Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by ladyandtramplove »

That Instagram post was the last straw for me. I've unfollowed her on all platforms now.
Hey Kalel why don't you try to actually learn about psychology as a whole, not just the parts of it that help you support your arguments. While you're at it, take some anthropology courses, sociology even. Then maybe you can call me a fool for not following whatever "evidence" you watched in a documentary on Netflix, which was full of rhetoric. I have nothing against vegans, you do not have to eat animals if it does not sit right with you. But I cannot take being called cruel and stupid for eating animals because it's simply not true or fair.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

KittyGussip wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:I love the post she just made on Instagram about how unethical it is to eat turkeys and etcetera but when she started talking about cognitive dissonance I was like what??? Girl you must experience the most cognitive dissonance out of anyone every time you use makeup that's tested on animals just because you "haven't found a good vegan alternative yet." Where's the compassion for animals then? Where's the compassion when you get eyelash extensions, lip injections, accutane, etc??? You try to justify your choices by saying that veganism is a "journey," and that's how you reconcile all that cognitive dissonance in your head.

Newsflash: if you're against animal cruelty, then you STOP USING MAKEUP THAT'S TESTED ON ANIMALS. You don't just continue using it and contributing to animal cruelty until you find a better option. I mean wth? What kind of logic is that?
I dont know about her but if I was useing makeup and wanted to go vegan I would stop using makeup till I find vegan options... I mean unlike cleaning products (which you can fine natural options easily btw) makeup is not necessary and if she was pro natural and "doesnt take medication because of it" as she says she wouldve stopped because they are "not good for you" or something
BESIDES !!! there are too many vegan brands right now AND she live in LA... I dont understand how her brain works !!! -_-
EXACTLY.

You hit the nail right on the head. If you're transitioning to a vegan diet then of course you're going to continue eating meat and dairy in the process because you need food to survive but makeup is not a necessity. If you haven't found a good vegan alternative then just stop using makeup entirely until you find it. But like you said, there exist so many vegan brands that there is just no excuse.

peculiarhobbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peculiarhobbit »

Hi! First time poster long time lurker

I'm really wondering if she will abandon her YouTube channel or not. I loved her so much when she was in her "Wonderland wardrobe" phase, then I stopped watching when she changed and then I watched her video again a few months ago and WAW that was terrible. What happened to the geeky girl I used to love? Also, I've to admit that I didn't find her rude towards Anthony at the time, I must have been blind.

I don't understand why she just doesn't quit the internet, follow a therapy and just pull herself together as she definitely has the money and time to do so. Also, I wonder if she feels lonely? Like the girl has no friends except her cats and Cyrus

(Sorry for my terrible English it's not my first language...)

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk
English is not my first language, sorry for all the mistakes

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

I could understand if she was using up the makeup she still had when she was not vegan, but she's been vegan for quite a while now and also uses makeup pretty much every day, so there's no way that wouldn't be all gone now. Even in the small country I live in, there is at least one brand (Essence) available in every store selling multiple brands of makeup, which you can readily buy. I'm not even a vegan and I've stopped buying pretty much all brands that aren't vegan at this point, just because it makes me feel more comfortable. If it's easy here in the tiny Netherlands, then it has to be extremely easy to get your vegan stuff in a place like California.

Oh also Kalel, I took 1 year worth of psychology in college, and even I can clearly tell you know nothing about psychology. As it happens, I even learned about actual cognitive dissonance during my course, and while I could not immediately remember what it was exactly, reading your description was just wrong. Teachers always told me the worst mistakes were the ones you could copy out of the text that was given to you, so since you did indeed most likely watch some documentary about it like ladyandtramplove said, that would make this the dumbest mistake you could've made. You copied wrong, gg.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

I majored in psychology when I was in college and I actually stayed in school and graduated with my degree and the definition she gave for cognitive dissonance was totally wrong lmao. I understood where she was trying to go with it but since other people started commenting on it I thought I would chime in since I have actual authority on this subject.

