Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Re: Kalel"Ambition"&LoveSmitten Part 29

Post by Kideema99 »

I vote for Quitter Kitten that someone suggested.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

* Quitten Kitten I meant lol

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Agreed, I like Kalel Quittin' Kitten or just Quittin' Kitten.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by iamber90 »

Ilsert wrote:Or "Kalel Quittin"
I second this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

[babita]
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by [babita] »

Kandi25 wrote:Also, sorry for the double post, but did anyone notice how this move in with Cyrus is coinciding with her being a bit more "natural"? Her makeup in this vlog was less dramatic, she's growing out the peroxide blonde hair, and she switched out her "trademark" witch claws for understated clear polish (and it seems like she has the acrylic tips filed down to a less Instagram-crazy length?)
yesss i noticed that too.
Also it looks like she doesn't have her eyelash extensions anymore. Her hair looks a lot more full now though, it makes it look healthier.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Should we make a new thread then? Kalel "Quittin" as the title?

breereads
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by breereads »

I really just need to mention how ignorant she sounded when she said that their was a whole movement to pronounce pho the correct way. It wasn't a LA tbing!!! It's how it's actually pronounced? She really shocks me, if I vlogged I would never leAve something so culturally stupid in a video

LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDarlessa »

Yes, love it.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I have some stuff and questions I want to bring up, so I'm hoping we get a new topic started soon!

I love the title suggestions, btw.

she is such a quitter
ImageImageImage

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Serena0459
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Serena0459 »

Hey I'm new to this site. I've lurked for a few days but am still unsure of how everything works so bear with me! I'm trying to look for the most recent thread for this board so if I'm in the wrong place please point me in the right direction.

Anyhoo I signed up to get other people's thoughts on her recent deleting spree. Looks like she deleted all but one of her videos...again. I'm going to be honest and say I think she should delete her channel all together and end her YouTube days. I really don't think she's happy with it anymore. I dont know what it's like to be a "popular" youtuber but I thinks its disrespectful and flippant to constantly delete your content. Some people actually enjoyed her videos. I get it's her channel but after a certain point you have a responsibility to keep your subscribers in the loop and not excpet them to follow blindly into yet another channel relaunch.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Serena0459 wrote:Hey I'm new to this site. I've lurked for a few days but am still unsure of how everything works so bear with me! I'm trying to look for the most recent thread for this board so if I'm in the wrong place please point me in the right direction.

Anyhoo I signed up to get other people's thoughts on her recent deleting spree. Looks like she deleted all but one of her videos...again. I'm going to be honest and say I think she should delete her channel all together and end her YouTube days. I really don't think she's happy with it anymore. I dont know what it's like to be a "popular" youtuber but I thinks its disrespectful and flippant to constantly delete your content. Some people actually enjoyed her videos. I get it's her channel but after a certain point you have a responsibility to keep your subscribers in the loop and not excpet them to follow blindly into yet another channel relaunch.
The newest thread is part 30! We'll be happy to have you there :)

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Serena0459 wrote:Hey I'm new to this site. I've lurked for a few days but am still unsure of how everything works so bear with me! I'm trying to look for the most recent thread for this board so if I'm in the wrong place please point me in the right direction.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... start=1000

In case you haven't found it yet.

Serena0459
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Serena0459 »

idontknow wrote:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... start=1000

In case you haven't found it yet.
Thank you

Serena0459
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Serena0459 »

Serendipitous wrote:

The newest thread is part 30! We'll be happy to have you there :)
Thanks so much. I found the thread a little after i posted this lol

Return to “Kalel”