HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

Post by sunnygossip »

Was it just me or is she talking slightly different with her new nose?

I'm relieved for her that her nose doesn't look like that snapchat screen shot though
I felt regret for her haha
Subtle is better in the end

diamongz
Informer
Informer

Post by diamongz »

I think the new nose looks great.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

MonkeyBear
Learner
Learner

Post by MonkeyBear »

her new nose looks beautiful. actually i dont think it could look better.
anyway, im 99% sure she will get another surgery pretty soon... and then it will look bad. just wait few months :roll:
ImageImage

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugar and Spice »

It's a subtle difference from her old nose and I definitely like it as it fixed the bump on her bridge. However I'm glad she didn't drastically change it because I think it would have been a disaster. I think she's so immature to constantly be addressing her "haters" though :roll: She clearly hates the fact that some people hate her and when she's constantly addressing her haters she just seems so childish, sort of like Marzia.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I really like her new nose.
I actually wish it just stayed this way but I think it will still change quite a bit and get considerably smaller (if you look at people's reviews on sites like RealSelf, you will see that there are very big changes occurring within the first year).
It's weird because she did look disappointed yet tried to act smug. When she said that this was the first time she saw herself on camera after the surgery, I didn't buy it.
It's quite telling that she said that her new nose is not "picture perfect". I'm sure she tried to take selfies showing it off but didn't like any of them.
If she liked her nose, she'd be plastering it all over social media and she isn't.
I wonder how much she even discussed with her surgeon. It's common for people to discuss the type of nose they'd like to achieve and even bring in photos of noses they like, but in this case, it seems like the surgeon took the matters into his own hands, which makes it seem like there was a lack of communication.

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

I really like it from the side, though the front doesn't look any different (it actually looks wider now and you can see her bone but maybe it's still the swelling). I don't think a very tiny picture-perfect Barbie nose would look good on her (like in that Instagram picture it looked a little like that and it was weird). However, I also think that she wasn't too excited/happy about the result and will probably have a second surgery unfortunately.

Gh0stx
Learner
Learner

Post by Gh0stx »

meowlizzz wrote:Idk, if I were her, I'd be so much more excited and happy about it. Her choice of words left me feeling like she was less than thrilled:
"I don't have a picture-perfect nose, but I'm really happy with it." and "I feel good about it. Obviously let me know what you guys think. Do you think it looks good?"
WHY would you ask that? Your own opinion is the only one that should matter. If you're trying to create a conversation in the comment section, then think of something better to ask. Jeez.
Exactly! It's obvious she wants reassurance because she's unsure about her new nose, just like when she lied about "cancelling" her nose surgery appointment (which she never did because she was on the fence about getting it done the entire time up until a day or two before her actual surgery day, leaving it until last minute) and a lot of her viewers were relieved and complimenting her like crazy and telling her "omg, I'm soo glad you didn't go ahead with the nose job, you're already perfect" etc. She just wants attention and for people to lick her wounds and insecurity.

I honestly don't think she's happy with it either because like someone else here said its "not a small perfect barbie nose" and "it's not a picture perfect nose" like she said her video, and that's what she most likely wanted since her main goal was '#perfection' and to have the "perfect Hollywood nose", not the "perfect nose" for her face. I could be wrong, but that's how it came across to me. If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes to another surgeon in the future to get it done again if that's what she's striving for.

I've said this before in one of my previous posts, but if she truly loved her new nose, she'd be taking hundreds of photos (especially since she said her new apartment has "amazing lighting for selfies") and rubbing it in everyone's faces about how perfect her new nose is, how perfect she is now and how 'wrong' everyone is for doubting her choice (which she did in her latest video and will do it again in the future because she loves being right, even though she's in denial most of the time). She hasn't posted a single selfie anywhere......until tomorrow of course or sometime during the week since she most likely reads here and will try to prove us wrong... :roll:

I think her nose looks good/improved and 'perfect' for her since it's subtle and still suits her face, but again, she didn't seem excited and thrilled about the result. I think she wanted a drastic change like her multiple personalities, fashion sense and apartment decor; something completely 'new' and 'different'. However, it's still swollen so her nose is likely to shrink over the year and become either a little smaller or a lot smaller and less subtle. It's hard to predict now but we'll see. Also, the way she kept flicking her hair past her shoulder then bringing it back to play with it in the video really irked me haha, I feel like maybe that's her nervous/irritated tick while she was talking about it. But seriously though, if you really are pleased with your result, you would not care so much about what others think because you're doing it for you.

