Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Jolteon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Post by Jolteon »

I'm speculating here, but since she does this to her viewers - do you think she ever plays the pity card (with her self-proclaimed mental condition) on Cyrus for situations in order to get her way? Like, that whole rant in her last vlog about her mental state could have been a continuation of just her trying to get Cyrus to move in with her. Coz from his body language it doesn't seem like he would have agreed to do so whole-heartedly but needed some convincing on her part.

Again, just speculating. Could be incredibly wrong. :? But if she is in a bad state as she said she is, then I think Cyrus living with her is a good thing. IDK, but just having someone around to do stuff with is way better than the seemingly empty lifestyle she had prior to meeting him. Maybe she could change for the better with his influence. Whooo knows.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

I went to look for her apt tour vlog to watch, but the only new video on her channel was an ad for Ebates? Oh wait, I guess that is the vlog. The apt is nice overall, but a downgrade in size and space from the other one, which is interesting considering now they decided to live together. I guess Cyrus is not aware of her past when it comes to living with her boyfriends. But he will find out soon enough when she casually suggests one day that he rent a second apartment in the same building for just himself to live in. The new furniture is definitely a downgrade. Boring af! Her living room is so tiny too compared to the other place and those plants with all the neutral furniture make it look like a doctors office or something. It's so basic, just like her. Cyrus agrees with me ;)

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 1.49.50 AM.png
Apparently, Kalel is Mary Poppins personified. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

lovescamel wrote:
Also waddup with dem obvious fake tan feet. And did she get thinner?
That looked so fake and gross...

Also, that candle was the ugliest candle I have seen in my life, thank god she's concidering taking it back. :(

Post by Guest »

if she was going to live with him why didnt SHE move to his apartment ?
its bigger and nicer :?

... also I feel bad for him, he`ll get to know her truly and run away by new year like Alec :rofl:

Pxxn
Learner
Learner

Post by Pxxn »

I'm shocked no one noticed her fur boots in her closet. You could see them at 6:13 in the vlog

Post by Guest »

^
^
theyre ugly, whats to notice ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know its fur but we all know she is a fake Vegan

Just watched the vlog
call me a weirdo but I feel sad for her broken nail at 2:03 XD
its weird that she didnt get them done in her usual mat-black :?
also... why didnt she buy anything gold ? is that phase over ?
and her apartment is simple and basic... just like her
so it suits her :roll:

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

I also don't get why they didn’t move together to Cyrus apartment, it was really nice, and seem kind of unfair that he had to downgrade his living style when he can easily afford it. I would think it’s sweet to do it to be supportive to your girlfriend in need, but this chick just doesn’t deserve it. I imagine that maybe he even offered to share his apartment but she played the good girl card and told him it was too much for her.
What dumb apartment tour, the tour was basically like three minutes, and then the Drake announcement which was just an excuse to slip an ad, when she started talking about Drake I thought why didn’t she delete that part if at the end the meeting was canceled, and then I saw the ad and everything made sense.
:roll:
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

To be fair, unless you can find the exact same ones, we don't know for a fact that their real fur.

I think after Cyrus lives with Kelelq for a while he'll run for the hills.

Looking at that amount of shoes, she's definitely over minimalism.

The giant candle that's bigger than the one in the store, any chance there was different sizes and she just realize? Anthropologie isn't where I live, so I have no idea if they do that or not.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Remember when she did Boyfriend Tag and someone asked are they going to move in together soon? They both just laughed awkwardly, I bet they were already planning it. A month later she announced that suddenly there is something wrong with the building she lives in. There were some complaints on their website from the residents, but I feel like she was just looking for ANY reason to move out... She lived in a dream apartment, but I guess it wasn't that perfect after all, since her perfect boyfriend wasn't living there with her :roll:

Anyway, congrats to those of you who predicted she will move in with him, I honestly couldn't believe it till the end. How the hell did she convince him to do this is beyond me :?

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I'm shocked he moved in with her. I honestly thought he was just using her as a booty call because she's good looking and fun....and nothing else....
ImageImageImage

abcdefcuk
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefcuk »

aww. poor kristin has no space for her gold marble table :(
oh, and i bet, she will redecorate the kitchen cuz the fridge and stove is silver and not gold. it's so tragic.

but speaking seriously.. i wonder if she has a storage space for her old furniture, because the bookshelves from her hipster apartment were in the background of her mental health video.. at least i think they were the same ones.

LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDarlessa »

So they moved in together but they don't even have a proper bed? One of the two they had wasn't good enough to take to the new apartment with them?

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

bump wrote:I'm shocked he moved in with her. I honestly thought he was just using her as a booty call because she's good looking and fun....and nothing else....
Good looking? Sure, she's cute af, and if you like thinner girls with less musculature to them then Kalel's figure is right up your alley. But FUN? Lol! :rofl:

I'm not trying to trash vegans, but when you're not one of them, it can be hard to date them just because of how a big passionate part of their lives veganism is. So we already probably have a girl who's difficult to take out on a date. You gotta ask her what she can/will eat before picking a place, call to make sure it's vegan, etc. - I'm sure living in LA makes this a bit easier, but you still can't just pop in anywhere for a snack with her.

And then there's her issues with being so image conscious. She freaks out if she looks less than perfect, or if her apartment isn't exactly what she envisions. Her OCD really affects that area of her life, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's canceled plans and refused to go out if she has a bad breakout or something making her feel she's not looking quite perfect.

Kalel might be a nice person to hang around when you get to know her, idk, but FUN? Spontaneous and carefree are the last things I'd say she is. Honestly she comes off as a little high maintenance, so I hope she's caring/loving enough in private to make it worth it to work at a relationship with her.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Also, sorry for the double post, but did anyone notice how this move in with Cyrus is coinciding with her being a bit more "natural"? Her makeup in this vlog was less dramatic, she's growing out the peroxide blonde hair, and she switched out her "trademark" witch claws for understated clear polish (and it seems like she has the acrylic tips filed down to a less Instagram-crazy length?)

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Lol she's back. Kalel will never quit youtube. She lives for other people seeing who she is projecting. Showing people how she decorates her new apartment is enough affirmation of her existence to last her a couple months. How can she get by without it?

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Didn't she have a golden bed at her previous apartment? And that big marble table that Cyrus assembled for her?
I really wonder what she did with all this stuff. I'd assume she wouldn't be able to send it back to the store since it's been used for a few months but man oh man... what a waste! Really makes me wonder how much money she must have.
Also, I find it weird that they decided to move in together to a much smaller place. I felt like that previous place was too big for just Kalel but it would have made more sense if the two of them were planning to move in together.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Can't believe they moved in together in her new place. Also, what was up with that ad. Another one? This is why she can't quit youtube. $$$

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

That was the ugliest fucking candle I have ever seen in my life....GOD.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Please name the next thread "Kristen quits for REALZ!"

Return to “Kalel”