Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

HatoHeart
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by HatoHeart »

meowlizzz wrote:It bugged me that she was so excited to see Moana because she loooves Hawaii...

but isn't Moana Polynesian? Lol.
Hawaii is part of Polynesia, so it's not really inaccurate.

mandies
Learner
Learner

Post by mandies »

I'm just kind of relieved the video wasn't sponsored. I agree her old Thanksgiving video was a lot more informative =/
It's nice to see that she's toned things down and her nails are short and natural now. I actually liked her What I Ate Today Vegan videos (it showed me how easy it is to do plant-based recipes) but seeing her cut things up with long black fingernails made me cringe. Her eyebrows actually don't bother me, just as long as they're not like crazy Instagram eyebrows, then it's fine. I wonder if she maybe had microblading done on her eyebrows. I had mine done and your brows are initially super dark and thick when you have them done.

idontknow wrote:
1873 wrote:Anyone notice a very slight accent change. A little bit the of the Lindsey Lohan fake Middle Eastern accent. Only a couple times, though.
I totally noticed the accent too. I don't know what's up with that. Whenever she says "I'm not a fan of..." there's this really weird accent haha.
I think it might be from being around Cyrus all the time and his Vancouver/Pacific Northwest accent has rubbed off on her. Cause I'm from Vancouver too and I don't hear anything different. But I remember when Cyrus first started showing up in videos, everyone here was saying he had an accent when he spoke and I couldn't hear anything then either lol. I then realized people may have been hearing his 'Canadian' (there's a lot of Canadian accents though just like there are different accents in the US) when Kalel made that video mentioning she was going to Vancouver for a wedding and that's where Cyrus is from.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

<3

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Did she really take and advertise taking a "strong" pain pill for her ear infection? When she got her nose job she was SO gung-ho about not needing them because of vegan power. I guess she's not even trying to bullshit anymore? :lol: This is probably nothing but it just bothered me a lot since she always looks down on pills and whatnot. Also, she said Cyrus never had Thanksgiving but don't they have that in Canada? Or am I missing something?

Anyway it's nice to be back here, guys! We're at page 40 so do we need to think of new thread names? I wouldn't even know where to start with her recent absence.

Post by Guest »

I think the new thread name should be about her failed blog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

mistressivy90 wrote:I think the new thread name should be about her failed blog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blogging blocking and backtracking...kalel?

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

meowlizzz wrote:It bugged me that she was so excited to see Moana because she loooves Hawaii...

Moana is Samoan so yes she sounds like an idiot saying how much she loves Hawaii. :roll:

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Peace, Zen and I'm Off

Kalel 'Hamster Duck' Kitten

Drop it like it's Kalel's blog

Ah man she's so boring lately, there's really nothing interesting about her anymore. She used to, I dunno, do things.

saraidk
Learner
Learner

Post by saraidk »

I saw some comments about why is Cyrus even settling for someone like Kalel?

I was wondering what if he is using her to get a green card? He's Canadian she said. Maybe he is living and working in the US right now on just a temporary work visa? If he was to marry Kalel he could get a greencard and eventually become a US citizen.

Can you imagine!! :o
Kalel used Anthony but now what if she is being used? karma karma karma :FU:

saraidk
Learner
Learner

Post by saraidk »

another title idea:
Kalel - The Master Manipulator
:D

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

saraidk wrote:another title idea:
Kalel - The Master Manipulator
:D
I second this

roundedflamingo
Learner
Learner

Post by roundedflamingo »

glitteringwater wrote:Peace, Zen and I'm Off

Ah man she's so boring lately, there's really nothing interesting about her anymore. She used to, I dunno, do things.
I laughed aloud at "Drop it Like it's Kalel's Blog"

brickinthewall
Learner
Learner

Post by brickinthewall »

roundedflamingo wrote:
glitteringwater wrote:Peace, Zen and I'm Off

I laughed aloud at "Drop it Like it's Kalel's Blog"
I agree.

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

starsicle11 wrote:

Moana is Samoan so yes she sounds like an idiot saying how much she loves Hawaii. :roll:
I really don't think it's a big deal that she stated her love for Hawaii when talking about the Moana movie. I lived in Oahu for four years, and I can tell you that the culture and feel of the movie is very, very similar anyway. If you want to get technical, the islands of Hawaii are a part of the Polynesian culture anyway. So. She generalized a bit yes, but she's not wrong.

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

I don't think there is anything about Kalel we all agree on other than the obvious (current hair color, she's from Missouri, a 27 y/o woman in L.A. ...).

Her three main things now are her boyfriend, who she probably has sex with wayyy too much, the manipulation/abuse "reveal"/her reactions and her deletions. One or more of those things should be the new thread title. :P

While it looks like she quit blogging, maybe we can save a blog title until next thread we are 100% sure she's not just editing the site per what we said was wrong with it or just taking it down temporarily...

Or still go with the quitting theme, since we're not the only ones holding that to her, and go with

Kalel "I said I would quit" Kitten Part 31

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

i have to disagree, because she made such a huge deal about dropping youtube and only using it as a platform to make videos to go with her blog posts and that she would be all bloggy-bloggy now. she's also had a million blogs before and they all failed miserably (this one is the fastest to go, i think). so i'm on board for "drop it like it's kalel's blog" hahaha

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Ok I created a poll so that we can vote on a title for the part 31

http://vote.pollcode.com/28478889

Post by Guest »

saraidk wrote:I saw some comments about why is Cyrus even settling for someone like Kalel?

I was wondering what if he is using her to get a green card? He's Canadian she said. Maybe he is living and working in the US right now on just a temporary work visa? If he was to marry Kalel he could get a greencard and eventually become a US citizen.

Can you imagine!! :o
Kalel used Anthony but now what if she is being used? karma karma karma :FU:
I can't imagin a Canadian who wants to become a US citizen specially after Donald Trump's win
But I think he is using her for his reality show he shot few months ago ( at least she said he is shooting one in a previous blog )

I like how her latest video is not getting many views :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

What about "Kalel the Monster Manipulator"

Post by Guest »

I watched an old episode of Drama alert (dont ask why :D) and they talked about a youtuber getting exposed for fake giveaway :?
and now it kinda got to me... we never knew who won Kalel`s last giveaway did we ? did the people who own that app announced the winner ? :o :o :o
Im 99% sure it was fake but I still want to believe its true, she cant be THIS shady right ? :rofl:

Return to “Kalel”