Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

idontknow

Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by idontknow »

New topic! I assumed this was the name that everyone was okay with since no one objected. Continue here!

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Kalel "Quittin" Part 30

Post by elegantly »

:HK:

Heckyesdeidre
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Heckyesdeidre »

I'm late to this party, but I HATE she's using her "OCD" as an excuse not to put any effort into anything. My sister has severe anxiety and OCD, and guess what? She's a team lead at a pharmaceutical company. She learned how to cope with it. She realized it was becoming a problem and went forth with medication. Clearly Kalel doesn't give a shit about her happiness, because she refuses to use any sort of medication. It would help her loads if she went with it.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

Heckyesdeidre wrote:I'm late to this party, but I HATE she's using her "OCD" as an excuse not to put any effort into anything. My sister has severe anxiety and OCD, and guess what? She's a team lead at a pharmaceutical company. She learned how to cope with it. She realized it was becoming a problem and went forth with medication. Clearly Kalel doesn't give a shit about her happiness, because she refuses to use any sort of medication. It would help her loads if she went with it.
If kalel TRULY does have OCD, i'd say she's in a bit of denial and using it as a crutch. you can only use it as an excuse for so long before people are like "well do something". ocd is attention for her. she's a narcissist with a "reason" for her actions and she isn't going to let it go.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

When she said she was quitting YouTube what she really meant is she's no longer putting any effort into her videos. That's why she enjoys vlogging because there's no work involved. She's just lazy. It's sad that she's getting so much money out of this.

Post by Guest »

Is it a definite thing that they're actually living together because I kindve got the feeling he's just like keeping his stuff there. Like i stay at my boyfriends a lot and I have some stuff there he even gave me my own drawer lol but I don't live there. Looked like Cyrus only had a few shirts in the closet and the way she was asking like "soo would you say we live together?" Was weird kindve like it's not official. To be honest I skipped through a lot of the video so maybe I missed them confirming it.
Side note, I was watching Anthony's snap chat today where he's hanging out with miel and he gets back to his apartment and the fire alarm is going off and he captions it "I get to my apartment And the fire alarm is going off." Then miel snapped the same thing and said it "the fire alarm is going off in my apartment" soo I guess they've officially moved in together? I wonder if kalel knows that and might be eager to now live with Cyrus

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

follow

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

Pennyale33 wrote:Is it a definite thing that they're actually living together because I kindve got the feeling he's just like keeping his stuff there. Like i stay at my boyfriends a lot and I have some stuff there he even gave me my own drawer lol but I don't live there. Looked like Cyrus only had a few shirts in the closet and the way she was asking like "soo would you say we live together?" Was weird kindve like it's not official. To be honest I skipped through a lot of the video so maybe I missed them confirming it.
Side note, I was watching Anthony's snap chat today where he's hanging out with miel and he gets back to his apartment and the fire alarm is going off and he captions it "I get to my apartment And the fire alarm is going off." Then miel snapped the same thing and said it "the fire alarm is going off in my apartment" soo I guess they've officially moved in together? I wonder if kalel knows that and might be eager to now live with Cyrus
These are my thoughts exactly. Beyond some clothes, he seems to have nothing of his own there, and he seemed weird and reluctant when asked if they are living together. I would say this is a "trial", and he still has his apartment.

I also just can't get over how disgusted I am that Kalel got rid of her furniture like that. I know she does it every time, but her most recent furniture was so beautiful! I would kill to have furniture that nice! And it would look fine in her new all white apartment, at least the bed and some tables would fit space wise. What the hell did she do with it? Those barstools alone that she had were worth just under $600 as a set, I remember looking them up because I loved them. She could have at least kept the bed - that thing was gorgeous, and probably worth at least $800.

I almost bankrupted myself last year, filling my studio apartment with low-end ikea furniture, and I'll still be using/jury-rigging this stuff in 10 years time most likely - and meanwhile she just gets rid of all that leather and gold designer shit. Sickening.

Adding insult to injury, her new couches are ugly as hell. They look like they come from Walmart.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

berlinchair
Learner
Learner

Post by berlinchair »

Just to clarify - there is nothing wrong with walmart couches if they are all you can afford. But if you give up an amazing 8-seater designer sofa for them...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Pennyale33 wrote:Is it a definite thing that they're actually living together because I kindve got the feeling he's just like keeping his stuff there. Like i stay at my boyfriends a lot and I have some stuff there he even gave me my own drawer lol but I don't live there. Looked like Cyrus only had a few shirts in the closet and the way she was asking like "soo would you say we live together?" Was weird kindve like it's not official. To be honest I skipped through a lot of the video so maybe I missed them confirming it.
I think Kalel would live with Cyrus for a few reasons.
1-she doesn't make enough money to live the lifestyle she wants. Shocker, I know.
2-She doesn't like to be alone. (With her cats)
3-I felt like she wanted Alec to live with her right away...there's girls that move in with the guy on like date 4 so...I feel like Kale is like that
4-I don't think she did it cause of Anthony because it's been like 2 years almost now and that would be beyond sad, even for her. If anything she probable wants to 'quit YouTube' because of Anthony(jealously/regret) but I don't think she would live with Cyrus cause of him.

I don't know if they live together for sure but kale sure as hell wants to, to have a stable deep connection relationship like never before blah blah blah

Buffy
Learner
Learner

Post by Buffy »

<3

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

:toad:
Image :love2:

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I'm not gonna say she's not ocd. But she also suffers from a very severe case of laziness.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I feel like Cyrus didn't want to admit he "lives" there, whatever that may be for them. He seemed a bit reserved when admitting it and Kalel was like "oooohhhh!!" like it was some big shocker or victory. This is probably the highlight of her year so far.

If that's the most exciting thing in your life, you should re-evaluate it.
ImageImageImage

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Yeah, I'm going to also say the OCD is a cover. This compulsive list writing thing is totally new and I think she developed it as a way to make an excuse for all her failures.

my5cents
Learner
Learner

Post by my5cents »

<3

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Following!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

Her lists aren't new, she showed herself making lists in her old QueenBeeuty OCD video.

I honestly believe the OCD thing, because she seems to have a serious problem. She's beyond lazy... it makes sense that it's a chronic psychological issue.

About the video...
1. The nails are yuck
2. The ad... not the worst we've seen from her, considering the stupid games she usually promotes.
3. LOL at her crazy laugh when she asks Cyrus if he lives in the apartment. Totally sounds like she conned him into it, and they both know it. XD But he's pretty well-off, right? I seriously have a hard time believing he moved out of his place and apparently got rid of all his furniture to come live with Kafail.
4. Her emasculating him about the socks. "Are you folding the socks how I showed you?! *cackle*" Followed shortly by "Bitch, please" when Cyrus doesn't think Buki can jump from the kitchen counter to the box. God she seems like the worst girlfriend ever.
5. What was she talking about when she mentioned launching a vlog?? I don't get it. Is she quitting/downsizing her youtube career, or... not? o_O

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

as she said in her one video, she moved into with him to "lock him down" lets be rill

Return to “Kalel”