LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueenKaleNoseItAll Part 27

Post by LadyDarlessa »

BostonBarbiex wrote:
Ilsert wrote:I dont know if you guys know this, I thought someone said it before, but... I found out where she lives and she pays somewhere between 4310 - 4725 dollars of rent? And has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies? What for? She also could've gotten the smaller ones, but no..
http://myeighthandgrandca.prospectporta ... um_view/1/
Apartment type The Eisen I

Here it is...
I knew she was living expensive but this is ridiculous...
Also, their pet policiy is maximum 2 pets, so maybe that's why she never got the dog.

This bitch seriously spends 50k-60k a year in ONLY rent. Not including utilities (not sure if that's included), and all her other luxuries. Her expensive processed vegan food, plastic surgeries, traveling, changing her wardrobe/decor every other month, ect. Yeah, I get its her money & can do as she pleases, but the way she wastes it all so frivolous while claiming to be such a "minimalist" makes me bullshit

/rant
I don't think she ever meant "minimalist" is terms of her spending habits. I think she just uses it describe her new style -like just two or three colours, lots of free spaces, no clutter and so on.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

LadyDarlessa wrote:
I don't think she ever meant "minimalist" is terms of her spending habits. I think she just uses it describe her new style -like just two or three colours, lots of free spaces, no clutter and so on.
No she also said she was trying to spend less so she wasn't buying a bunch of stuff and only what she needed so she "only had one mascara one eyeliner one lip color etc."

And all she does in these vlogs is spend money. I can't comprehend it. I also recognized that gold stapler on her desk and it just blew my mind that she had to spend $17 on a new Target stapler to match her new apartment. I don't see what possible need she has for a stapler in the first place. It's not like her "job" requires any paperwork she does all her "work" on her ipad and laptop.

"Please give me all your money"

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

I was actually thinking about how she got all this money. Do you guys think that maybe Anthony and Kalel had a bunch of money saved together for their house/future? And he decided, because he's loaded, that she could have all that money after the break up.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

BellaNina
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaNina »

Shrimpysmallz wrote:Can I just leave these here? Haha
Who is the girl on the first picture?
English is not my first language

bananasandwich
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bananasandwich »

So, if her apartment is about 4k, she probably needs an income of about 8k per month. That's about 100k per year, which isn't unrealistic at all for a YouTuber of her size/history. Between video views, sponsorships, etc (not to mention if her car is paid off and she has no student loans, etc.) it's not that surprising. Kind of insane, sure, but do-able.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

BellaNina wrote:
Who is the girl on the first picture?
Evelina

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

auktalk
Learner
Learner

Post by auktalk »

Can I take a minute to focus on her continual "my boyfriend and I are so in love" soliloquy? I know it has been discussed many times already, but it struck me as both hilarious and bewildering how, in the latest vlog, she spends one part of the video conveying to her "friends"/viewers of how desperately in love she and Cyrus are and that she's never been so happy, comfortable, compatible with someone before.....and then we promptly see her rushing to the bathroom to put on more make-up because Cyrus is going with her to only a grocery store. I don't like going out without a bit of make-up on either, but if she and Cyrus are so compatible and SOUL MATES 4 LYFE, why in the world does she need to doll herself up to a higher than normal extent when she's with and/or seen with him at nothing more than a grocery store? To me, that's a clear indicator of an early relationship and not two people who are at a level for marriage or something. Which brings me to my next point:

4-6 months? I guess I'm a fool for thinking Kalel wouldn't be so delusional after having been through at least two long-term relationships in the past. Point blank: she is currently in the honeymoon phase with Cyrus. No matter how compatible you are with and will be with someone long-term, there is still a honeymoon phase. They say most last for two years; I'm in my first year with my girlfriend and said phase has already simmered down - we also used to be obsessed with each other, separation anxiety and etc. We're still very much in love and hyper compatible now, but it's not "CRAZY, EARTH SHATTERING MAGNETIC LOVE OMG GUIIIIISSSEE WE'RE LIKE TEENAGERS" levels 24/7 any longer. And, honestly, the more someone tries to put on a "LOOK WE'RE IN LOVE, SO IN LOVE, WE SIT WITH OUR ARMS LINKED AND CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR MORE THAN A NANOSECOND" display on social media always makes me question the legitimacy + relationship lifespan. :roll:

And a small note to leave off: UGH at the glorified "boyfriend material" simply because Cyrus washed dishes.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

^Lol who is she kidding, the only "boyfriend criteria/material" this girl looks for is a fat bank account. Anthon fit the bill (and footed the bill) quite nicely, but eventually he grew up and got sick of her b.s. and bounced. I suspect she broke up w/Alec cause she had to pay for everything and homegirl is NOT about that life! Cyrus seems to be rich so everything is back on track now in the Kristin Smith Life Plan :tu:

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Cyrus is adorable.

