Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Post by meowlizzz »

Girltyler wrote:Image

For anyone interested
I'm LAUGHING. It's always interesting to hear what others honestly think about her.

It's funny that he called her "bored" because she becomes bored with a lot of things, which is why she jumps through a lot of phases (and not just in her style or persona). Even funnier that he said she should spend some time in a refugee camp or an orphanage. I've been saying that she needs to volunteer her time to some causes, even if only for animals. And HBB? The fuck, lmao. Apparently she would be a level 10 HBB if she wasn't vegan lmao. This guy is ridiculous, but it's so true and this is Kalel so it's hilarious. I wonder how he knows that she was/is broke, though. I can't imagine Kalel admitting to that at all. Maybe he jumped to that conclusion just because she ordered something cheap or small. But then he said "maybe she was faking it" so it's possible she said something that implied she wasn't doing well in the money department.

I'm not surprised she isn't doing well, though. It definitely explains her minimalist phase, the fact that she lives with Cyrus, and that she doesn't have a car anymore, as you said. I'm not surprised because she's so wasteful, though. She tries to own fewer things, but they're usually pricey or she's always exchanging things for new ones. She was always spending money. Plus she never has enough videos up to make money. And, as I've said before, she straight up SUCKS at her job. She doesn't know how to cultivate her online presence to make money because she isn't online enough at all. How are you supposed to earn your fans (and money) if you don't put in the effort? Engage with your fans, share more photos and status updates. Maybe this is why she doesn't really vlog anymore. She doesn't want her viewers to see that she has little going on, that she doesn't have a car, and how unexciting her life is. Since she doesn't have a car, that might be why she doesn't get out much. I don't think she would be caught dead on a bike or a bus, lol, and ubers get expensive.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Durianrider is a psycho, but he might be onto something. I wouldn't judge her finances just by what she ordered, but that's an interesting observation and a thing to write. We all have been speculating about her slowly going broke for quite a while now and pointed out many facts about her life that allow to assume she really is making much less money than she used to. IF she got rid of the Tesla, I think it's very smart of her, especially now that she lives with Cyrus and basically doesn't do anything without him. He drives her around, so she doesn't really need an expensive car anymore. Just by living with him she saves up a lot more, so maybe her little youtube fortune hasn't really melted drastically yet.

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

Devil's advocate here, what if she said she was broke and ordered an appy but was actually doing it for the waistline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner

Post by kittykittykitty »

Devil's advocate here, what if she said she was broke and ordered an appy but was actually doing it for the waistline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

I wouldn't put it past her. She absolutely should be going broke with her lifestyle but mommy and daddy could still be funding her (unless Cyrus has taken over already). But she's terrible enough of a person that she'd want to eat less and spins it as being "relatable" by saying she's broke.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

meowlizzz wrote:
Girltyler wrote:Image

For anyone interested
I'm LAUGHING. It's always interesting to hear what others honestly think about her.

It's funny that he called her "bored" because she becomes bored with a lot of things, which is why she jumps through a lot of phases (and not just in her style or persona). Even funnier that he said she should spend some time in a refugee camp or an orphanage. I've been saying that she needs to volunteer her time to some causes, even if only for animals. And HBB? The fuck, lmao. Apparently she would be a level 10 HBB if she wasn't vegan lmao. This guy is ridiculous, but it's so true and this is Kalel so it's hilarious. I wonder how he knows that she was/is broke, though. I can't imagine Kalel admitting to that at all. Maybe he jumped to that conclusion just because she ordered something cheap or small. But then he said "maybe she was faking it" so it's possible she said something that implied she wasn't doing well in the money department.

I'm not surprised she isn't doing well, though. It definitely explains her minimalist phase, the fact that she lives with Cyrus, and that she doesn't have a car anymore, as you said. I'm not surprised because she's so wasteful, though. She tries to own fewer things, but they're usually pricey or she's always exchanging things for new ones. She was always spending money. Plus she never has enough videos up to make money. And, as I've said before, she straight up SUCKS at her job. She doesn't know how to cultivate her online presence to make money because she isn't online enough at all. How are you supposed to earn your fans (and money) if you don't put in the effort? Engage with your fans, share more photos and status updates. Maybe this is why she doesn't really vlog anymore. She doesn't want her viewers to see that she has little going on, that she doesn't have a car, and how unexciting her life is. Since she doesn't have a car, that might be why she doesn't get out much. I don't think she would be caught dead on a bike or a bus, lol, and ubers get expensive.
I would believe durian. In every phase, we see kalel spend and spend with no such thing as a "budget". Once she's done with the phase, she throws it all away. This girl cannot control her materialism, and with no videos and no income coming in, i can see her savings dwindling. Reminds me of this quote: "people spend money they dont have, to buy things they dont need, to impress people they dont like". That sums up kalel.