Cognitive dissonance happens when your beliefs don't align with your behavior. It's as simple as that. For example, if you preach veganism but then eat a hamburger, you're likely to experience cognitive dissonance. It has nothing to do with "receiving new information that challenges your own beliefs." She's such a moron, she can't even grasp a simple concept.

peculiarhobbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peculiarhobbit »

Hi! First time poster long time lurker

I've to admit that I loved Kalel back in the Wonderland Wardrobe times; I think she was very cute and seemed genuine... I guess I was wrong, as she's absolutely insufferable nowadays and changes her personality every 6 months. I can't help but wonder how she does that? I mean it's normal to have several passions and to change but how can you become a complete different person? How did Anthony deal with that? How did Alec? And now, how does Cyrus? He met snobbish/Drake fan Kalel in LA and now she's all about peace and zen and whatever other things she comes out with.

I miss the geeky Kalel, even though I couldn't see she was terrible towards Anthony at the time. I think she was working a lot on her videos during that phase, that's sad

Also, I wonder if she feels lonely... I mean, she has no friends whatsoever (expect for her cats and her boyfriend/husband material), that must be depressing especially for someone who apparently experienced depression

(Also, sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language...)

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

peculiarhobbit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peculiarhobbit »

Hi! first time poster, long time lurker

I've to admit that I used to love Kalel back in the Wonderland Wardrobe days; I think she was very cute and seemed genuine... I guess I was wrong, as she's absolutely insufferable now and changes her personality every 6 months. I can't help but wonder: how does she do that? I mean, it's normal to have several passions and to change but how can you become a complete different person? How did Anthony deal with that? How did Alec? And now, how does Cyrus? He met snobbish/Drake fan Kalel in Las Vegas and now she's all about peace zen and whatever other things she comes out with.

I miss the geeky Kalel, even though I couldn't see she was terrible towards Anthony at the time. I think she was working a lot on her videos at the time as well, that's sad

Also, I wonder if she feels lonely... She has not friends whatsoever (her cats and Cyrus don't count), never seems to visit her family... etc. That must be hard for someone who apparently experienced depression.

She should just quit youtube, the internet in general and follow therapy to pull herself together

(Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language...)

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

Serendipitous wrote:I majored in psychology when I was in college and I actually stayed in school and graduated with my degree and the definition she gave for cognitive dissonance was totally wrong lmao. I understood where she was trying to go with it but since other people started commenting on it I thought I would chime in since I have actual authority on this subject.

Cognitive dissonance happens when your beliefs don't align with your behavior. It's as simple as that. For example, if you preach veganism but then eat a hamburger, you're likely to experience cognitive dissonance. It has nothing to do with "receiving new information that challenges your own beliefs." She's such a moron, she can't even grasp a simple concept.
i have a minor, so that kinda counts haha. i'm sure she must be used to cognitive dissonance, you'd have to have it to do sponsorships especially if they don't pay well. there's another example that should resonate with her.

coralribbons
Talker
Talker

Post by coralribbons »

@peculiarhobbit

aah double post apologies (also gg isn't letting me quote D: )

your english is great! and ka-fail does have a history of changing phases soon after she latches on to a guy, which i find pretty weird. she needs a good dose of someone close to her not taking her shit anymore so she can see just how much she needs to humble herself.

Post by Guest »

Offtopic: Evelina just posted a blog post about things she is thankful for and talked about why her blog didnt work for weeks : http://evelinasfashioncafe.com/thankful/
this is a quote from it :
[quote]I encourage you to take a look of everything in your life, whether it’s your family, significant other or job situation and just have a moment to truly appreciate in your heart everything you have and fall in love with your life, every minute of it.[/quote]

THIS is how normal people blog about thanksgiving Kalel !!
*pffft* not judging my ass :rofl: :rofl:

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

Of course Guest has to vlog. Anthony uploaded a nice one with Miel yesterday

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

Ilsert wrote:Of course Guest has to vlog. Anthony uploaded a nice one with Miel yesterday
Well based on previous experience, since she deleted her tweet, I don't expect any vlog for at least two more weeks.

