Here is the new page!

I think this is the one the most people seemed to vote for? :D

"Please give me all your money"

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Re: ThisIsMyFuckingPhase Part 28

Post by coconut_queen »

I'm not trying to defend kalel for being so lazy and making all these plans she never follows through with, but I think she has a crippling fear of failure. I can kind of relate to that. I have been a lot more successful in the sense that I finished college but it took me 5 and 1/2 years and I have been graduated for a year and a half and I am just now starting the process of applying to grad school. I have been working and paying my bills in the mean time but I still feel like I have not accomplished anything to be proud of.

But I was watching a vlog of hers where she talks about what bad dreams she has and says one she has constantly is where people are disappointed in her and she let them down somehow. I think this is because she has never really accomplished anything herself she can be proud of and the weight of that gets to her. And she has failed in everything she has wanted to do so everytime she thinks of starting something new she gets scared she is just going to fail again so she quits because in her mind quitting is better than trying than failing. It's a backwards way of thinking for sure but I can relate to it and I think it goes much deeper psychologically than just saying "i am an OCD perfectionist" but she uses that as a catch all term.

And I guess this is why as infuriating as she is and how many times she acts selfish and treats people like shit I can relate with the way she feels in the fear of failure respect and I keep watching her hoping that she is able to snap out of it and make something of herself.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

Also I guess kalel did meet up with freelee while she was in LA?

Missed vlogging opportinuty there kalel not to mention an opportunity to spread the vegan message which you claim to be your hottest burning passion?

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I'm sorry but that newest video was so boring I had to stop after the soup and grilled cheese. I'd definitely try the burrito (although hers was WAY too big. Like, I honestly don't understand how Kalel could eat that). Other than that, the video was nothing special.

Show us more of Cyrus, Kris. lol

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

She's really going all out on the editing.. How embarrassing will it be when she gets burned out. My bet is she either has or will hire an editor.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Titles her video "What I Ate Today"
Begins the video by announcing "So today I thought I would share with you all what I ate today!"
"But to be honest, this isn't what I ate today. I don't think it would be as inspirational (to show what she eats in a day) than if I just shared my favorite recipes."

What the actual fuck Kalel. I think the whole point of doing "what I ate today" videos is so that people who are interested in following your vegan diet can see how they can realistically eat as a vegan for a day (the way you supposedly do). Most people don't have the time to buy all those ingredients and make all those meals in one day, so imo it would be more "inspirational" to show what you actually ate for the day, even it includes really simple meals or meals out at a vegan restaurant. Why not just make a video called "My Favorite Vegan Recipes" instead? :roll:

Post by Guest »

I watched her last "What I ate today" and WOW ! she ACTUALLY COOCKED !!
she said she doesnt normally eat like this everyday and its just her fav recipes , she even said the the soup can last the whole week... THATS the Kalel we know :rofl:

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

She probably spends more money on groceries in a month than the average person spends on rent.

Post by Guest »

^
^
she is too lazy to buy all that every other week, its just for the video... in vlogs her fridge is always almost empty
the food looks too fresh, her kitchen tools looks new etc

my5cents
Learner
Learner

Post by my5cents »

<3

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

That awkward moment when you realize your boyfriend takes better selfies than you :?
I see his camera shyness didn't last long at all :rofl:

ButteredToad
Talker
Talker

Post by ButteredToad »

Alina88 wrote:That awkward moment when you realize your boyfriend takes better selfies than you :?
Ha! What a freaking potato!
I'm sure he knows he's attractive and takes a bunch of selfies, I mean, look at the man!
But I bet he didn't want his face on her channel yet because he knew if shit went sour, her "fans" would go after him. Nothing like a nonserious relationship ruining your life and career.

ruru
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ruru »

its a nice cooking video if you want to learn how to burn potatoes and shallots

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Alina88 wrote:That awkward moment when you realize your boyfriend takes better selfies than you :?
that's actually accurate lmao

kind of an off topic, but I don't understand how can she claim to be so insecure and yet date this godly creature who looks so flawless when he wakes up? That may be just my problem, but I could never be with someone who looks better than me, I would feel even more insecure and horrible, thinking everyone looks at us and thinks he's way out of my league... She constantly says she is insecure, struggles with wanting to be perfect and accepted by others. And her actions are the complete opposite of what she says...

As of her newest video I'm shocked that she actually did so much. But those weird beep noises (when she cuts a sequence) with the black "X" on the screen are so annoying and actually make the whole video look amateur and... incoherent? I recently watched Niomi Smart's video where she tests the recipes for her book and she also cooked whole day, like Kalel, and still her video was so much more pleasant to watch, very nicely done. I'm not digging this new form of Kale's videos, but she definately tries harder, I'll give her that

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

The video was boring. Nicely edited, but boring.

I give this one month before it begins to feel like REAL work for her and she slacks off.

random2190
Informer
Informer

Post by random2190 »

Does anyone remember her "oil free salt fre" phase? Bahahaha guess that is over.

As a vegan myself, I am not oil or salt free either... However I GREATLY limit my use of both... I can't believe she used that much salt in the soup!!!! I would NEVER DO THAT and the soup is still hella delicious! What is wrong with her...

She is a perfect example of an unhealthy vegan... No enough legumes or nuts... too much processed foods and snacks... Oil and salt up the wazoo!

random2190
Informer
Informer

Post by random2190 »

Does anyone remember her "oil free salt fre" phase? Bahahaha guess that is over.

As a vegan myself, I am not oil or salt free either... However I GREATLY limit my use of both... I can't believe she used that much salt in the soup!!!! I would NEVER DO THAT and the soup is still hella delicious! What is wrong with her...

She is a perfect example of an unhealthy vegan... No enough legumes or nuts... too much processed foods and snacks... Oil and salt up the wazoo!

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

In his defense this was screenshotted from his Snapchat. I think what Kalel means by his camera shyness is that he is shy about being recorded and posted for millions to see lol.
I really like her new editing and everything but the little "x" and the beep sound is annoying.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Following!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Return to “Kalel”