Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Re: Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Post by Guest »

^
^
it was on youtube, and Im too lazy to check if its still there :?

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

This is still on the video -
"The banana flavor is vegan but turns out the coffee does have egg yolks. So odd!! They were in the vegan section too. How disappointing :/"
"WHAT??? UGGGGGH! They were in the vegan section!

UPDATE: I checked the ingredients, the banana one IS vegan but the coffee one has egg yolks. I saw they were with the other vegan options, must've checked the banana label and just assumed they were all vegan. How disappointing :("

roundedflamingo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by roundedflamingo »

mistressivy90 wrote:I was bored and looked through her twitter again. Was it on Twitter or YouTube that she responded to a comment saying that she didn't know that one of the ice creams had eggs in it? Because if it was on Twitter, she deleted her response.
Yeah, it was on Youtube. I think it would be more excusable if she made a short post on twitter, I.e. publicly and concretely, explaining that she accidentally picked nonvegan ice cream. But we know Kalel, she loooves to hide or excuse when she makes vegan accidents. :tu:

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I'm lovin the KalelRewind channel that has been uploading all the old WULAS videos cause the comparison is just insane....

Watching the Boyfriend tag with Anthon vs. with Cyrus is like looking at a totally different girl. No surprise there though.
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

bump wrote:I'm lovin the KalelRewind channel that has been uploading all the old WULAS videos cause the comparison is just insane....

Watching the Boyfriend tag with Anthon vs. with Cyrus is like looking at a totally different girl. No surprise there though.
I never watched the old boyfriend tag because I didnt care but now that you mentioned it I had to, and WOW she is so different
I cringed so badly while watching it but when she asked him about his first impression and he said the classic "cute and funny"answer she said "you didnt think I was asian?" like wtf ? I NEVER thought that !!! (maybe because I watched alot of asian drama before I knew about her?) so I guess she always said it so people would politely say "yeah you kinda do" :roll:
The most thing they argue about ....Anthony said they both think they are right and no one backs down, but with Cyrus he alwayyyyys does things for her ,he is soooo perfect you guieeeees :rofl:
and who wears the pants in the relationship Anthony made it seem like she does because she is so paticular at everything ( as a joke ) but with Cyrus he tried to make it seem like 50-50... but in both videos she ALWAYS made it seem like she was the one who wears the pants ( he is sooo alpha you guieeees )
the video is too long and cringe worthy I wont watch all of it :?

roundedflamingo
Learner
Learner

Post by roundedflamingo »

KittyGussip wrote: WOW she is so different I cringed so badly while watching it but when she asked him about his first impression and he said the classic "cute and funny"answer she said "you didnt think I was asian?" like wtf ? I NEVER thought that !!!?
Oh my godddd that was the worst, I actually cringed, too.

Kalel is so weird and fetishy with race. Talking about how she looks asian, trying to look asian with her makeup/hair, using creepy or "hood" language when talking about her black guy crushes, C O N S T A N T L Y bringing up how her boyfriend is Persian, bragging about her "native blood", etc.

Post by Guest »

OT: I was watching Watching Old Videos #10 on Smosh's 2nd channel and it seemed like Anthony threw some shade at Kalel saying something like he's not ashamed of his past(eating meat). And, I just wanted to make sure, in that video they showed a holiday card they received from a fan. That's Kalel next to him on the drawing, right?
I know Anthony has his on board and all. It's just that Kalel's sooooo boring! She hasn't done anything in how long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

OT: I was watching Watching Old Videos #10 on Smosh's 2nd channel and it seemed like Anthony threw some shade at Kalel saying something like he's not ashamed of his past(eating meat). And, I just wanted to make sure, in that video they showed a holiday card they received from a fan. That's Kalel next to him on the drawing, right?
I know Anthony has his on board and all. It's just that Kalel's sooooo boring! She hasn't done anything in how long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

Kalel Missin'

good time to start with title name suggestions?

