Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Post by Serendipitous »

lolwut wrote:Mannnn I wanna see her new jacked up nose already. I kinda hope the doctor went all out and completely shaved it down and pointed it to appease her.
I have a feeling it's going to be very obvious and fake looking. Hopefully it's bad so she learns her lesson tbh
Is it sick that I kind of want the same thing? I don't want her nose to be deformed or anything evil like that. But I kind of want to see a similar experience to what Dulce Candy and Blair had; they both regretted their nose jobs and they realized they were essentially "fixing something that wasn't broken." Much like kalel is doing in this case. There's nothing actually wrong with her nose; she's just looking for perfection.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

WOW am I behind. I can't believe she got another nose job, we all predicted it. It's a shame because the first nose job came out so nice and natural looking.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Lmao when kalel tags company's with heart eyes complimenting their products cus you know that's her way of begging for free shit

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

KittyGussip wrote:
Girltyler wrote:I vote "going brown to get the gown" :rofl:
me too :tu:

That or "Kalel Nose Best: Return of the Scalpel"

Post by Guest »

How about Hypocritikalel Strikes Again. Idk, I just really like the name Hypocritikalel

I vote for Going Brown for the Gown!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Going brown to get the gown lol you guys are silly :'D

FemaleDragon
Learner
Learner

Post by FemaleDragon »

What if we combine the two?

"Kalel Nose Best: Going Brown to Get the Gown"

Qiae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Qiae »

dramabitch wrote:as dumb and annoying kalel is, i cant deny she knows how to cook. i tried one of her recipes today and it was BOMB
Yes! I wish she at least wouldn't delete all her what I ate videos, there's been some great looking stuff in there. Maybe she should just change to a cooking channel altogether, she seems happier when she's cooking too than when she's vlogging or w/e she does.

I wonder if anyone kept a record of her recipes somewhere?

Post by Guest »

Im really surprised she didnt post a Valentin photo, I guess her nose isnt perfect :roll:

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

^ right.

She posted about how healed she is after 3 days and so ready to take the bandages off because they are just falling off. That was what a week ago? Still no sign of her new nose

Remember that super awkward valentines picture she posted while she was with Alec. I think she tried to do some photo-shopping to give herself a more hourglass shape rather than her actual no curves shape and it made her hips look so weird like she did not do a good editing job. And she made poor David take those pictures for her. Man I am glad he is over her act now.

I am not sure what she and Cyrus could be doing for Valentines but you know she would be bragging and posting about flowers VEGAN candy or whatever he got her talking about how in LOVE she is and how she's never been this HAPPY so it's strange for her... :|

"Please give me all your money"

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

FemaleDragon wrote:What if we combine the two?

"Kalel Nose Best: Going Brown to Get the Gown"
I kind of want this, but I would imagine there's a character limit to topic titles? The topic number also has to fit somewhere. I could be wrong though, in which case: This has my vote :D

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

coconut_queen wrote:^ right.

She posted about how healed she is after 3 days and so ready to take the bandages off because they are just falling off. That was what a week ago? Still no sign of her new nose

Remember that super awkward valentines picture she posted while she was with Alec. I think she tried to do some photo-shopping to give herself a more hourglass shape rather than her actual no curves shape and it made her hips look so weird like she did not do a good editing job. And she made poor David take those pictures for her. Man I am glad he is over her act now.

I am not sure what she and Cyrus could be doing for Valentines but you know she would be bragging and posting about flowers VEGAN candy or whatever he got her talking about how in LOVE she is and how she's never been this HAPPY so it's strange for her... :|
Wait when did this bad photoshop happen?

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

Qiae wrote:
dramabitch wrote:as dumb and annoying kalel is, i cant deny she knows how to cook. i tried one of her recipes today and it was BOMB
Yes! I wish she at least wouldn't delete all her what I ate videos, there's been some great looking stuff in there. Maybe she should just change to a cooking channel altogether, she seems happier when she's cooking too than when she's vlogging or w/e she does.

I wonder if anyone kept a record of her recipes somewhere?
there are a lot of reuploads on youtube! just search what i ate today kalel and they'll all pop up

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

banksy wrote:
Which one? I've tried a couple of her recipes, and they were both great. I don't know why she doesn't make more food videos. She's a good cook, and many new vegans, myself included, like her recipes. People have reposted her old videos, and the food ones have a healthy number of views. IDGI.

If it were my channel, I'd have at least one up every week. Easy money.
probably because she doesnt like the way she looks, or other parts of the video she doesnt agree with, after all, watch kalel delete and stuff haha

i tried her vegan cheddar broccoli soup which I kind of cheated by adding cheese to (im not vegan) because I couldn't find any nutritional yeast. but i really like her videos because they're for the most part, nutritious and oil free

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

[tweet][/tweet]

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

meowlizzz wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Soccer mom here we come.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

You know, I just don't get why she cut it off. It was perfectly fine, maybe a little dry at the ends, definitely NOT it a state to cut them all off. It won't change anything though, because she is still going to fry them with a straightner and style them 24/7. Also, shorter hair are much harder to maintain (at least in my opinion) and judging by the photo it wasn't just a trim.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

coralribbons wrote:
coconut_queen wrote:^ right.

Wait when did this bad photoshop happen?
She was still in her apartment with all the wall stickers that she first moved into after her break up with Anthony. She was wearing those bright pink victoria secret teddies. I think this was before she showed us Alec's face. I think it was the video she talked about making him a turtle because he didn't have any pets so she wanted to craft him one.
But David was there and he was taking her pic in this outfit and she freaked out about the window cleaners coming past while they were shooting the pic. So it was at that time she posted one of the pics to instagram.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 0&start=50

posted here about halfway down the page

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

That Valentines pic is so awkward.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

^ i know right.

She calls herself a perfectionist and then she goes and does shit like this. :roll:

Return to “Kalel”