Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by Girltyler »

LMAO kalel we know when you vlog its because you need money, you've already admitted to hating it and we know you're lazy as f. Couldn't even keep the blog that you were so in to and inspired by going for over a month. Everyones caught onto your hypocritcal ignorant ass, just leave for good. How many tweets do you delete a day cus you're a dumb ass and still think people dont notice?

coralribbons
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by coralribbons »

i bet she'll go back to vlogging since she sucks at blogging and it doesn't pay as much as youtube. as soon as she posts her next vlog back, links to her blog will be gone.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

Girltyler wrote:LMAO kalel we know when you vlog its because you need money, you've already admitted to hating it and we know you're lazy as f. Couldn't even keep the blog that you were so in to and inspired by going for over a month. Everyones caught onto your hypocritcal ignorant ass, just leave for good. How many tweets do you delete a day cus you're a dumb ass and still think people dont notice?
omg leave kalel alone, you like, cant rush perfection you knOoOoOoOoWwWWW?

but like seriously, i prefer her blogs because i can't hear her annoying valley girl voice. bitch you're 27, stop elongating words to sound "young and hip"

palerobot

Post by palerobot »

I'd bet good money that the next vlog is #spon, if she even does it at all.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

tuskvegas wrote:
Girltyler wrote:LMAO kalel we know when you vlog its because you need money, you've already admitted to hating it and we know you're lazy as f. Couldn't even keep the blog that you were so in to and inspired by going for over a month. Everyones caught onto your hypocritcal ignorant ass, just leave for good. How many tweets do you delete a day cus you're a dumb ass and still think people dont notice?
omg leave kalel alone, you like, cant rush perfection you knOoOoOoOoWwWWW?

but like seriously, i prefer her blogs because i can't hear her annoying valley girl voice. bitch you're 27, stop elongating words to sound "young and hip"
And she's not even from the valley. As a California girl I'm insulted, and I'm not even from the valley either.

Post by Guest »

Its kinda funny she is saying on her insta story she is learning Persian , she didnt complete ANYTHING in her life and she expect us to believe she`ll learn a language :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dumbo
Learner
Learner

Re: Kalel

Post by Dumbo »

iamber90 wrote:She can't stay away

She also probably can't stand seeing her subscribers drop so she has to salvage what she has left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Did she already delete it? I can't see it anywhere on her twitter.
English is my second language so please excuse my mistakes and if I say something weird. <3

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

KittyGussip wrote:Its kinda funny she is saying on her insta story she is learning Persian , she didnt complete ANYTHING in her life and she expect us to believe she`ll learn a language :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
didn't she weave some bullshit about being a japanese major in college? and we all know how much japanese she knows....none

also, how can we expect her to learn a second language when she can't even speak her native (and only) language well?

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Dumbo wrote:
iamber90 wrote:She can't stay away

She also probably can't stand seeing her subscribers drop so she has to salvage what she has left.

Did she already delete it? I can't see it anywhere on her twitter.
It looks like she did. That tweet is nowhere to be found on her Twitter.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

The tweet is gone. lol...
I just can't with her.

Also, am I the only one who noticed that her cheeks look abnormally big and puffy?
She looks like she's got fillers to me and is going for that "heart-shaped" face look.

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

cheezupie wrote:The tweet is gone. lol...
I just can't with her.

Also, am I the only one who noticed that her cheeks look abnormally big and puffy?
She looks like she's got fillers to me and is going for that "heart-shaped" face look.
she looks like joan rivers.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

Omg yes!! Joan Rivers exactly girl :tu: :rofl: !!

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

coralribbons wrote:
cheezupie wrote:The tweet is gone. lol...
I just can't with her.

she looks like joan rivers.
SPOT ON :rofl:

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I would like to suggest the next thread title be "Kalel the Failosopher"

This girl is destroying her face. I can only imagine what is going through Cyrus's head now that he is living with her and getting a clearer picture. Idk how much longer sponsor offers are going to be available to someone putting out no content so she's going to be doing something soon can't wait to see it :rofl:

Also find it very telling how distorted her view of herself must be for her to pump her face full of shit and decide that's perfect selfie time. She looks horrid but she loves it :?

"Please give me all your money"

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

exactly, i have no idea what cyrus is thinking. unless he's somehow into it and likes that melted mrs. potato head look

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Well, there are some men who fancy this fake post-surgical look to be honest.
Also, not sure if this has been mentioned, but Iranian women typically get plastic surgery at some point in their lives so maybe it's not out of the norm for him if his family members would have done the same?
I still don't get it. She is evidently ruining her once pretty face. What about her parents? I know she's an adult who is in her late 20's but this is a girl who has openly spoken about her mental problems several times already. They should be doing some kind of an intervention before she ends up in the loony bin with face that's ruined beyond repair.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

her eyebrows look too filled-in in her last instagram story thing

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

I love the post she just made on Instagram about how unethical it is to eat turkeys and etcetera but when she started talking about cognitive dissonance I was like what??? Girl you must experience the most cognitive dissonance out of anyone every time you use makeup that's tested on animals just because you "haven't found a good vegan alternative yet." Where's the compassion for animals then? Where's the compassion when you get eyelash extensions, lip injections, accutane, etc??? You try to justify your choices by saying that veganism is a "journey," and that's how you reconcile all that cognitive dissonance in your head.

Newsflash: if you're against animal cruelty, then you STOP USING MAKEUP THAT'S TESTED ON ANIMALS. You don't just continue using it and contributing to animal cruelty until you find a better option. I mean wth? What kind of logic is that?

Post by Guest »

so basically her post was "I dont want to judge you but Im going to anyway" :?
I hate when vegan start this when Thanksgiving is near, people are eating meat everyday so why now ?! cant people celebrate in peace -_- ?! and when it comes from a fake vegan like her it just seems like a big fat hypocrisy specially when she talked about cognitive dissonance like she know what it is.. its CLEAR she doesnt know what it is but wrote it just to trick her minions to think she was a psychology major :roll:
she even explained it wrongly ! its not "a state of mental distress that occurs whenever we receive new information that challenges what we believe to be true" but its : when someone have 2 ideas or morals they believe its true but at the same time they contradict each other
AT LEAST explain your shit the RIGHT WAY
and I took few screenshots just in case you changed your post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (they are 3 screenshots and Im too lazy to upload them "^^)

Post by Guest »

Serendipitous wrote:I love the post she just made on Instagram about how unethical it is to eat turkeys and etcetera but when she started talking about cognitive dissonance I was like what??? Girl you must experience the most cognitive dissonance out of anyone every time you use makeup that's tested on animals just because you "haven't found a good vegan alternative yet." Where's the compassion for animals then? Where's the compassion when you get eyelash extensions, lip injections, accutane, etc??? You try to justify your choices by saying that veganism is a "journey," and that's how you reconcile all that cognitive dissonance in your head.

Newsflash: if you're against animal cruelty, then you STOP USING MAKEUP THAT'S TESTED ON ANIMALS. You don't just continue using it and contributing to animal cruelty until you find a better option. I mean wth? What kind of logic is that?
I dont know about her but if I was useing makeup and wanted to go vegan I would stop using makeup till I find vegan options... I mean unlike cleaning products (which you can fine natural options easily btw) makeup is not necessary and if she was pro natural and "doesnt take medication because of it" as she says she wouldve stopped because they are "not good for you" or something
BESIDES !!! there are too many vegan brands right now AND she live in LA... I dont understand how her brain works !!! -_-

Return to “Kalel”