As for her comment about people saying she would regret it, does she not understand that some people were concerned for her well-being? Especially since she kept saying she's "such a perfectionist" and was "depressed and suicidal" not long ago. There's a difference between 'hate' and 'concern' and 'constructive criticism'; one is negative and the other two are positive/helpful. But oh no, if you disagree with anything she says then you're a "hatin' ass ho". No, Kristin. If you don't care about what others have to say, then why the f**k do you always bring it up then ask for your viewers thoughts/opinions only to fish for compliments to make yourself feel better, then label those who disagree with you or question you in the slightest as 'haters' for not kissing your arse? It's like she expects everyone to love and support her. :roll:

Oh, and of course she had to mention her boyfriend has called her multiple times to let everyone know they're still together and still "sooo in love you guiissse". Read here much?

pretty belle
Informer
Informer

Post by pretty belle »

The comment section is full of people saying that they can't see a difference and each of these comments has hundreds and thousdans of likes. If she wasn't already planning a second surgery, she definitely is now. You can tell that she doesn't want a nose that looks good on her but one that is perfect itself. :|

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

I like her nose. I do think she seemed a little disappointed that it isn't smaller, but it will still get a lot smaller in the coming months.

BUT. Her "It did make me happy" crap. Okay, I've had a nose job. Years ago. I usually forget that I've had it done, like I forget my face used to be different. Like Kalel, I thought it would fix my underlying issues I was dealing with. I wasn't even currently depressed, like Kalel and she claims to be SUICIDALLY depressed. I had suffered from sever depression in the past, and still had troubles accepting myself and believing others could accept me. I thought that the nose job would fix that... It didn't. After the novelty wore off, I realized all the issues were still there. That's when I realized I needed to put in some mental work, and I did. And that has been the best thing I have ever done for myself. Not the stupid aesthetic nose job. I don't regret having it done, I like the way it looks. But boy was it ignorant for me to think it was going to fix the problems in my life.

And this is the problem I had with "It DOES make me happy." Yeah, you can be happy that you think you look better, like putting on makeup can make you happy. But what I fear is, when that itch to reinvent herself comes along again, she'll get upset because the nose job didn't make her completely happy with herself. It doesn't work that way. All the baggage you have entering the surgery room leaves with you.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

pretty belle wrote:The comment section is full of people saying that they can't see a difference and each of these comments has hundreds and thousdans of likes. If she wasn't already planning a second surgery, she definitely is now. You can tell that she doesn't want a nose that looks good on her but one that is perfect itself. :|
Yeah, that's unfortunate.
I think most of these people obviously don't get plastic surgery or realize that "less is more", especially when it comes to someone who was already attractive to start with.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Her new nose looks good. The change is subtle enough that it looks natural and suits her face, but you can see a difference. I do think she'll get a second one since it's not a "perfect" nose or super drastic change.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I feel like she thought this nose job was going to be completely face changing and improve her looks a ton. It's a small improvement from what nose she had, but I don't think anyone would really notice if we didn't have blatant before and after shots. She definitely doesn't look any worse, but she also doesn't really look really any better or more attractive than before. Not sure that's the result she wanted when I'm assuming she paid quite a bit for that surgery.

Post by Guest »

Oh God. This is exactly what people warned her about. She went under surgery in her depressed state of mind so she could have gotten two results : a botched one, and she would have been REALLY depressed afterwards... Or a good one, and she'd still be depressed after surgery because she hasn't fixed the issues inside her that make her feel that way. She got a GREAT one and you can tell she obviously doesn't like it. I would have cried with happiness if my first nose job had resulted in such a natural looking nose. The surgeon did respect her natural shape (kudos to him by the way, amazing job!)
But of course the "perfectionist" doesn't like it and you can tell why by just looking at it : it still looks wide (it's called swelling and it's only been what? 2 weeks? Wait it out for fucks sake!) and you can see a tiny imperfection on her right side (our left) that she's also gonna have to wait out for at least 3 months. Just like we told her. Before you start going on and on about how "perfect" it is wait until the cast is removed (duh) and then wait even more because you just don't know. There are many things that can change, and that little imperfection will most likely disappear in a few weeks. But she's probably panicking about it. Guess is what she deserves for rushing to throw out the word "perfect".
She's got a beautiful profile now (which she will ruin as soon as she injects more shit in her lips). But I can picture her wanting to go in again if the nose doesn't get slimmer. I can see she got some work done in the tip and it looks great as well. I feel like she says it's subtle like it's a bad thing and it's actually an amazing thing. You have a nose that looks like the nose you were born with, but it's a more aesthetically looking one. What else can you ask for? She really is ungrateful. But we knew her "perfectionist" ass would still find flaws cause she's still sad on the inside.

