Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel - Going Brown for the Gown (Part 32)

Post by mikah_ »

crlnzo wrote: You guys remember the incidents with shane and the other guy where she was "want to see my pussy" or something like that on a podcast
wait, what :rofl:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

mikah_ wrote:
crlnzo wrote: You guys remember the incidents with shane and the other guy where she was "want to see my pussy" or something like that on a podcast
Lmao she was obsessed with Shane. She bought his merch and even wrote him a letter and was pissed he never wrote her one back or acknowledged her then some time after Buki (don't remember if she was with Anthony at this time yet or not) Shane was doing a live video and she kept messaging him trying to get attention saying "wanna see my pussy" then showed buki or some shit.

Post by Guest »

^
^
Antony got her Buki, so she was with Anthony at the time :?

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
HE did? I thought she got buki back in her QB days cause she posted something about how she wasted so much money on buying Buki and wrote something like 'priorities' cause she bought a cat instead paying bills or buying food. *sigh* Kale in the before times.

Post by Guest »

Kalel's latest tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Kalel's latest tweet.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Sparksdragon wrote:
^
HE did? I thought she got buki back in her QB days cause she posted something about how she wasted so much money on buying Buki and wrote something like 'priorities' cause she bought a cat instead paying bills or buying food. *sigh* Kale in the before times.
She was still on QB when she was with Anthony. The Shane story was with an older cat -- she was still living at home. At the time she was desperate for the attention of popular male youtubers, Anthony was just the one that took the bait and then she moved to CA.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

Girltyler wrote:
mikah_ wrote:
Lmao she was obsessed with Shane. She bought his merch and even wrote him a letter and was pissed he never wrote her one back or acknowledged her then some time after Buki (don't remember if she was with Anthony at this time yet or not) Shane was doing a live video and she kept messaging him trying to get attention saying "wanna see my pussy" then showed buki or some shit.

I don't know if it was Shane though I think it was some other youtuber and that guy has a girlfriend and he kept saying nice things about his gf on a podcast, ofcourse kalel doesn't want any of that and she wants all the attention to her so she texted that guy "want to see my pussy" the guy showed it to everyone and kalel sent a picture of buki. Correct if im wrong though since It's not very clear to me.

And for shane remember the bikini photos that's for a "contest" and how much she was obsessed she kept tweeting and sending shane a fan mail and probably dming him. She's probably doing the same with dan which made him to actually put an effort tp even unfollow her.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

^ wow, I didn't know she was that awkward...such a creep, I wonder how the hell did she ever manage to get a decent boyfriend acting like that :?

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

mikah_ wrote:^ wow, I didn't know she was that awkward...such a creep, I wonder how the hell did she ever manage to get a decent boyfriend acting like that :?

She is! If she's that desparate publicly just imagine the things she's doing, saying and sending to these men privately just to be relevant on YT. : :(
banksy wrote:If I had two million subscribers and an unending list of companies sending me free shit and paying me for videos, I'd upload all the time. I'd love to work on my own time and sit on my ass when I felt like it. That would be a dream job.

I don't understand why she doesn't upload more content. It's her job. I get that doing the same thing for years can be kind of old hat, but that's why you diversify and have side projects related to what you're doing that make you more money.

And Audible can't pay the bills. You get five dollars for every person who signs up using your code.
Well, she's lazy and I guess we established that her only goal in life is to marry a man who can provide for her lifestyle or current phase.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

mistressivy90 wrote:Image

Kalel's latest tweet.

Ugh for someone who is so "dedicated" to treating animals properly you'd think she would be more concerned about people spaying/neutering their pets as there's already a huge overpopulation problem and tons of animals are in shelters :roll: Not surprised though, weren't her first two cats ones she bought and not adopted? Her morals in terms of animal rights make no sense, she won't eat honey but buying designer cats? That's a-ok to her :roll: (sorry for this rant, it's a bit off topic)

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

1873 wrote:
Sparksdragon wrote:
^
She was still on QB when she was with Anthony. The Shane story was with an older cat -- she was still living at home. At the time she was desperate for the attention of popular male youtubers, Anthony was just the one that took the bait and then she moved to CA.
Oook. I only really started to follow her during ww so I thought the time line was like:

college drop out-> moves back home((to take care of her dad)-> moves to LA -> likes the guy who I think featured her in a silent role in a video(and like all the big YouTube guys)-> she even said something about how she went to his"a friends" house to like cheer him up or something-> gets buki ->starts cosplay channel and kalel tv(or whatever The channel was, I can't find anything from it other than people saying it exsisted)->meets Anthony-> chaos-> second time college drop out -> more chaos

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

If there is one thing that's rather fascinating it's how she gets stuff deleted to the point no archive version of things exist. I mean... real and "unsignificant" normal people struggle with erasing their lives from the internet and here she is, popular Social Media person who does it all the time! I'm not sure if her radio silence is a good or a bad thing. She was pretty excited about reading/listening to "Girlboss" and starting a company and blah blah so she's either doing something productive for once or she probably went back under the knife because the new nose sucked big time.

