ThisIsMyFuckingPhase Part 28

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Re: ThisIsMyFuckingPhase Part 28

Post by coconut_queen »

I think his choice of words in this video definitely seals my opinion of him being the smooth operator/charmer/PUA that we were speculating about. Sad she can't see how much he's using her or maybe she's fine with it because she's using him just as much.

Also I could barely contain my disbelief when he said one of his three favorite things about her was her AMBITION! Like ???? Damn Kristin must be an A-class manipulator.

I can't blame her for keeping the pro/con list because my personality is the same way BUT I don't believe for a second she only has one con on that list for him. Really? What is it? That you don't actually love him and know he will never love you the way Anthony loved you?

"Please give me all your money"

Post by Guest »

Also I could barely contain my disbelief when he said one of his three favorite things about her was her AMBITION! Like ???? Damn Kristin must be an A-class manipulator.
she told him to say that, all three of them
she IS a manipulator we all know she`ll do whatever it takes to look like an angel to her viewrs
and when they asked if she is the one he immediatly said she is !!
when they asked him what is Kalel`s fav animal he said COWS ?!
...is he following her on twitter? he wouldnt know about the "cows are smarter than cats" tweet if he wasnt :?

Offtopic: dont you guys thing its weird how she still cant reach the 2M subscribers ?
before the relunch in was 1.8 right ? why cant she reach it !?

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

As for the new thread title, I don't remember who said it, but I still love KalelPotatoWithEyelashesKitten

I also like
Kalel Fourth"one"InARow Kitten

Kalel FeelinMyself Kitten

Kalel PostGhostQueen Kitten OR Kalel PostGhostRoast Kitten

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

It's kind of funny because she's going to have to move for the millionth time once they break up since they live to close to each other.

Leme1124
Informer
Informer

Post by Leme1124 »

What kind of question is "do you think she is the one?" to ask in a q&a like that in front of her and her viewers? Of course he will have to say "yes"! Even if he is seriously considering her, but is not 100% sure because they started dating 6 months ago, he obviously cannot reply that!! This video was ridiculous.

Btw, what color are his eyes? Dark green? Hazel?

bunnybreath
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bunnybreath »

Quick question... I wasnt watching her videos back when she dating Anthony, but exactly why did they break up?

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

coconut_queen wrote:As for the new thread title, I don't remember who said it, but I still love KalelPotatoWithEyelashesKitten
Yes i was thinking in the same direction, maybe just "PotatoWithLashes" will do xD

That video was so lame BTW, she clearly avoided any question that could make them look bad (or cut it afterward), absolutely nothing 'real' about it. And what is with the dominant alpha stuff? That doesn't make him look better, if anything it makes me feel like he's this overcompensating insecure guy that needs his manliness confirmed at every turn (perhaps because of a more charismatic older brother?)
And ambition, ahhaha he clearly doesn't know her at all..!

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

So did anyone get to the deleted tweets of hers where she talks about how she was trying to gain weight and talked about how she just force fed herself a huge meal? And I know kalel has always had a sweet tooth but all the tweets from when she was in college talking about sweets incessantly was idk it just had a level to it that made me uncomfortable. And I think back to that video where she was talking about trying to eat healthy by eating a cucumber and thought a size 5 was fat (still don't believe she was ever a size 5). I just don't get the feeling that kalel has the healthiest relationship with food.

I also saw she deleted her tweets from when she shared the gap petition and was raving about how they were able to get gap to make a change and stop selling all fur and how pumped she was. Like isn't spreading animal welfare supposed to be your only remaining passion in life and the closest you could get to having a goal right now? Why would you delete that?

Also this massive deleting spree of hers on her channel and her twitter is pretty solid proof that she is not the happy in love façade she has been shoving down everyone's throat for months now. She is just has self hateful and insecure as she has always been.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

^^ she deleted the tweet about the check she allegedly donated to the animal shelter after selling all her leather goods too. Like that's the most tangible thing she has to allegedly actually doing something to help her cause for animals.

This girl does not make any sense. Blows my mind.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Oh Cyrus, you are as slick as your over-gelled hair. Does she actually believe the stuff that comes out of his mouth? One of his top 3 fav things about her is her ambition?!??? WHAT? I thought for sure I misheard so I actually skipped back and re-watched that part. Nope, he really went there. In what world is hanging around your apartment all day occasionally vlogging for youtube and paying people to take glamour shots of your ass for instagram considered ambitious?? That's how you know this guy is for sure full of shit. But in case you still had doubts, just check out 0:00-11:00 of the vlog.

Also, I had to lol when Kalel read the question asking how often they hangout and she said "too much" and he genuinely looked offended/taken aback. He must not be that familiar with Kalel's history, particularly the part where she decided to move out of the house she shared with her fiancé to get an apartment on her own because she felt they were around each other "too much." Just wait till the honeymoon phase is over and you get the real Kristin Smith girlfriend experience. That is, if you can keep your fake af "world's most perfect bf" facade up until then.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Her videos are so cookie cutter perfect. I feel like i'm watching a companies youtube channel or a how to video with the intro and it's not good.

Also her boyfriends are getting less attractive. Cyrus is definitely attractive but personally Anthony was the cutest.