I give him a few months to realize what a bitch she is and dumps her.

daddy issues
Learner
Learner

Post by daddy issues »

This chick changes boyfriends and phases like seasons.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Alina88 wrote:^Lol who is she kidding, the only "boyfriend criteria/material" this girl looks for is a fat bank account. Anthon fit the bill (and footed the bill) quite nicely, but eventually he grew up and got sick of her b.s. and bounced. I suspect she broke up w/Alec cause she had to pay for everything and homegirl is NOT about that life! Cyrus seems to be rich so everything is back on track now in the Kristin Smith Life Plan :tu:
Anthony was rich and bought her stuff but he didn't come across as someone who spends money lavishly.
Maybe it's because of his upbringing but I always got the impression that Anthony was quite frugal.
I remember that one time they went to a toy store and Kalel was going gaga over those Calico Critter toys (or Sylvanian families). She was doing all this baby talk and asking Anthony to buy some for his baby sister (and herself) and his comment was something like, "Wow, I thought that these were 5 dollars each but they're 20".
Then Kalel moved out to her F+F apartment and bought a bunch of these toys for herself. I almost wondered if they had some kind of an argument about the fact that Anthony didn't get her any and she ended up getting some to show him that she'll get what she wants anyway.

The Cyrus guy seems like the type to get her anything she wants without feeling any kind of guilt about overspending. Maybe it's also a cultural thing because it's fairly common for Persian men to be the "providers" and to shower their significant other with gifts. And obviously, he seems to come from a very wealthy family, so unlike Anthony, he probably never experienced any kind of financial struggles in his early life. In her Snapchat story last night he got her a big golden elephant piggy bank that was out of stock at the store.
Kale seems to appreciate these kind of gestures.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

^Yeah he was definitely more frugal than her wasteful self, but he still made a ton of money and I am sure paid for their meals, trips, rent, etc. Not to mention most likely let her bank all the WULAS money as we have speculated here. She would have never had to work a day in her life if she didn't want to as long as she was with him. And she didn't. I don't count her editing their vlogs as "work" of course. Anthony worked hard building his Smosh empire and creating content. She lazed around the apt messing around with various hobbies, buying stuff for her phases, and pretending to be an aspiring fashion designer.

Re: the golden elephant piggy bank. Wow, what a perfect gift for the Minimalist Kalel Phase! She can put it next to her golden stapler and box of white/gold bingo cards she will never use but bought because she is compelled to spend money on useless crap!

gaylefrond
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gaylefrond »

Jesus H Christ. I never knew, that's some creepy arse shit!

gaylefrond
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gaylefrond »

@auktalk, I agree with on you on the whole honeymoon-phase thing. It's definitely early in their relationship.

As for the new vlog, I kinda appreciated the content but I CANNOT deal with the little pop-ups (I <3 hearing from you guy...). It seems so insincere. Just like her IG, she posted nothing new for a while, then deleted it all and now 7 new pics over 4 days... I can't see it lasting at all.

bravocadotoast
Learner
Learner

Post by bravocadotoast »

Lol I have the same gold stapler (and I got it to match my other gold office supplies), except unlike Guest I was redecorating my office to celebrate passing a financial milestone for my business.

I liked the new vlog but like the rest of you guys I don't see it continuing for more than a few months. Her work ethic is terrible and she gets burned out whenever things get too hard for her.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

She always feels the need to snap herself filming so people will praise her and get hyped but like... every other youtuber does this EVERY day because it's their JOB. This girl wants a pat on the back for going to the fucking bath room by herself.

peachfart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peachfart »

I watched her recent vlog. She's so desperate to show off her new arm candy/wallet. The more I watch her, the more I dislike every word that comes out of her mouth.

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

At least people here are offended by the smell of failel's bullshit. I have never seen a person so shamelessly full of shit as failel cullen. Here are exact quotes from her stupid, contradicting mouth, plucked right from her latest vlogs...

"I really want to take my video quality next level for you guizee. I really want to make beautiful visuals, and really use the creativity ive been gifted with."

"Im so excited to set this all up and see if I can make my videos look like a movie - that's the goal"

Very next vlog, sitting by a pool in her swimsuit...

"I dont ever want to get so professional that you guizzze dont feel like youre hanging out with a friend. There are some people who have done well making their content really professional, but I personally dont watch that, and don't like it, so thats not the kind of content that I'm going to give on my channel."

Whatever, Kaloser Basic Ass Smith. Everyone knows your creepy ass binge watches more successful and talented youtubers to copy everything they do. Its been your entire youtube "career". And my guess is the freebie filming equipment didnt magically transform your filming style like you thought it would. Because those really professional and bomb ass videos you were referencing [ie Evelina] take some actual work. You will always shit out the same old thrown together what I fucking ate today videos because its all a lazy freeloader like you is capable of.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Because taking a few mins to properly remove your makeup and wash your face with your hands is just waaaayyy too much effort for your lazy ass failel?
[tweet][/tweet]

Oh wait, I forgot:

peachfart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peachfart »

Alina88 wrote:Because taking a few mins to properly remove your makeup and wash your face with your hands is just waaaayyy too much effort for your lazy ass failel?
[tweet][/tweet]

Oh wait, I forgot:
So lazy smh. Don't think these new vlogs are gonna last long AT ALL.

Return to “Kalel”