HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

Post by Alina88 »

applesandbananas wrote: I really hope she doesn't try to get it done again. And I also hope she doesn't get more lip injections - those were truly awful. She looks great right now. Her hair also looks like it's improving a little bit.
Yeah, she needs to stay far away from those lip fillers. Not a good look. And if she ever gets the urge to do it again, she needs to go take a long hard look at Trisha Paytas and the horror show that is happening over there with her lips/face/hair/everything. Trisha is a walking cautionary tale, and tbh I kind of see Kalel heading down a similar horrifying path.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by NoelleK »

Kalel had a face full of makeup in her update video. Honestly, I think she contoured the hell out of her nose. It would be nice if we could see how it looks without any makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
----
<3

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Ugh. She's can be so annoying twitter. She's always trying to be so haughty but just comes off as a cringeworthy pseudo-intellectual.

Like, girl, please enlighten me, how was the article? :lol:

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Ugh. She's can be so annoying twitter. She's always trying to be so haughty but just comes off as a cringeworthy pseudo-intellectual.

THAT tweet coming from HER is too much. Girl, don't even try to pretend that you give a shit about world news, current events or other planets. No one is fooled. Go back to watching Netflix and obsessing over your face in the mirror.

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

I don't see much of a difference with her new nose :| I'm glad that she doesn't look like a completely different person.

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

pretty belle wrote:The comment section is full of people saying that they can't see a difference and each of these comments has hundreds and thousdans of likes. If she wasn't already planning a second surgery, she definitely is now. You can tell that she doesn't want a nose that looks good on her but one that is perfect itself. :|
Maybe she should have turned the comments off ........

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

Alina88 wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Ugh. She's can be so annoying twitter. She's always trying to be so haughty but just comes off as a cringeworthy pseudo-intellectual.

THAT tweet coming from HER is too much. Girl, don't even try to pretend that you give a shit about world news, current events or other planets. No one is fooled. Go back to watching Netflix and obsessing over your face in the mirror.
agreed. this coming from kaloser. i eyerolled so hard. does she ever step back and evaluate herself? that might be a good idea

catz1235
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catz1235 »

Anyone else find it really weird she felt the need to say she went alone? Why didn't anyone go with her? Seems kinda depressing, really. I wouldn't want to have surgery and go all alone.

catz1235
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catz1235 »

Ah, my reply didn't post? Anyway, I thought it was kind of sad she went to the surgery alone, is there a reason for doing this?

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

quartz wrote:
Alina88 wrote:

agreed. this coming from kaloser. i eyerolled so hard. does she ever step back and evaluate herself? that might be a good idea
The scary thing is that I actually think she believes in her mind that she is NOT among the group of people that would care more about kylie's lip kits.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

belle12 wrote:
pretty belle wrote:The comment section is full of people saying that they can't see a difference and each of these comments has hundreds and thousdans of likes. If she wasn't already planning a second surgery, she definitely is now. You can tell that she doesn't want a nose that looks good on her but one that is perfect itself. :|
Maybe she should have turned the comments off ........
That'll never happen. She is the type of person that craves validation from others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

hm her new nose does look great.
It really looks like her old nose but "improved" not remade, you know?

regarding the tweet. Kalel is the definition of basic, so It's embarrassing when she tries to appear intellectual, and even worse when she tries to talk down to others when she does it.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Noko wrote:hm her new nose does look great.
It really looks like her old nose but "improved" not remade, you know?

regarding the tweet. Kalel is the definition of basic, so It's embarrassing when she tries to appear intellectual, and even worse when she tries to talk down to others when she does it.
Couldn't agree more. That's probably why her and onion boy are such besties. They think they're the pinnacle of intelligence and refinement when they couldn't be farther from it. lol

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

Alina88 wrote:
quartz wrote:
Alina88 wrote:

The scary thing is that I actually think she believes in her mind that she is NOT among the group of people that would care more about kylie's lip kits.
Why couldn't she just tweet "hey guys, check this article out!" Why the superiority? It's not even like if you like Kylie's lip kit you can't find the article interesting. They're not mutually exclusive. Didn't she throw a fit over drake's album being delayed

Edit: did she tweet that article because Anthony tweeted this the other day and they're both about the unknowns in the universe or am I just reaching?

[tweet][/tweet]

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

did she tweet that article because Anthony tweeted this the other day and they're both about the unknowns in the universe or am I just reaching?

I think it's too big to be a coincidence. Especially with her tweets the other day. The same has happened with the cats.
Her boyfriend must avoid (some) social media like the plague or doesn't have too much going on up in there if he's missing this...

GuruGossiper is really acting up for me. I don't know what happens or if I post, so I'm sorry for...everything. :|

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

did she tweet that article because Anthony tweeted this the other day and they're both about the unknowns in the universe or am I just reaching?

I think it's too big to be a coincidence. Especially with her tweets the other day. The same has happened with the cats.
Her boyfriend must avoid (some) social media like the plague or doesn't have too much going on up in there if he's missing this...

GuruGossiper is really acting up for me. I don't know what happens or if I post, so I'm sorry for...everything. :|

Sugarguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Sugarguru »

Alina88 wrote:

Chick, you just got a nose job. please tell me how much more shallow those girls trying to get Kyie Jenner's lip kits are. Like, her job is to literally just record herself bumming around the house and buying unnecessary shit. And she can't even do that well.

Also, does she not use instagram anymore? I'm pretty sure this is her insta but the last photo was 16 weeks ago... Thats weird for someone making a career out of social media.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Sugarguru wrote:
Alina88 wrote:

Chick, you just got a nose job. please tell me how much more shallow those girls trying to get Kyie Jenner's lip kits are. Like, her job is to literally just record herself bumming around the house and buying unnecessary shit. And she can't even do that well.

Also, does she not use instagram anymore? I'm pretty sure this is her insta but the last photo was 16 weeks ago... Thats weird for someone making a career out of social media.
Kalel if you care so much, why don't you go back to school and get a degree in something math/science related. Then you can get a job at NASA and be surrounded with people who actually care. I hate all this bullshit pseudo intellectual stuff coming from people who have never read any books or shown interest in educating themselves and expanding their knowledge. It's all screaming "look at me I'm smart AND pretty". No, just fuck off. Take some courses at your local college.

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote: Image
OH! But her intelligent posts about finding funny songs during her super hard job finding music to use in her videos is way more important than life sustaining planets.
Nor the previous hundred tweets being about nothing but her new nose. :roll:

Can she not realise how hypocritical she is?

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

staedtler wrote: Take some courses at your local college.
But they probably wouldn't teach things that weren't up to QueenKalNoseItAll's intelligent, highly researched standards. (i.e - would require work) :roll:

Return to “Kalel”