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

aaa123 wrote:
mistressivy90 wrote:Image

Kalel's latest tweet.

Ugh for someone who is so "dedicated" to treating animals properly you'd think she would be more concerned about people spaying/neutering their pets as there's already a huge overpopulation problem and tons of animals are in shelters :roll: Not surprised though, weren't her first two cats ones she bought and not adopted? Her morals in terms of animal rights make no sense, she won't eat honey but buying designer cats? That's a-ok to her :roll: (sorry for this rant, it's a bit off topic)
Buki was bought as a designer cat, but Chibi was adopted as a sickly kitten on the verge of death from the shelter. Just clarifying. :)

A few weeks ago on her IG stories, Kalel and Cyrus visited Anna Akana (who is currently fostering a mama cat w/ her kittens) and hung out with the kittens. If she really wanted one she would have adopted one of those because Anna was definitely asking in her IG for potential adopters. :( Anyway, I don't think she would ever adopt another cat and if she did, she'd probably shop for one instead. This is one of the reasons why I don't like her, lol. You are perpetuating the horrible breeding of these cats that shouldn't exist. Just thinking about having a wild cat mate with a small domestic cat makes me angry af. BLUF: I hate breeders.

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

(I can't edit my last post?)

So I checked this @lifeaseva's Twitter and she's been tweeting/asking questions about her cat's weird behavior. This idiot is just as dumb as Kalel! People are commenting to her tweets telling her that her cat is in heat and needs to be spayed. She later tweets "took her to the vet and we have to wait until 40 days to check if she's preggers :D" like how could you not have spayed your cat earlier? Wtf we already have an overpopulation of cats as it is, it's irresponsible (rant mode).

Oh and her cat looks like an apple head siamese... no wonder Kalel wanted one of the kittens. These women are such trash. :x

Post by Guest »

Buki was bought as a designer cat, but Chibi was adopted as a sickly kitten on the verge of death from the shelter. Just clarifying. :)
I think she was talking about Pip ,he is a designer cat and was her second cat

and yeah I agree, she talks about how she wants to build an animal shelter and give "all the cats in the world a home" but when she gets easy opportunities like these she doesnt take one :rofl:
I bet she only adopted Chibi because he looked similar to Buki "a Savannah breed" and wanted to look like she cares about shelter cats :?
but she wont do that again, she cant afford a designer cat and she doesnt give a shit about shelter animals :roll:
Oh and her cat looks like an apple head siamese... no wonder Kalel wanted one of the kittens. These women are such trash. :x
didnt see this before I wrote my post, this just proves my point :rofl:
I didnt expect any less from her shallow ass, ofcourse her friends are as ignorant as her :roll:

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

hark! another disappearance! hath thou finally procured the enlargement of the bosoms?

roundedflamingo
Learner
Learner

Post by roundedflamingo »

Jolteon wrote: So I checked this @lifeaseva's Twitter and she's been tweeting/asking questions about her cat's weird behavior. This idiot is just as dumb as Kalel! People are commenting to her tweets telling her that her cat is in heat and needs to be spayed. She later tweets "took her to the vet and we have to wait until 40 days to check if she's preggers :D"
I'm getting really sick of these youtubers buying animals from backyard breeders and taking horrible care of them while their followers enable them with "OMG HOW CUTE DON'T JUDGE".

Why would she buy an intact cat and allow it to roam outside? It's already pretty bad to give cats free roam but to do it with an intact cat is insanely fucked up. it's very possible to spay a pregnant cat when it's early on (kitty abortion), but Eva+Kalel seems to stupid and full of themselves to even consider anything past KITTENS.
Jolteon wrote:Oh and her cat looks like an apple head siamese... no wonder Kalel wanted one of the kittens. These women are such trash. :x
Appleheaded Siamese isn't an actual breed of cat, Eva's looks like a Munchkin cat with a coat that's called seal point bicolor. Funfact: the "Siamese" coloration is really called "seal point" or "colorpoint" and can show up in most breeds and very often in mutts, all the more reason to go to a shelter if you just like the coat that Siamese have (I'm not a breeder or anything I just think cat coats are neat).

Kalel's hypocrisy regarding Eva's cat is fucking insane, tho. Don't eat honey or eggs no matter where they're from, that's evil, but my friends letting her cat get pregnant because she neglects it is SOO CUTE <3

Post by Guest »

I was bored and looked through her twitter again. Was it on Twitter or YouTube that she responded to a comment saying that she didn't know that one of the ice creams had eggs in it? Because if it was on Twitter, she deleted her response.

Post by Guest »

I was bored and looked through her twitter again. Was it on Twitter or YouTube that she responded to a comment saying that she didn't know that one of the ice creams had eggs in it? Because if it was on Twitter, she deleted her response.

Return to “Kalel”