toadette
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisIsMyFuckingPhase Part 28

Post by toadette »

Oxford wrote:
toadette wrote:I can't believe she deleted the why I'm vegan and how you can be too (or whatever the title was) video.... The "aesthetics" of your channel are more important than spreading the message on the movement you're supposedly so passionate about Kalel????
She hasn't deleted it? I'm watching it right now
Oh I see it now. I was looking at the home page where she only included the relaunch videos in her playlists. I thought she deleted everything else.

On another note, I hope she pays these photographers lol

Post by Guest »

^
^
she didnt make a shout-out to the people who made the gold jewels... I dont think she care enough to pay the photagraphers
remember her "Im not a model" vlog ? why didnt she link the girl who was in the video with her ? cosplayers link the photagraphers` accounts when they make videos with them so she can at least tell us her name :\

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I have been scrolling through the site of her deleted tweets (thank you for finding btw!) and I could be completely off base here but I noticed in 2009 she had a couple tweets to johnnyboyxo around the time she was talking about her boyfriend she had her first four year relationship with. So I thought maybe that was him so I went to the twitter account and the account belongs to what first looks like your typical very pretty girl so thought nope not him BUT after scrolling though the page a bit more I realized (and idk how to say this correctly so no offense intended if I get it wrong) that she is actually a transgender male to female. Guys, I think Kristen's first boyfriend transitioned to being a woman! Again I could be totally off base here but I remember that old picture posted of them together (Kristen is wearing this badly styled black dress and he is wearing a grey cardigan type thing) and I can personally see a facial resemblance between her boyfriend and this transgender woman. No offence meant to her and her journey I am just blown away thinking this is her first boyfriend.

I am still scrolling through johnnyboyxo twitter trying to get back to her media posts from 2009 to see if she was pre-transition back then and looks the way I remember Kristen's boyfriend looking but she has deleted all media prior to 2012. But I know how good of detectives you ladies are so I wanted to share my find and see if you guys could help dig :D

"Please give me all your money"

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

^^ ok so I don't think that is her ex. Damn, sorry ladies. I was getting really excited thinking I had found something juicy :(

reading though these tweets are hilarious though I can't stop :rofl:

"Please give me all your money"

Post by Guest »

^
^
GIRL ! good -fucking- detictive work !!!
I honesly was sleepy and didnt care but yeah, I saw the Johnnyboy
I dont think its the boyfriend , too bad "^^
I found her youtube channel, she had videos since 8 years ago

Edit: looking through the mentions I found sweet tweets from Anthony to her, it was so sad that she cancled the rewteet to them :?
fun fact: I checked Anthony`s account on PostGhost... he didnt delete a single tweet ever !!

Post by Guest »

http://postghost.com/KalelKitten/8796224265
this tweet was posted 2/8/2010
I dont think there is a point in searching for him in twitter

blueapple_x
Informer
Informer

Post by blueapple_x »

[youtube][/youtube]

brickinthewall
Learner
Learner

Post by brickinthewall »

[youtube][/youtube]

time to cringe my friends. all tough i think it wasn't as cringey as her last videos. To me she is just trying too hard to keep that perfect facade of her life to me all her insta pictures and videos lack substance. It's just a pretty picture but gets boring because you don't see no honesty in it at all and you know it's all super fake. Kind of what bums me out with all those influencers out there.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Is she FOR REAL with that list of likes/dislikes about her boyfriend I'm... she's so extra...

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

1. What is with her lingo? "That shit's stale" "savage"? What is she still in high school?

2. STOP calling yourself mama

3. The dancing between questions is weird and annoying

4. What they fight most about-- it's pretty much him just cleaning up after her and secretly telling her she's a slob LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

1. What is with her lingo? "That shit's stale" "savage"? What is she still in high school?

2. STOP calling yourself mama

3. The dancing between questions is weird and annoying

4. What they fight most about-- it's pretty much him just cleaning up after her and secretly telling her she's a slob LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueapple_x
Informer
Informer

Post by blueapple_x »

I know there's no rule or anything, but my first thought when I heard she'd be doing a BF tag was that it was quite early in the relationship to be doing such a tag. They're still in the "honeymoon phase" imo

Post by Guest »

^
^
but...but... anthony keeps making vlogs with Miel, SHE HAS to tell people she is happy too :P !
brickinthewall wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

time to cringe my friends. all tough i think it wasn't as cringey as her last videos. To me she is just trying too hard to keep that perfect facade of her life to me all her insta pictures and videos lack substance. It's just a pretty picture but gets boring because you don't see no honesty in it at all and you know it's all super fake. Kind of what bums me out with all those influencers out there.
didnt watch it yet but I TOLD YOU GUYS it`ll be scripted :rofl:

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

Re:BOYFRIEND TAG

The more I watch videos with Cyrus, the more I think he is way too good for her. :? IDGI.

Picklepopprincess61
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Picklepopprincess61 »

On the bf tag video:

Why does she keep calling herself "mama"? Who the fuck even are you Kalel? Does Cyrus know you've been four other people in your short 27 years. It's obvious she has no idea who she is or wants to be and it's embarrassing. She is so unstable.

Secondly, I don't get why people think her boyfriend is so sexy. He wears way too much hair gel and gives me gay vibes.

Lastly, one of his favorite qualities about her is "her ambition"? Ha!!!! Yes, Cyrus, she talks about what she wants to accomplish all the time but in all the years she's been on YouTube, she's managed to accomplish exactly nothing. I mean, unless you count Anthony's pity give of his YouTube channel with almost 2 million subscribers...

Can't wait until this relationship blows up in her face and she has to delete all of these videos feature "the one." What does that make him, like the fourth "one" now?

This girl is a fool.

Post by Guest »

What kind of Nicholas Spark's audition was Cyrus going for here? His answer to the question to Kalel's best feature: "I don't there's so much...I can't stop staring at you." :roll: just pick a feature like her eyes or something everyone else says, no need for some cheesy line.
And Kalel kept mentioning how dominant he is...what's up with that
We gotta start brainstorming name ideas for the next thread!

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

I'm blown away by how she made it sound like he showed interest in her first by having his friend prepare her a vegan meal and that she gave him the honour of being his girlfriend... "Okaay I see you I see you" please no

And did she seriously say he's the most "alpha" guy she's ever dated and there are times where "she doesn't want to cross him"? Is that why she called Anthony a bitch since he let her have control of every single situation thus not making him manly in any way?

Post by Guest »

I cant help but feel sad for him, he constantly looking down like he is bored and doesnt want to do it
Unlike ANY Boyfriend tag video there are to many cuts... who cut the part betweet question and answers ?! CLEARLY she tell him what to say
and that "list" is the most creepy thing she ever did about her relationship
I almost felt like she wouldve killed him if he didnt say she`s the one :rofl:

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

When I heard about the list, I instantly thought about Ross in friends. Although I would kind of like to see it, just to see what kind of things she counts as pros and cons.

PCFX23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PCFX23 »

littlewhitedog wrote:What kind of Nicholas Spark's audition was Cyrus going for here? His answer to the question to Kalel's best feature: "I don't there's so much...I can't stop staring at you." :roll: just pick a feature like her eyes or something everyone else says, no need for some cheesy line.
LOL yes, exactly what I was thinking! classic comparison of cyrus' and anthony's responses to their first impression of kalel:
anthony: "that you were like..really cute and funny..i dunno" sincere
cyrus: "i look to my right and here was this beautiful gem" barf much?

Return to “Kalel”