Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by meowlizzz »

Itzfleur wrote:But this social warrior profile has to S T O P. Is this what she gets awards for? For stating some half-assed general inspirational ideas on social media to make her self seem "woke"?
I suspect Cyrus is rubbing off on her (unsuccessfully through her shell of ignorance)

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

@coolbaby
also i never really liked miel that much, i expect her to be with someone who can take her shit, not someone softer and kinder like anthony.

@meowlizzz
looks like she's just desperate to keep his attention on her. honestly she is a very boring person. painfully boring. she talks a lot but doesn't do anything, and if she does she gets involved with shit companies like peta. she likes to label herself and try to get everyone to believe that's just how she always is and this is her latest attempt.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

cheezupie wrote:Well, there are some men who fancy this fake post-surgical look to be honest.
Also, not sure if this has been mentioned, but Iranian women typically get plastic surgery at some point in their lives so maybe it's not out of the norm for him if his family members would have done the same?
This is a good point thank you for bringing this up... we all know she molds herself to whatever she thinks her partner wants. Remember when we saw those pics of Cyrus's brother and his gf and we could tell she was a pretty girl but had definitely had plastic surgery? And we speculated whether Kristin was trying to SWF her? I think she is ruining her face for Cyrus because that's what she thinks he wants. And this must be what he wants considering they are living together and her procedures just continue to escalate and he's chill about it.

And in regards to her thanksgiving/turkey post... Hey Kristin how many silk worms did it take to make your bloomingdales red wedding dress?

"Please give me all your money"

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

So Evelina ' s newest video thumbnail....did not even look like her and you can clearly tell if you watch it something doesn't look quite right with her face..... guess Kalel and her do still hang out together at the botox shop.

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

oh for fuck's sake. kalel, if you're going to steal images from google like your thanksgiving one, can you at least pick a more appropriate time to steal them?

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

wowza.
i. she eats dipping dots and had a silk dress for her wedding all while being vegan? lmfaooooo i can't.
ii. i couldn't even read all of her post on tofurkey day honestly. i did glance at the phrase 'cognitive dissonance' and i was like MEH pls stop lol. she's boring me lately.
iii. it's scary that she molds herself for her partner. get away from the idea of that omg. make some friends and don't be a shithead to them.
iv. learning persian? lmfaoooooooooooooooo yeah right.
v. miel is a bitch imo. she is not funny either. how does she consider herself a comedian. :rofl: also i think it's quite hypocritical of people thinking 'that's just her humor' instead of recognising it's ... not. like even if it may be, my question to you is why do you assume that without knowing more details and jump the gun to abusive kalel at every point? y'know? just me? or maybe it's just me not liking miel.
vi. KALEL NEEDS THERAPY. go offline, see a therapist, actually find out what the fuck 'zen' is and stop making a life online.
vii. she must be lonely. i'm a hermit and i get lonely, someone who feeds off others and wants to be liked so much is def lonely.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

unkn0wn wrote:also i think it's quite hypocritical of people thinking 'that's just her humor' instead of recognising it's ... not. like even if it may be, my question to you is why do you assume that without knowing more details and jump the gun to abusive kalel at every point? y'know? just me? or maybe it's just me not liking miel.
Okay, well, I said that because she is known for vine where she is a "comedian" and makes the same kind of blunt "jokes". I think it's pretty obvious that that's her humor. She thinks being rude, blunt, and having a really really dry sense of humor is funny. Kalel is not a comedian nor does she try to be one, so how does that even relate? I didn't say that I liked Miel, because I honestly don't. I was just saying that I believe she thinks she's funny and that she's not actually trying to be a bitch. I also said "of course I don't know her" in my post. It was my take on it which was purely speculation.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Kalel is never going to get therapy. She's going to keep changing her outer appearance to fill that void inside. She's a lost cause

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

She posted a video from her vegan Thanksgiving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

just watched it. i still hate her eyebrows.

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

I don't like Miel much either, or her gross looking dog with the bad temper tantrum and who occasionally throws up on Anthony's bed. I have a feeling Anthony gave away Pip in order for her to move in with her dog. Which if that is true is incredibly sad. He gave up a good handsome cat. Of course I'm incredibly biased when it comes to pets lmfao. :tu: #bringPipback

I don't really find Miel's humor to be funny. Her "slob on my knob" remix wasn't that funny either and I can't imagine anyone watching the video and laughing their asses off - but eh, different strokes I guess.

Anyway, Kalel's vegan video was rather sweet and I liked the part about adopting a turkey. I hope she's calmed down mentally and is continuing her post-Anthony life with Cyrus. It seems like she's toned it down a lot ever since she stopped vlogging. Good on her, hoping she'll get more down-to-earth from now on.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Her eyebrows look like they're trying way too hard. She needs to calm down when she's filling them in.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Did anyone notice that's the only video on the channel. She deleted her what I ate today video for her blog. So I went to her blog and she deleted that too :rofl:

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Omg she deleted her blog? Lmao this girl

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

wait she deleted everything, i didn't even get to see the video! man she's lame

edit: nevermind i am poop she just cleared her home page. who even does that?

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

double post! sorry

yessss my estimate was right. i said she'd delete links to her blog once she posted a vlog and she did one better by password protecting the abomination :tu:

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

Just checked her instagram, any hints of her Peace Zen Love blog has been deleted and replaced with her Youtube account. Guess the money ran dry and she's back to vlogging?

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

how uncomfortable did she look when Cyrus was kissing her good ear. I felt uncomfortable watching that. And then the awkward joke with forced laugh she tried to make afterwards about it "healing" her. Yikes. Idk what her deal is with that. She seemed to hate when Anthony tried to touch her too.

He is totally whipped though. He seemed just as sweet and attentive as Anthony was with her in this blog. I find it rather depressing that a girl like her is able to find guys like that tbh :|

"Please give me all your money"

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

She still has some parts of her Instagram that link or mention her blog. Twitter also underwent a change and she deleted her about section on YouTube. She is losing subscribers by the bunches. :tu:

Many of her commenters aren't the wisest of the bunch, but someone said Sharpies are tested on animals, so we can add that to the ever-growing cheat record she has going on.

I think seeing Anthony with his arm around Miel really set the fire under her to show off Cyrus (and her most beautiful girl in the world self and the cooking skills he might have liked). Might have staged the ear kiss...

I think all the things she deleted were full of jabs to her relationship with Anthony, how she's a snake and manipulator and all that. But some of it she kept...probably easy for her to not look at those things.
Last edited by 0_JinxToMinx_0 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Holy shit. Seriously, how does she still have loyal fans?! Infuriating, really.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Return to “Kalel”