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

Offtopic

Btw, even though I'm not US citizen, I'm thankful for Gurugossiper working this week, and not showing an error message every time I post a reply. :tu:

Post by Guest »

Bitch. Please.
Like you would give a shit :roll:
[tweet][/tweet]

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

I think that is the first time I have seen her express any compassion for other human beings. At the very least she is reminding people of the truth of this day. However, I do not even believe for a second that she really understands it and that her compassion is genuine. If anything, the tweet was to make herself look good. Nice try, Kale.

WMHKAS
Talker
Talker

Post by WMHKAS »

Serendipitous wrote:I majored in psychology when I was in college and I actually stayed in school and graduated with my degree and the definition she gave for cognitive dissonance was totally wrong lmao. I understood where she was trying to go with it but since other people started commenting on it I thought I would chime in since I have actual authority on this subject.

All of my counseling/clinical psych peeps should know kafail doesn't know shit about psychology when she continues to claim she has OCD when anyone with basic knowledge on the DSM-5 would know she has OCPD at most! That's how you can tell she has never been diagnosed and if she has, she chooses to carry that specific label of an illness for her own reasons and that merits for a different diagnosis alone. Regardless of the psych branch a person chose, there are basic terms we all have to learn and cognitive dissonance is one of them so it makes sense princess vegan-i-still-eat-dipping-dots-tho would know it exists due to the one semester she took in college, but she obviously didn't learn how it applies to the real world is.

PS: "I personally will be making Gardein’s Holiday Roast, & I HIGHLY recommend it. I served it to my friends last year & they could not believe that it wasn’t real! " <-- Sponsor much? And didn't she go home to her parents' home for thanksgiving last year? or has it really been two years since Anthony finally got rid of her leeching ass?

Offtopic; I don't like Miel. She reminds me of Kalel too much when she first started dating Anthony and I can see where that's going. I have enough being hooked to one vegan weirdo I don't need to get invested in another one.

Offtopic 2: Happy Thanksgiving my American peeps! And to my non-American peeps, have a beautiful Thursday!

She loves him alright.

"They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds."- Mexican proverb. We're not complete... we're missing 43. Ayotzinapa 2014.

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

I don't see anything wrong with the way Kalel spreads the vegan message, I think she does it quite well and is respectful about it. However, she could've gone without that psychology lesson. These audio books are really messing with her head lmao. And what documentary did she watch about this Native American stuff on Thanksgiving? She def didn't learn this in school, because from what I recall last year she had no idea and was stoked about Thanksgiving.
But this social warrior profile has to S T O P. Is this what she gets awards for? For stating some half-assed general inspirational ideas on social media to make her self seem "woke"? There are people who work 40-60 hours a week putting their all into non-profit organizations getting people to join and spread a much more powerful message, and here Kalel is using the fame she got from Anthony to do whatever she wants.

shannigans
Learner
Learner

Post by shannigans »

After watching some of Anthony's vlogs with Miel, I really think she's more similar to Kalel (in how she treats Anthony) than you may originally think. She is kind of rude and off-putting to him, for even the smallest thing like "why do you eat your ice cream that way?? uhh no one does it that way" to when Anthony wants her to come into some kids toy with him, she's like "uh no", just little things to pick up on that I've noticed.

Perhaps Anthony likes being with a bit of a bitch, or maybe he's just the sweetest guy EVER and normal people seem a bit mean around him?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

shannigans wrote:After watching some of Anthony's vlogs with Miel, I really think she's more similar to Kalel (in how she treats Anthony) than you may originally think. She is kind of rude and off-putting to him, for even the smallest thing like "why do you eat your ice cream that way?? uhh no one does it that way" to when Anthony wants her to come into some kids toy with him, she's like "uh no", just little things to pick up on that I've noticed.

Perhaps Anthony likes being with a bit of a bitch, or maybe he's just the sweetest guy EVER and normal people seem a bit mean around him?
I honestly feel like that's just her online persona that she puts on. Like it's her humor and she thinks it's funny I think. Of course I don't know her so I have absolutely no idea, but that's just my opinion on it haha.

coolbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by coolbaby »

shannigans wrote: Perhaps Anthony likes being with a bit of a bitch, or maybe he's just the sweetest guy EVER and normal people seem a bit mean around him?
I suspect this is most of it, yes...he is really so sweet and deserves the best!

Return to “Kalel”