Re: QueenKaleNoseItAll Part 27

Post by Guest »

^
^
^
people care cuz the say she`s a minimalistic ,but is doesnt seem like that
and when people comment about that in her videos she get mad :\

about the bag... she`ll just say its "crulty free" so no one get mad at her >.>
the description say its made from plastic battles, then why didnt she buy a basic plastic bag from a thrift shop and say "she is a minimalistic" ?!?!?!?!

Ilsert
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ilsert »

Her boyfriends name is Cyrus. And remember she looooooveeees Miley Cyrus so much? Thought that was funny. She told us when she saw her in LA with Anthony. But ofc that was also a phase because she only cares about Drake now.

kittenly
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by kittenly »

The basic white tank top in her instagram pic was probably expensive too, according to the tag. She claims to be this creative mind but puts together these basic, bland outfits you can easily find in a forever 21. She's like the off-brand product of all of the girls she's copied over the years. All that money really drains the creativity she doesn't have - stop consuming and start producing, maybe you'll get somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"kalel look like a honeybun"

kittenly
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenly »

The basic white tank top in her instagram pic was probably expensive too, according to the tag. She claims to be this creative mind but puts together these basic, bland outfits you can easily find in a forever 21. She's like the off-brand product of all of the girls she's copied over the years. All that money really drains the creativity she doesn't have - stop consuming and start producing, maybe you'll get somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"kalel look like a honeybun"

esraa20
Learner
Learner

Post by esraa20 »

I feel like unless Kalel really steps it up and starts making videos regularly with good content, she will have burned through all of her money within a year.

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

This is what her sketch looked like, it's a desk and chair. So yeah, I think she uses the other room as an office and it's the one she showed in her last vlog.

ButteredToad
Talker
Talker

Post by ButteredToad »

Shrimpysmallz wrote:Can I just leave these here? Haha
:o holy shit that's really creepy! I always knew she was fake, but she authenticity rips off other people's entire personas. Wtf. That's some serious mental shit!

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

Ok her newest cooking video....First off what normal person has time to cook and prepare every single damn meal they eat??? For just one day this is very time consuming but i guess Kal has time to burn so.....yeah. I had to skip through most of it out of boredom and many times she sounded awkward talking about what she was doing, like she doesn't talk to anyone but Cyrus and Eve i suppose? And i noticed her gold necklace pendant is a hashtag sign? But then i saw on her gold ring it has a number 1 on it so now i'm thinking her necklace pendant is actually a number sign like she's #1, i may be mistaken though but i know how she puts herself on a pedestal so it very well could be a secret meaning lol

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

Holy crap her rice cooker is nearly $400. Minimalism in action!

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper