Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

idontknow

Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Post by idontknow »

There wasn't a new topic and the last one is passed 40 pages so I thought someone should make one. I hope this title is okay with everyone. I saw that most people on the last couple of pages wanted this one.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

That person needs to quit getting their hopes up because Kalel got an apartment for two pets only, and used a dog as an excuse to change her style up. She's psychotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
----
<3

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

Sorry for the DP but, has anyone noticed that Kalel looks like she has dark circles under her eyes? Idk if that's a recent thing or if I'm just now noticing...probably from staying up all night deleting shit. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
----
<3

Post by Guest »

^
^
I noticed dark circles under Cyruc`s eye in that BF tag, but yeah I think its because she was deleting tons of tweets !
but she`ll say something like "guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys I was editing all night for you guuuuuuuuies" :roll:

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDarlessa »

Kale pays more attention to Buki because he...she (what gender is the cat?) is her precious, expensive pure-breed. Easy. Chibi was only important when she could make a story out of rescuing a very small, weak cat.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

LadyDarlessa wrote:Kale pays more attention to Buki because he...she (what gender is the cat?) is her precious, expensive pure-breed. Easy. Chibi was only important when she could make a story out of rescuing a very small, weak cat.
Don't forget that she completely blanked them for ages! it wasn't until people were asking her constantly, that she showed them again. I think they were a phase she can't just get rid of.

Also, people in her comments need to shut the fuck up about the dog. it's not happening and nobody should be encouraging her!

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

LadyDarlessa wrote:Kale pays more attention to Buki because he...she (what gender is the cat?) is her precious, expensive pure-breed. Easy. Chibi was only important when she could make a story out of rescuing a very small, weak cat.
Buki is female. Her actual name is Kabuki (like the makeup brush). Kelelq bought her during her first channel, Queenbeeuty, which was a makeup channel. Then she ended up just calling her Buki.

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

You guys nailed it in the last thread regarding her pathetic BF tag video. I couldnt agree more. Her number one goal is to try to prove something to Anthony. secondly shes insecure and overcompensating with this relationship and it will clearly never last. no matter how hard they both try to act like its perfect. in fact they are going so hard and heavy it will probably only prove to make the impending implosion happen sooner rather than later. im willing to say they will call it quits sometime in 2017. its just way to much, too fake, too soon to be anything long lasting.

also im so glad someone in the last thread brought up how many subs WULAS had when anthony gave it to her. its quite telling information! wulas was at 1.8m and shes just now, what? 3 years later?, shy of 2m. that is a freaking pathetic statistic and if i were a social media manager i would look at that and say hmmm? it only proves how no one is there for kaloser. if anthony had kept the channel he would have 6m easy by now, (following the trend he had set at the inception of the channel.) shes such a sham and a foreverguest.

adding: anthony bought buki for a poor, broke, and newly moved to california kaloser. which reminds me, i love that those 2009 tweets she deleted contained lots of her complaining about money and being broke. oh how times have changed.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

All the body shaming in the last thread. Kalel does not have an average figure. The average woman is a fat size 14. And this coming from the people who criticized Kalel for making people feel bad about their noses. :roll:

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

I remember the same time she was complaining about being broke she was invited to fashion week NY by loreal, and decided she needed new clothes. For a 2 day event she bought about 30 things. That's a lot of clothing/money for someone who's so broke. What was funny about that video is that she 'accidentally' bought 2 of a necklace and 2 of a pair of shorts, then said she was doing a 'surprise giveaway'. And she would PRIVATELY MESSAGE the winners. I think she pulled a Blair and didn't actually give anything away. Like when blair 'gave away' the Juicy Couture earrings where she never announced the winner publicly.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

pinkpuff wrote:All the body shaming in the last thread. Kalel does not have an average figure. The average woman is a fat size 14. And this coming from the people who criticized Kalel for making people feel bad about their noses. :roll:
I think they meant average as in nothing special. Not average as in the normal body for females.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

People are speculating that she's engaged because she had her hand behind her in her latest insta. :? I'd sub just to see that trainwreck that is Kalel engaged for the second time. lol

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

There are no dark circles to speak of. She just has started aging under her eyes, but it's skin-colored. :P Girl probably needs to start getting not-so-lazy with her natural skin products.

jelloshotz
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jelloshotz »

always engaged, never a bride

Oxford
Debater
Debater

Post by Oxford »

I honestly feel her relationships will never work until she has some real time to herself as a single woman. Also in response to someone mentioning an engagement, I don't think Cyrus is the type of guy to propose after 6 months

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Her fans are so young. Wanting them to get married? They haven't even known each other for a year! It really shows her fan base age with comments like that lol. And that horribly edited together video showed why they're with each other (he gives her the luxurious spoiled life she loves and she constantly strokes his ego) It won't last. They're putting on a show and it reminds me so much of trisha paytas lol can't wait for it to blow up in her face and she has to delete all traces again

Emmie
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmie »

I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR AN ENGAGEMENT but I'm not young, I secretly just want to see some juicy shit go down

Return to “Kalel”