Also I can see why I disliked it on the pic from evelinas birthday... She contoured the shit out of it! More evidence she's discontent with it. It's gonna get thinner Kristin. Just wait. The tip will get a bit smaller too. It takes longer for soft tissue to go down.

Oh and agree with everyone who said she probably expected this nose job to take her looks to be a 10 and she'll look like this super hot barbie. And now she's bummed because she just looks like herself.

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

Am I really the only one who doesn't see any difference at all? :o

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

lolwut wrote:I feel like she thought this nose job was going to be completely face changing and improve her looks a ton. It's a small improvement from what nose she had, but I don't think anyone would really notice if we didn't have blatant before and after shots. She definitely doesn't look any worse, but she also doesn't really look really any better or more attractive than before. Not sure that's the result she wanted when I'm assuming she paid quite a bit for that surgery.
Yeah, I wonder how many people would even notice if she decided to keep the surgery a secret. My guess is not many.
It's a small improvement but, personally, I'm not sure if it's something I'd be willing to pay 8k-10k for.

Pennythepoop
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pennythepoop »

She had botox on her forehead

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Not gonna lie, Kalel's is the first nose job I see on YT that makes me want one. :rofl: Shout out to your surgeon, girl! I have a similar nose to Kalel's real one, and it's hard to find surgeons who can improve those and make them look so natural, since a lot of doctors are more experienced with doing that drastic Barbie Nose she talked about.

It's weird how some of you are saying she wasted her money because you can't tell the difference, but I see why the surgeon didn't do more drastic work. Kalel had a really unique nose (y'all calling it an Animal Crossing nose lol.) I don't think she would have been a good candidate for a teeny button nose like Evelina's. The difference IS subtle, but you can tell in the one thing she pointed out - her nose no longer "comes at you" as THE defining feature on her face. And the surgeon fixed that little bump she had, so her profile HAS improved drastically.

I didn't expect to say this, but I really like it. :?

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Ilsert wrote:Am I really the only one who doesn't see any difference at all? :o
lol nope. If it hadn't been for the comparison shots, I wouldn't have noticed a change.

IMO, Kalel's always been a pretty homely looking girl....maybe it's because I'm accustomed to looking at stunners like Joanna Marie or Easy Neon on youtube.

But out of all her issues she could've sank money into, the nose was probably the least of her concerns.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

No one is saying its a bad nose job. But Guest definitely spoke about it like it was going to be life altering for her and her confidence. And the difference really is not distinguishable unless you see the photos side by side, so I highly doubt she feels as great about the results as she anticipated. She looks virtually the exact same, and the whole reason people get cosmetic surgery to improve their looks. I would say that must be disappointing and a slight waste of money.
Again, it doesn't look bad, but not sure it's worth the 10k or whatever I'm sure she paid for a top of the line surgeon.

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I really like the nose as it is now. I am worried about the fact that is supposedly still super swollen and is going to get even smaller because that will look unnatural. Agreed with the people saying she doesn't like it because she was expecting a drastic, perfect change.

What I really don't like is how when she does these update videos she is always in such a huge rush to get out the door. She did the same thing in her "I already have another bf" video. Like you have kept your viewers in the dark with empty promises for weeks and then you finally put a video out for them and it is a really crappy video of you frantically rambling with no editing and you are in such a rush because there's somewhere you have to be because you are just so busy that you could barely take 10 minutes out of your day to share stuff you aren't obligated to share with complete strangers you don't owe anything to.

And by all means call out your haters directly but don't thank anyone of your supporters for their concern or positivity. Why do her fans even like her she treats them like shit? :roll:

"Please give me all your money"

Return to “Kalel”