Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Re: Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Post by Guest »

I think Evelina is supporting her "friend" :roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by iamber90 »

KittyGussip wrote:I think Evelina is supporting her "friend" :roll:
[tweet][/tweet]
I can't take her seriously when she has designer leather handbags.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

iamber90 wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
I KNOW !!!!!!!!

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

I think that Valentine's photo wasn't photoshopped, the fabric just made it look like her waist didn't go out that far but the underwear line shows it.

About the Evelina thing, if she's cool with leather then she may or may not be a hypocrite for the fur thing. There's not really any reason aside from fur to kill coyotes or whatever (unless pest control) but you don't even use the whole animal so it's wasteful. But leather is from a whole bunch of barnyard animals that are probably killed for their meat too, and omnivorous diets aren't going anywhere so you may as well use as much of the animal as you can. I personally am not really about fur much, but leather I'm more than okay with as a meat eater, since I really wouldn't want that to just be thrown out when it can be very long-lasting for bags and coats.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

KittyGussip wrote:
iamber90 wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
I KNOW !!!!!!!!
this is honestly so fucking hypocritical to the point that surpasses kalel. real fur is not okay to this girl because it comes from something cute and fluffy. she has a python celine bag and a chanel stingray bag, both of which are not leathers that are byproducts of the meat industry. and im 90% sure that this pompom is real fur (i own fur and you can tell the difference between real and faux just like you can tell human hair extensions vs cheap barbie hair)

BeMona
Talker
Talker

Post by BeMona »

Hmm honestly this looks fake to me!
Anyway, she's taking some time, I really wonder how her nose looks like.. I thought it was healing really fast !
English is not my first language.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Faux fur can look real and there is no way of telling. Obviously I'm not talking about cheap faux fur.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

coralribbons wrote: But leather is from a whole bunch of barnyard animals that are probably killed for their meat too, and omnivorous diets aren't going anywhere so you may as well use as much of the animal as you can.
This is a common misconception. The leather is a totally different industry than the meat industry. Please read:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fri ... 47414.html

Watched a documentary on the India cows mentioned in this article but can't remember what it was called. In an ideal world what you said would be true but unfortunately i think it's only smaller farms that use all the animal and have respect for the living beings while large factory farms are the most wasteful (my grandpa was a cattle farmer on his own small farm).

"Please give me all your money"

Post by Guest »

coralribbons wrote:I think that Valentine's photo wasn't photoshopped, the fabric just made it look like her waist didn't go out that far but the underwear line shows it.

About the Evelina thing, if she's cool with leather then she may or may not be a hypocrite for the fur thing. There's not really any reason aside from fur to kill coyotes or whatever (unless pest control) but you don't even use the whole animal so it's wasteful. But leather is from a whole bunch of barnyard animals that are probably killed for their meat too, and omnivorous diets aren't going anywhere so you may as well use as much of the animal as you can. I personally am not really about fur much, but leather I'm more than okay with as a meat eater, since I really wouldn't want that to just be thrown out when it can be very long-lasting for bags and coats.
The thing is, she is not supporting these kinda of industries, she supporting the famous "fashionable" brands that dont give a shit about that
they kill animals you probably never heard of to sell overly priced -not so unique- hand bags :roll:
the only reason she did the whole tweet is because of Kalel, the tweet itself is a copy of a tweet Kalel tweeted :?
YES there are some leather industries that do that but its NOT the ones she buys from

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

Thanks for the clarification about the leather industry! Looks like I have too much faith in humanity.

I repent my previous statement, Evelina is a damn hypocrite.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

mikah_ wrote:Faux fur can look real and there is no way of telling. Obviously I'm not talking about cheap faux fur.
i own quite a bit of fur so im pretty sure that is real fox fur of some sort

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

dramabitch wrote:
mikah_ wrote:Faux fur can look real and there is no way of telling. Obviously I'm not talking about cheap faux fur.
i own quite a bit of fur so im pretty sure that is real fox fur of some sort
We can speculate, but I highly doubt someone can tell just by looking at a picture on the internet. Maybe if it's from Nasty Gal, you can find it online and check for sure if it's faux or not. I don't really care that much if Evelina promotes fur, wears leather etc. She probably only posted that tweet to support Kalel, which means they're still friends.

Post by Guest »

coralribbons wrote:Thanks for the clarification about the leather industry! Looks like I have too much faith in humanity.

I repent my previous statement, Evelina is a damn hypocrite.
it ok girl, we all learn something new everyday
and Evelina is not the only hypocrite , Kalel is as well for not calling her out
Im surprised few days ago she was using so many Dior makeup products in her insta story for an upcoming ad video and she have the guts to speak about cruelty free fashion options :roll:

coolthrowaway
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coolthrowaway »

coconut_queen wrote:
coralribbons wrote: But leather is from a whole bunch of barnyard animals that are probably killed for their meat too, and omnivorous diets aren't going anywhere so you may as well use as much of the animal as you can.
This is a common misconception. The leather is a totally different industry than the meat industry. Please read:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-fri ... 47414.html

Watched a documentary on the India cows mentioned in this article but can't remember what it was called. In an ideal world what you said would be true but unfortunately i think it's only smaller farms that use all the animal and have respect for the living beings while large factory farms are the most wasteful (my grandpa was a cattle farmer on his own small farm).
Earthlings has a whole bit dedicated to Indian cows (and a whole other bit on the Chinese fur/leather industry). That's where most of those products come from and it's horrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

It just dawned on me, I read a conversation once in her twitter about the dead orca and a follower responsed to her that she's not helping at all by tweeting and kalel was all like "well this all that I can do"

I'm sorry? But if you were truly passionate about animals, and you love fashion and makeup why not mix the two. You have a huge follower, I'm sure if you build and hype them up about a vegan clothing line or makeup collection you're atleast doing something you love and ACTUALLY being productive and helping you cause rather than rant and whine on twitter. But, homegirl rather spend her youtube money on nosejobs and tweets and few thing or two about animals like that's helping.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

crlnzo wrote:It just dawned on me, I read a conversation once in her twitter about the dead orca and a follower responsed to her that she's not helping at all by tweeting and kalel was all like "well this all that I can do"

I'm sorry? But if you were truly passionate about animals, and you love fashion and makeup why not mix the two. You have a huge follower, I'm sure if you build and hype them up about a vegan clothing line or makeup collection you're atleast doing something you love and ACTUALLY being productive and helping you cause rather than rant and whine on twitter. But, homegirl rather spend her youtube money on nosejobs and tweets and few thing or two about animals like that's helping.
LOL. This is what I've been saying. She's always doing the minimum. "this is all I can do" HOMEGIRL PLEASE.

Boob00p
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Boob00p »

I wonder when she will relieve the new nose

Muistasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Muistasa »

Maybe the nose is fked and she doesn't want to show it. Or she wants to save the reveal for video to make some money but can't get her lazy ass to film one.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Her nose might just be really swollen right now. I'm actually surprised by how not-swollen her nose was after the first surgery. This time around she asked for a more drastic change and the more you take off, the more time it takes to heal, I'm assuming.

Post by Guest »

^
^
I agree
I checked dates from her older videos and she uploaded her "getting ready for surgery" video on April 13th and posted the "My new nose" video on May 2nd
so I think it`ll take her at least 2 weeks to get back :roll:
I mean look at this video :
[video][/video]
in it she said its been 3 weeks and its still swollen ( it was originally uploaded on May 6th )
I like how she also said in the video she didnt want to change how she looks, I think she changed her mind now :rofl:

lets wait till March... she wont get back yet, its too early :roll:

Return to “Kalel”