer Mom Queen 2k17

Return to “Kalel”