QueenKaleNoseItAll Part 27

peachfart
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueenKaleNoseItAll Part 27

Post by peachfart »

Alina88 wrote:Because taking a few mins to properly remove your makeup and wash your face with your hands is just waaaayyy too much effort for your lazy ass failel?
[tweet][/tweet]

Oh wait, I forgot:
So lazy smh. Don't think these new vlogs are gonna last long AT ALL.

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

I think it's gonna suck for her that everything is gold, black, and white. She'll get sick of this theme once she moves on from her minimalist phase.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I've been gone for a minute. What's new with Kristin these days? Who is Cyrus? Is he the same dude who went on that Playboy mansion tour with her? Also wtf happened to her IG? There's 8 photos lmao. Has she been deleting again? Man, I have so many questions. I kind of gave up on the bitch after she and Anthony broke up but I have to admit, the new(?) hair colour suits her. She doesn't look washed or ran through anymore. At least not in those heavily edited photos.

iiionescuu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by iiionescuu »

Fyi, she also seems to have updated her tumblr cause now it's her pics from IG on there. Probably not important but thought it was interesting.
http://kalelkitten.tumblr.com/

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

gr4pefruits wrote:I've been gone for a minute. What's new with Kristin these days? Who is Cyrus? Is he the same dude who went on that Playboy mansion tour with her? Also wtf happened to her IG? There's 8 photos lmao. Has she been deleting again? Man, I have so many questions. I kind of gave up on the bitch after she and Anthony broke up but I have to admit, the new(?) hair colour suits her. She doesn't look washed or ran through anymore. At least not in those heavily edited photos.
She recently had a massive acne breakout and went on accutane and also got a nose job. She also relaunched her channel and restarted her Instagram along with it. Cyrus is a guy she met in Las Vegas who she's in love with and so, he is not who she went to the Playboy mansion tour with.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

gr4pefruits wrote:I've been gone for a minute.
What's new with Kristin these days?
Basically, nothing. But a quick recap: She dated Alec for most of 2015, then they broke up sometime after Xmas but right before NYE. She didn't give any details about why. She met Cyrus at a club in Vegas on NYE and they are now soul mates guuuuuise. She has never felt this way about ANYBODY EVER IN HER LIFE. Anthon unfollowed her on Twitter a month back and she lost her damn mind over it and called him a bitch on twitter. There is still no clothing line, there will never be a clothing line. There is however a new nose, she got it done a few months ago. She has been struggling with the side effects (hair falling out, depression, dry/wrinkled skin) from taking mega-dose Accutane last year for her one episode of acne. She now wears a weave. She moved into a bigger, more expensive 2 bdrm apartment (thanks Wulas/Anthon!) because she said she needed the extra space for a dog. Surprise, there is no dog and has been no mention of the dog ever since. She is still a lazy, narcissistic, preachy bitch. Except now she is even more obsessed with herself and her appearance. Oh, and she has been single white female-ing Evelina for the past year.

Who is Cyrus?
Cyrus Jannat, aka Wallet 2.0. Persian. Has friends that make fun of Kalel on facebook. Hates jar shopping.

Is he the same dude who went on that Playboy mansion tour with her?
No, that guy wasn't rich. He has been dismissed and forgotten.

Also wtf happened to her IG?
:rofl: Kalel just doing what she does every new phase

There's 8 photos lmao. Has she been deleting again?
Yep. But for the past year there has only been like 9-12 at any given time. Up until the last few days, she hadn't even posted anything on it for months.

Man, I have so many questions.
Me too. But mostly why this lazy freeloader still has any relevancy whatsoever on youtube.
Last edited by Alina88 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peachfart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peachfart »

Alina88 wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:I've been gone for a minute.
What's new with Kristin these days?
Basically, nothing. But a quick recap: She dated Alec for most of 2015, then they broke up sometime after Xmas but right before NYE. She didn't give any details about why. She met Cyrus at a club in Vegas on NYE and they are now soul mates guuuuuise. She has never felt this way about ANYBODY EVER IN HER LIFE. Anthon unfollowed her on Twitter a month back and she lost her damn mind over it and called him a bitch on twitter. There is still no clothing line, there will never be a clothing line. There is however a new nose, she got it done a few months ago. She has been struggling with the side effects (hair falling out, depression, dry/wrinkled skin) from taking mega-dose Accutane last year for her one episode of acne. She now wears a weave. She moved into a bigger, more expensive 2 bdrm apartment at the end of last year (thanks Wulas/Anthon!) because she said she needed the extra space for a dog. Surprise, there is no dog and has been no mention of the dog ever since. She is still a lazy, narcissistic, preachy bitch. Except now she is even more obsessed with herself and her appearance. Oh, and she has been single white female-ing Evelina for the past year.