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

Speaking of deleted tweets and boyfriends (look at the tweet she's responded to): http://postghost.com/KalelKitten/6588555962

I mean I know this is like public knowledge but... The irony is that we would never have found these if she didn't go on a 2009 tweet deleting spree
Last edited by toadette on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

bunnybreath wrote:Quick question... I wasnt watching her videos back when she dating Anthony, but exactly why did they break up?
They decided they could be happier.

Here's a re-upload of it.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

KittyGussip wrote:anthony keeps making vlogs with Miel, SHE HAS to tell people she is happy too !
That's all this video was to me, too. A go at Ant. It's embarrassing, honestly, watching her try and put out this perfect relationship to the world. She's trying so hard, and in the end, it probably won't even matter. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
bunnybreath wrote:Quick question... I wasnt watching her videos back when she dating Anthony, but exactly why did they break up?
They decided they could be happier.

Here's a re-upload of it.

I didnt watch it till the end before
at the end she said they have 1.8 M subscribers... so how cant she reach the 2M ?!
she have been in the 1.8/1.9 mark since forever :|
I think no one stay that long ?

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Sorry for the DP, but Kale kinda admitted she likes him because he can take her places/get her things at 7:36. "You can always figure out how to make [things] happen. You can get us into the club, get us the table by the waterfall..."

That was the first quality she picked (out of her 50?) about why she loved about him. Says a lot.

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Man... they have to be the fakest couple around right now. They are both talking shit to each other in that video, lamely attempting to convince the other person that what they are saying is true. Cyrus is full of shit and so I guess maybe they are a match made in heaven. Enjoy your puddle-deep relationship (and in case you missed it, Kristin, that means shallow).

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Leme1124 wrote:What kind of question is "do you think she is the one?" to ask in a q&a like that in front of her and her viewers? Of course he will have to say "yes"! Even if he is seriously considering her, but is not 100% sure because they started dating 6 months ago, he obviously cannot reply that!! This video was ridiculous.

Btw, what color are his eyes? Dark green? Hazel?
His eyes look hazel to me.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

KittyGussip wrote:I didnt watch it till the end before
at the end she said they have 1.8 M subscribers... so how cant she reach the 2M ?!
she have been in the 1.8/1.9 mark since forever :|
I think no one stay that long ?
She lost a ton of subs at one point. She was at 1.7 M for ages. I can't remember if it dropped below that or not. Most of her current subscribers don't even watch her videos. They're subscribed from when Anthony was on the channel. There's been comments on her videos saying things like 'This channel is so boring now.' She loses batches on 100's of subs in one day but then gets a couple hundred more back the next. But that delays the sub increase because if she loses 400 subs in one day she has to get 400 just to be back to where she was. But's she's gotten 75K in the last 2 weeks and lost about 1200.

Fallenrise
Learner
Learner

Post by Fallenrise »

Alina88 wrote: One of his top 3 fav things about her is her ambition?!??? WHAT? I thought for sure I misheard so I actually skipped back and re-watched that part. Nope, he really went there. In what world is hanging around your apartment all day occasionally vlogging for youtube and paying people to take glamour shots of your ass for instagram considered ambitious??
coconut_queen wrote:Also I could barely contain my disbelief when he said one of his three favorite things about her was her AMBITION! Like ???? Damn Kristin must be an A-class manipulator.
I believe that the first two qualities he lists are a reflection of what HE values most, and not actually in relation to Kalel (which is funnily enough, what the question is about. Classic example of self-centredness). Who mentions "cleanliness" as the first (and usually the first is the TOP quality that comes to mind) when describing their partner? That's pretty cold in my opinion... what if she was a messy person - would he still be with her then, if he values that so much? Kalel mentions how much cleaning he does for her, and it sounds like he has an obsession with it. She even says it makes her uncomfortable, and a considerate person would acknowledge it and tone it down, but he doesn't seem to care and doesn't give any signals that he'll stop.

With ambition, it does seem crazy if you think that he genuinely means it about Kalel, but taken in the perspective of what he values, it makes sense. For him to work at Brand Equity Showroom - a "leading brand building agency" he must have ambition and be willing to work hard. It also might be a sneaky way of telling her to be more ambitious, because it would please him. So, if something someone says seems extremely strange (and you find it hard to believe) then don’t take it at face value… search for alternative explanations.

That leaves the question of what he truly values about her... Well, there have been speculation that it's because she's pretty, satisfying sexually and is going to fit the role of a submissive house wife at home. There is no way he can look good if he says that, if it is the truth… it will just show the world what a truly superficial and self-centred person he is.

I found the video a bit disturbing to watch; it was like watching two people performing and being on their best behaviour trying to project a "perfect" image. I didn't feel there was a true connection between them... I felt it was all about appearances, both of them trying hard to impress the viewers and trying convince us that he's a perfect guy. He layed it on sickly sweet and thick at times, but overall seemed pretty bored, he was more often looking away (than at her) his smiles seemed kind of fake and he didn't seem to find her very amusing (did he genuinely laugh even once?)
"The truth is the only safe ground to stand upon."
- Kaz, Beyond the Lights

Return to “Kalel”