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Iasomie wrote:Kalel Missin'

good time to start with title name suggestions?
Kalel - Just Another Phase on the Face :D

Post by Guest »

^
^
yeah I saw it before, its not new
but again Kalel, that is just another reason to leave LA
1/ not a cruelty-free /vegan friendly city
2/ its making a bad impact on your mental health in general
she shouldve left after the Alec breakup or something but NOPE she found her honeypot and she will stay
I bet she doesnt have the courage to leave everything -including Cyrus- to have a normal life away from the LA lifestyle to work on herself

I know not everyone are willing to make that sacrifice BUT her comment makes it seem like the only thing that makes her feel this way is other flawless girls in LA ...and she already left home so she can live alone elsewhere
so if that is your problem stay away from it, heck you can even go to a different city and find a job for a while and still maintain a relationship with Cyrus.. if he is so alpha and mature he`ll support you to be happy... maybe you`ll even build your so-called company
but you wont Kalel, you would rather stay in your housewife life than make the better long lasting choice for yourself & mental state :roll:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Yeah, idk why she's still in the LA area. I think she said she moved to the beach?? I'm still confused about that, btw. But it sounds like she's still in the area, where she's still going to these events with pretty girls. She should move further away. It's not like she needs to go to these events anyway. She's not working. And if she really wants to live in the LA area/SoCal so badly, then she should take care of her mental health, ffs.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

She already stopped going anywhere when her and Anthony broke up and it didn't help. She stays home 24/7, only ever sees Cyrus' family from time to time apparently and his friends sometimes if she can't duck out of it. She doesn't use social media, so she also doesn't see other "pretty LA girls" that make her feel so bad about herself. So there goes her argument. Nothing is ever her own fault, it has to be either other girls or LA or society etc. etc. Girl, get your shit together. And she cries about her life being so hard, but she doesn't seem unhappy at all to me, just fucking bored and whiny. If she really, truly had a problem with living in LA, she'd move. She's too lazy and money hungry, which she previously admitted. We see her doing all those plastic surgeries and might think she needs therapy, but I honestly don't think she believes that herself. That's also why she'll never leave. She only uses that "mental health" argument when she gets shit ton of hate comments about constantly changing her face. And people pity her for that, she gets likes, views etc. etc. I've always had trouble believing her when it comes to her being insecure, most of the time she comes off as one of those "LA girls" she hates so much. I honestly don't now how she stands herself :roll:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Just because she's not active on Social Media doesn't mean she's not browsing, looking at other flawless girls. I literally never uploaded anything to my instagram, I'm one of those zero pics accounts but I browse it daily, multiple times. Same goes for twitter and don't even get me started on my Facebook. I never write or post or whatever, but I'm still on it, looking at the stuff my friends are posting. Just because she's not active doesn't mean she's not browsing and comparing.

I don't think getting out of LA will help her. There will be other flawless girls in different cities. Kalel is drawn to pretty people like moth to flame, if she ever makes new friends they will be pretty and will make her feel inferior because that's just how she works. She picks people based on looks, not on personality. I'm sure there are tons of average looking women in LA who aren't dressed to the T each day, never had surgery, only wear minimal make up and are in the possession of great personalities but Kalel misses all of them because based on looks they are not "friend material".

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I didn't know seeing a pretty girl on instagram is called an event lol She is delusional.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

She's shallow af! If you see pretty girls on IG or in real life go tell them their bomb and lit af instead of hating and feeling insecure about yourself. The problem is with her, she's so invested on her looks and so self-absorbed. I agree so much with the person who said it's always never her fault it's got to be someone else's.

UsedToLoveThem wrote:I'm sure there are tons of average looking women in LA who aren't dressed to the T each day, never had surgery, only wear minimal make up and are in the possession of great personalities.
I follow a youtuber and they live in LA she's down to earth, the LA lifestyle hasn't gotten to her. It's what you make of LA.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

It's not just LA, it's life in general. Kalel would be equally unhappy in New York, Paris, Berlin, Tokio or London. It's not the city, it's her and her twisted view of friendships and beauty. If she wants people to like her for who she is she should first and foremost like others for who they are stop picking friends based on looks and style herself.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

Couldn't have said it better myself. She's the root of all her problems, she needs to stop making excuses for herself and start doing something about it like change her mindset and start following what she's preaching all the goddamned time. Hell, she wouldn't even be happy if she lived like a hermit and totally isolated herself with society there's always somebody or something elses's fault why she's sad, depressed, lazy, insecure, hypocrite, liar, etc.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

New Instagram pic... Wonder how long this pic will stay because according to her "grid" it should have been a selfie. Something must be really wrong with her face if she doesn't upload a pic of herself.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:New Instagram pic... Wonder how long this pic will stay because according to her "grid" it should have been a selfie. Something must be really wrong with her face if she doesn't upload a pic of herself.
she paid a lot for her nose ok she needs to let the world know!!!

Return to “Kalel”