Who is Cyrus?
He is Wallet 2.0

Is he the same dude who went on that Playboy mansion tour with her?
No, that guy wasn't rich. He has been dismissed and forgotten.

Also wtf happened to her IG?
:rofl: Kalel just doing what she does every new phase

There's 8 photos lmao. Has she been deleting again?
Yep. But for the past year there has only been like 9-12 at any given time. Up until the last few days, she hadn't even posted anything on it for months.

Man, I have so many questions.
Me too. But mostly why this lazy freeloader still has any relevancy whatsoever on youtube.
LMAO PREACH!!

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I wonder why he unfollowed her. Hmm. Do you think she criticized him for getting a nosejob when they were together? I have a feeling she might have, so maybe when she decided to get one, he reached his limit like, "You know what? Nah. I haven't fucked with you for quite some time now, but even for you, this is crazy."

peachfart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peachfart »

gr4pefruits wrote:I wonder why he unfollowed her. Hmm. Do you think she criticized him for getting a nosejob when they were together? I have a feeling she might have, so maybe when she decided to get one, he reached his limit like, "You know what? Nah. I haven't fucked with you for quite some time now, but even for you, this is crazy."
Anthony got a nose job???? Damn, I never noticed.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

peachfart wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:I wonder why he unfollowed her. Hmm. Do you think she criticized him for getting a nosejob when they were together? I have a feeling she might have, so maybe when she decided to get one, he reached his limit like, "You know what? Nah. I haven't fucked with you for quite some time now, but even for you, this is crazy."
Anthony got a nose job???? Damn, I never noticed.
He had a deviated septum. They vlogged his nose job on WULAS.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Alina88 wrote: Who is Cyrus?
Cyrus Jannat, aka Wallet 2.0. Persian. Has friends that make fun of Kalel on facebook. Hates jar shopping.
I'M SCREAMING :rofl:

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

We need to decide on a title for part 28 soon!

Any ideas?

i was thinking "Kalel the Processed Vegan" because her body (skin, hair, face, etc) has been processed in the name of beauty as much as her vegan junk food has been processed in the name of laziness.

I also think it's too perfect that Cyrus was referred to as guest of guest but I can't figure out a clever way to phrase it!

"Please give me all your money"

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

Do we have screenshots of her calling Anthony a bitch on twitter? Also of Cyrus' friends making fun of Kalel on Facebook?

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

gr4pefruits wrote:Do we have screenshots of her calling Anthony a bitch on twitter? Also of Cyrus' friends making fun of Kalel on Facebook?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

Spendy spendyyy.

Kale has Cyrus wrapped around her manipulative finger. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
----
<3

katiinicolee
Learner
Learner

Post by katiinicolee »

New subject name idea :tu:

QueenReelaunchSameContent

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

iamber90 wrote:
gr4pefruits wrote:Do we have screenshots of her calling Anthony a bitch on twitter? Also of Cyrus' friends making fun of Kalel on Facebook?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Ugh, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when they broke up and then after he unfollowed her. I'm 90% sure he did the dumping and she's still peeved about it.

Also, so annoyed with her love speech in the vlog. How she's never felt so connected to someone. Like, bitch, you were supposed to MARRY someone this October. I get Kalanthony is over but don't act like this is the first time you've been "super connected" to someone.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

QueenKaleNoseItAll Part 27

Post by NoelleK »

Really, bitch? What for? You realize that all the money you dump towards beauty can go towards humane societies since you are SOOO pro vegan. Lol.

Enjoy your outrageously priced facial, courtesy of your minions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
----
<3

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Ehhmm how about
- Profane Time-Waster of the Year
- Kalel the Non-Vegan Vegan
- Kale-'SoulmateForSale' (or QueenKaleSoulmateForSale)

Buffy
Learner
Learner

Post by Buffy »

Has she always been verified on Instagram? Did I just not notice before, or did she get her blue tick today? :toad:

Return to “Kalel”