Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

flashtrash
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drop It Like It's Kalel's Blog (Part 31)

Post by flashtrash »

It did make me chuckle when I saw catrific's attempt to "call her out" on twitter. Just a little while ago she was all up Kalel's ass commenting all over her instagram and was completely ignored lol. She's like the definition of kiss ass, which is probably why she's the only "friend" Ingrid has managed to keep around.

As for her hair, I have a feeling Kalel was being dramatic in saying she's "chopping it all off". I think she'll take off a couple inches i.e. most of the blonde but nothing too dramatic. Besides, the blonde is blocking her transformation into brown persian princess so obv it has to go :roll:

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
I think its because Kalel doesnt know Ingrid on a personal level like Evelina and Marzia
and I dont really think she didnt call them out because they are her "friends", I think she just doesnt want to ruin the few people who actually can stand her :roll:
she doesnt seem like a good friend to me, but Evelina seems like she have too many friends to care how close she is with Kafail, I bet she isnt even in Evelina`s BFF list :roll:
LOL she needs to stay on good terms with evelina so she can get the doctor recommendation for her boob job :rofl:

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

LOL does she need to poshmark a ton of PR samples in order to fund her travels? the flower brushes she complained about are now on her poshmark. if theyre so unhygenic and a mess...WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL THEM ON?

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

I haven't been watching her videos because I don't want to give her money for views lmao.

When did she get a poshmark?

daddy_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by daddy_ »

coralribbons wrote:I haven't been watching her videos because I don't want to give her money for views lmao.

When did she get a poshmark?
Download the ublock origin extension on your browser and she won't get a single penny!
(Also means, every advert is blocked!)

Post by Guest »

dramabitch wrote:LOL does she need to poshmark a ton of PR samples in order to fund her travels? the flower brushes she complained about are now on her poshmark. if theyre so unhygenic and a mess...WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL THEM ON?
what is poshmark :? ?

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Off topic and I'm not a fan of durian rider but I saw his reply to someone asking about kalel on his tumblr and he said something about her being broke. It would explain why she went for the "minimalist" phase, moved in with Cyrus and I'm wondering if she even has a car anymore. I know she leased a tesla awhile back but who knows if she even has anything now. I mean all the money she did have she threw away on rent, leasing, and materialistic goods. She never invested in anything. If she would have even bought a car or house at least she would own something.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

For anyone interested

Post by Guest »

wait, isnt durian rider Freely`s ex ?! thats explains why he called her out like its nothing
usually youtubers wont do that but I saw a video or 2 so I know he wont even mind making a video about it (it`ll get him views anyway)
wow, she was broke all this time ?! I guess thats why she wanted her fans to pay for her meals at veggie grill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

sorry guys I always write Freely instead of freelee :rofl:
any hoo, I also found this from 1 year ago

I guess his views on her changed since them huh :rofl:
to anyone who dont want to click on the link :

Q: thoughts on kalel from youtube?
A: I like that she has become more real and focusing on more important issues. I see that many of the sheeple drones don’t like it though. They can go watch some Blogilates vids and learn how to feed their breast cancer genes then.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

KittyGussip wrote:I guess thats why she wanted her fans to pay for her meals at veggie grill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lmao when was that? :)

Post by Guest »

Girltyler wrote:Image

For anyone interested
That confused me- I was certain an entree is just another way to say the main course but I just looked it up and apparently it only means that in the U.S and in the rest of the world it means appetizer. You learn something new everyday lol.
But anyway, I think it's pretty bitchy for Durian to say that she's broke just because she ordered an appetizer. Maybe she wasn't hungry enough to eat a whole meal? Or maybe she was afraid to order something large out of fear Freelee and Durian would judge her. I can see why he would call her basic and say she needs to see real struggles like living in an orphage, but it's a bit hypocritical to say she needs to be humbled right after mocking her for her financial troubles. :roll:

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

KittyGussip wrote:
dramabitch wrote:LOL does she need to poshmark a ton of PR samples in order to fund her travels? the flower brushes she complained about are now on her poshmark. if theyre so unhygenic and a mess...WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL THEM ON?
what is poshmark :? ?
sorry wrong thread! i have multiple tabs open rightnow

Muistasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Muistasa »

Its kinda sad she felt the need to get her nose done again. Honestly the results from his last nose job were perfect. Slight change that didn't' change her whole face.

