Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisIsMyFuckingPhase Part 28

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

My thread submissions:

*Kalel "ImInLoveForRealThisTime" Smitten
*Kalel "TheDeletingSavage" Kitten
*Kalel "NoPast" Kitten

Btw, I checked her Social Blade and she lost about 6 million total views? I don't understand the site so well, but I guess it's from deleting those Alec vids? Yikes.

winters_night
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by winters_night »

blueapple_x wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
"Your ambition" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Seriously though I hope for his sake this is her true self and not just another act since he thinks she's "the one" and all (barf, by the way).

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

KittyGussip wrote:I cant help but feel sad for him, he constantly looking down like he is bored and doesnt want to do it
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. And all the comments of course are like "They way he looks at her! :love2: " even though he really didn't? :?

Post by Guest »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Btw, I checked her Social Blade and she lost about 6 million total views? I don't understand the site so well, but I guess it's from deleting those Alec vids? Yikes.
yes it is, I thought youtube was all about the views... cant she make them private :? ?

I know this may sound wrong but sometimes I wonder if she was ever hacked and the hacker deleted her channel... what would happen to her ?
how many subscribers will come back for her ?

imjusthere2read
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by imjusthere2read »

I thought it was weird how she didn't just mention 3 things she likes about him "spontaneously" like he did.. I know there's hardly anything spontaneous about her vids, they must be scripted to the max, but still, she could've easily edited that part out where she checks her phone. Guess she really wanted to make sure she shows that part :?

Anyway, I think a thread name with mama somehow incorporated in the name would be hilarious :rofl:

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote: Btw, I checked her Social Blade and she lost about 6 million total views? I don't understand the site so well, but I guess it's from deleting those Alec vids? Yikes.
Yeah that's exactly what it is. When you remove a video, you lose the views from the video as well.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

imjusthere2read wrote: Anyway, I think a thread name with mama somehow incorporated in the name would be hilarious :rofl:
I'm voting for Mama Kale

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

MamaHuntyIsQueen

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Next tread names:

Guesttriestomakeherexesjealous

Kalelslastestboyfriend

Stillaguest

mon-lolisa09
Learner
Learner

Post by mon-lolisa09 »

Hi everyone. (first time poster here though I've been reading here for a while now)
Did anyone else notice that at the beginning of June (Living the dream video) she said they've been together for 4 months and now after a month (Boyfriend tag video) it went up by 2 months to 6 months (and 2 days)?

p.s. English in not my first language.

smolpotate
Learner
Learner

Post by smolpotate »

10WaysToBeMamaGuest

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

I'm liking "Kalel "I'mInLoveForRealThisTime" Smitten
A title on her frequent ploys for views/controversy (her how-to's) might be good. Can we please avoid hunty and mama...cringe factor=9/5.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

I just watched the video and I'll go back and read everyone's comments in a minute... but...

Girlfriend discovered "the red pill" 100%. Go on reddit and find that subreddit. It's all about alpha men treating women like crap because 'women want to be treated like crap.' Now I'm not saying Cyrus treats her like crap, but she is treating him like she's some submissive little girl who is stroking his ego because he's a "true alpha." Which, whatever. I know people who have relationships where the man and woman have more traditional gender rolls and they relationships seem great from the outside... But, Kalel is not that person. This is just another phase and it's screaming obvious that she is TRYING to be this way and it's not natural. Also, those people I was talking about, the husband RESPECTS his wife. The red pill doesn't teach men to respect women so I hope Kalel doesn't lower herself to that. But Cyrus seems nice enough...

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

The absolute BEST response to Kalel's video...i'm DYING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDarlessa »

Obviously I cannot really judge Cyrus' "alphaness" but he definitely played along in this video so she could create this perfect relationship to her viewers. What I do believe is that he has his own opinion and might not be as easily pushed around by her like Anthony and Alec.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Kalel "I'mInLoveForRealThisTime" Smitten
has my vote.

girliegirl
Debater
Debater

Post by girliegirl »

I just randomly stumbled upon her channel about a week ago and my impression from watching her recent videos is that her "vlogs" are fake...kind of like fake "reality" tv. I could be wrong, but her life just doesn't seem realistic to me, and Cyrus seems like an actor. Their whole story about how they met seems soo made up...."we met in a club in a Vegas and just happened to live 5 mins away from each other in LA" :? Puh-lease. :roll: When I watch her I feel like I'm watching the freaking Hills. :rofl:

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

as fake as all of this is, but goddamn he is beautiful :( his bone structure is one of the most beautiful I've seen on a man. he looks a lot like Zayn Malik

theawesomechurro
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theawesomechurro »

I was scrolling through her instagram and I honestly don't like it. It's all very basic and posed. Not, Evelina's feed. I dunno what she does but kalel should really ask her beastie for some tips.

Also, I noticed in one of Evelina's videos she called herself "mama." She also did that in a snap chat. Maybe that's why kalel started calling herself that as well?? Wouldn't surprise if she also copied that from Evelina.

waldorfs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by waldorfs »

watched about 30 seconds of the boyfriend tag and honestly all i got out of it was how poorly cyrus looks in motion tbh? he's attractive but he's def the kind of guy who looks better in photos than in person.

Return to “Kalel”