I bet she misses the lavish lifestyle anthony gave her. I remember their trips to hawaii for her birthday, multiple trips to japan, and enough money to renovate her entire apartment with cute dollhouse things just because was "into it" for a minute. Yknow, things normal people cant do. Losing anthony's wallet probably gave her a catastrophic meltdown

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Not sure I understand his logic, but I order appetizers as my entree all the time. Not for price (most are only maybe a dollar or two cheaper than a meal and I doubt her finances are that dire) or to eat less, sometimes they just seem like something I would rather eat?

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

I'm not passing judgement on what was said about our little hypocrite because the guy is wishy-washy. Just gonna throw in that if you're poor, or even just on a budget, and are vigilant, every dollar counts - crikey, every cent counts.

SarahYay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SarahYay »

I think she get a lot of her furniture on finance, because I remember in her white and gold apartment I looked at the website she got the stuff from and they were advertising the finance options. So maybe when she furnishes an apartment on finance and when she moves on to a new phase she lies that she can't afford the repayments and has to give it back.
I don't know much about buying things on finance so if I'm totally wrong I'm sorry

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Mannnn I wanna see her new jacked up nose already. I kinda hope the doctor went all out and completely shaved it down and pointed it to appease her.
I have a feeling it's going to be very obvious and fake looking. Hopefully it's bad so she learns her lesson tbh

heyybeautiful

Post by heyybeautiful »

I'm not even interested in reading about her anymore. I stopped looking at her social media. I never even liked her from the beginning. I only decided to watch some of her videos because of her ex and if I hadn't found GG shortly after their break up, I would have stopped following her life back then. It's weird how I spent 2 years talking about someone who never even deserved any of my attention. I'll be taking a break from using GG bc it's only been making me pissed lately.

Also, I think it's time to choose a new thread title soon :tu:

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

ohyeh00 wrote:do guy have more infomation on cyrus's brother girlfriend? she looks like a better version of kalel tbh
She is a model and her name is Gabriela Iliescu. She is not Cyrus' brother's girlfriend though. They seem to be good friends rather than a couple.

heyybeautiful

Post by heyybeautiful »

I don't like reading about her anymore and I never liked her. Why did I spend 2 years talking about this bitch? I need a break from using GG. It's been only making me angry and I have to study a lot for my exams.

But you should choose a new thread title soon :tu:

kotori
Talker
Talker

Post by kotori »

Does anyone else think Kalel looks like Kellyanne Conway? lol. And not to be too mean but has anyone ever wondered why she hasn't gotten her lips or cheekbones done? shes clearly not opposed to cosmetic surgery and those are like her least attractive features imo. I just find it so weird that as much as she tries to micromanage her appearance and social presence, she still isn't that cute. idk.

stan loona

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

New thread title suggestions:

a spin on part two of queen kale nose it all

play pretend persian princess

going brown to get the gown

"Please give me all your money"

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

mikah_ wrote:
ohyeh00 wrote:do guy have more infomation on cyrus's brother girlfriend? she looks like a better version of kalel tbh
She is a model and her name is Gabriela Iliescu. She is not Cyrus' brother's girlfriend though. They seem to be good friends rather than a couple.
WOW! she looks gorg. She's also romanian if basing on her IG post of her passport. Going back to the Fur issue and looking at Gabriela's IG she's wearing fur all over, can't Kalel call her out or she's afraid because obviously they'll meet alot in person since Gabriela and Cyrus' brother hangs out alot, I mean he brought her to a family occasion and Queen Kale of High Horse can't handle face to face confrontation she's only good in expressing her opinions and causing drama thru Social Media, put that girl in a not vegan crowd and let's see if she'll still act preachy and mighty or try to hold her ground without her followers to cheer for her.

I vote for Going brown to get the gown! :rofl:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

I vote "going brown to get the gown" :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Girltyler wrote:I vote "going brown to get the gown" :rofl:
me too :tu:

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I think Gabriela and Kalel only really met once and I doubt they talked for a hot second. They're from two different planets. She wouldn't be that stupid to cause drama between Darius' friends and herself, remember she's trying to lock Cyrus down. His whole family could be covered head to toe in fur and she wouldn't blink an eye :roll: Just like someone mentioned- she only goes for well known youtubers or total strangers, that aren't in her circle of "close" friends. She's got too much to loose.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

as dumb and annoying kalel is, i cant deny she knows how to cook. i tried one of her recipes today and it was BOMB

Return to “Kalel”