Post by Guest »

mikah_ wrote:
KittyGussip wrote:I guess thats why she wanted her fans to pay for her meals at veggie grill :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lmao when was that? :)
in the "THE VEGAN BURGER THAT BLEEDS" at about 10:56
[video][/video]
she told her fans to use her code to get free veggie grill dollars :roll:

Post by Guest »

Pennyale33 wrote:
Girltyler wrote:Image

For anyone interested
That confused me- I was certain an entree is just another way to say the main course but I just looked it up and apparently it only means that in the U.S and in the rest of the world it means appetizer. You learn something new everyday lol.
But anyway, I think it's pretty bitchy for Durian to say that she's broke just because she ordered an appetizer. Maybe she wasn't hungry enough to eat a whole meal? Or maybe she was afraid to order something large out of fear Freelee and Durian would judge her. I can see why he would call her basic and say she needs to see real struggles like living in an orphage, but it's a bit hypocritical to say she needs to be humbled right after mocking her for her financial troubles. :roll:
in case you didnt know him he is an asshole, maybe even worse than Freelee herself :roll:
so of cource he trashed her and made it feel like she is a littel bit better because she is vegan (because he is a bully-vegan) :roll:

Post by Guest »

I just realized he wrote "and had a Tesla"... HAD not HAVE
where do you think her car is ? :?
I didnt notice before but ever since Cyrus started dating her she is not driving anymore HE IS the one driving !!! he even drove to that La la Land thing and didnt appear in the vlog, and I was wondering why didnt he go
I think she really doesnt have her car anymore... is she :?
I mean back when she was dating Anthony she was driving with him, but now she is always on the passenger seat

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

KittyGussip wrote:^
^
I think its because Kalel doesnt know Ingrid on a personal level like Evelina and Marzia
and I dont really think she didnt call them out because they are her "friends", I think she just doesnt want to ruin the few people who actually can stand her :roll:
she doesnt seem like a good friend to me, but Evelina seems like she have too many friends to care how close she is with Kafail, I bet she isnt even in Evelina`s BFF list :roll:
The point still stands that Kalel is a hypocrite, even if her reason for not stirring things up with Marzia or Evelina is that they're her most beneficial Youtube friendships. Still looking out for #1 as usual, and we all know she attacked Ingrid because it was an easy target to get some spotlight in a YT "feud" (Joey and Cat and most of Ingrid's crowd seem to not like her already, so Kalel isn't risking losing many friendships by having beef with Ingrid)

Most vegans I know go out of their way to attract and befriend fellow vegans, but Kalel loves to parade herself as this example of how to be the best vegan ever. I would think she would at least speak up about it, maybe even make a video about how she came to terms with having close friends whose views she can't force to change. But that would be risking upsetting the two people with the biggest audience who will still feature her in vlogs, so it's better to just ignore entirely that those two friends do things that she would burn others at the stake for doing.

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

KittyGussip wrote:I just realized he wrote "and had a Tesla"... HAD not HAVE
where do you think her car is ? :?
I didnt notice before but ever since Cyrus started dating her she is not driving anymore HE IS the one driving !!! he even drove to that La la Land thing and didnt appear in the vlog, and I was wondering why didnt he go
I think she really doesnt have her car anymore... is she :?
I mean back when she was dating Anthony she was driving with him, but now she is always on the passenger seat
honestly i dont think she can afford it with all her expenses. she constantly deletes videos on youtube and since you get paid based on views, not subscribers, its not likely that shes making enough to afford a 90k car. she could be consulting brands on the side for social media, but again i dont think its enough for her to spend that much on a car

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Careful taking anything durianrider says as truth. Just saying, I wouldn't assume anything based off what he says unless there is outside confirmation.

Return to “Kalel”