Looks like her lips are deflating to normal size now

Sugarguru
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

Post by Sugarguru »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:If it weren't for WULAS I feel like she'd have half of the subbies she has now. None of her personal channels blew up the way WULAS did (although she always deleted them before they had time to grow).

Anyway, I like her nose. It's less bulbous, if that makes sense.

I did notice that she said it wasn't "perfect", though, so I don't doubt that she's going to go in again. Also, her hair looked straightened? I thought it was falling out in clumps, girl? You were flipping it like there was no tomorrow...
Her hair was falling out in clumps? That can be a sign of malnutrition. :/ Personally, I'd be weary of anyone trying to sell a Vegan diet while they're hair is falling out. Not that i have anything against Vegan diets, just people not doing it healthily. Did she know why her hair was falling out?

Sugarguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Sugarguru »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:If it weren't for WULAS I feel like she'd have half of the subbies she has now. None of her personal channels blew up the way WULAS did (although she always deleted them before they had time to grow).

I did notice that she said it wasn't "perfect", though, so I don't doubt that she's going to go in again. Also, her hair looked straightened? I thought it was falling out in clumps, girl? You were flipping it like there was no tomorrow...
Her hair was falling out in clumps? That can be a sign of malnutrition. :/ Personally, I'd be weary of anyone trying to sell a Vegan diet while they're hair is falling out. Not that i have anything against Vegan diets, just people not doing it healthily. Did she know why her hair was falling out?

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

I seriously don't even see a difference. She was obviously wearing nose contour at Evelina's party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Side by side of shots from the vlog right before her surgery, and now the post-surgery vlog. I can see how her eyes really stand out now with the new nose, I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with the thick, winged black eyeliner/fake lashes she's wearing.

Also, here is a face front side by side of her from 2014 vs. now

lilikoi
Talker
Talker

Post by lilikoi »

I actually really like her new nose! It looks great and still proportionate with her face, and it didn't change her smile which is sooo good (Unlike Aspyn Ovards recent nose job :roll: )! It's subtle but definitely better!

Ilsert
Debater
Debater

Post by Ilsert »

If she would tell us right now it was all a sham, I would totally believe her. She's good with make up anyway. Remember the zombie make up she did once? It was pretty good. I would'nt put it past her to lie about this, just to get views.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

It honestly looks really good. I think the best plastic surgeries are the ones that come out looking natural.

But you can tell she's dissatisfied with the fact that it doesn't look like a "perfect Barbie" nose, as she said in the video. You can tell from the way she talks about it that she wishes she had a more petite, cute nose.

blueapple_x
Informer
Informer

Post by blueapple_x »

Here's another dramatic comparison:
Image Image

FemaleDragon
Learner
Learner

Post by FemaleDragon »

I think it looks good (obviously because I liked her old nose and I can't really place that much of a difference between this and the last one without the dramatic photos.) I have a nose that sometimes looks a little big and other times looks tiny depending on my makeup, lighting, and the way I take pictures. Seeing as hers is very subtle, I wonder if it was worth paying a lot of money for something that could've been achieved with a little creativity. Oh well, it's fine; she should stop now before it gets ridiculous.
P.S. I actually thought her nose brought out her lip fillers more; am I alone on this?

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I actually like her new nose now that we can see it in a first person type of view. I have a nose really similar to her old nose, so I can definitely see the difference. I feel like she wishes she had bigger eyes, but I think her eyes are so tiny. She just needs to do more dramatic makeup, like she did in this video, if she wants them to be seen as bigger.

kittenly
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenly »

someone could've just punched her face and she would've gotten the same result.

shows just how fickle she is.
"kalel look like a honeybun"

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Did three rows of comparisons. The before images are on top from a vlog from two weeks ago. The after images are the bottom ones.

^ (Top=before, bottom=after.) The after photos in this one are in bright, cool lighting.

^ (Top=before, bottom=after.) The after photos in this one are in warmer lighting.

^ (Top=before, bottom=after.) The after photos in this one have less lighting.

I tried to choose screenshots that provided multiple angles but it was a little hard to get versatility when homegirl doesn't stay still or even actually get her face in the frame. I do like the results, I think her nose looks great and it's not dramatic. Too bad the vlog was pretty shitty work for her poor fans. And very immature of her to give a shout out to the haters lol.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Serendipitous wrote:But you can tell she's dissatisfied with the fact that it doesn't look like a "perfect Barbie" nose, as she said in the video. You can tell from the way she talks about it that she wishes she had a more petite, cute nose.
Right? I was a little uncomfortable that she said it "wasn't perfect" but I think it really is so perfect for her. If she had a Barbie nose, it wouldn't be perfect at all. It would make her whole face look all wrong. I'm surprised she didn't seem more happy, only looked smug towards the end because she gets to shove her good results into her haters' faces. :roll:
FemaleDragon wrote:P.S. I actually thought her nose brought out her lip fillers more; am I alone on this?
I'm not sure if her new nose brings out her lips more, but I definitely think they still look duck-ish in some angles.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

Sugarguru wrote:

The reason she gave for her hair getting dry and falling out was her accutane medicine...I believe she said she stopped taking it and that's probably why her hair has started to look better.
----
<3

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

Post by NoelleK »

(Double post)
----
<3

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Some left over screenshots I saved

Dammit, her highlighter looks good in that last one.

Can she let her hair live, though? Looks like she got it touched up. If my hair was falling out and drying out, I'd just dye it one last time to my natural hair color and let it grow out for a year or two. You'd think she'd want to cut it short like Evelina, but no. It would probably be better for the health of her hair too.

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

lolwut wrote:I totally got vibes that she is disappointed that it DIDN'T come out like a little perfect Barbie nose or whatever she said. It honestly still has that triangle-y look to it. Can someone post a before and after? Her face looks the same.
This^^^
Funny that she's bragging that she went to surgery by herself, did she go in her car that she was able to buy because of anthony? Does she have anyone in her life anymore? I just see a self-proclaimed badass, lonely woman. She talked about loving her nose before getting a nose job, so bragging about getting herself to surgery is just looks like a cry for help.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Idk, if I were her, I'd be so much more excited and happy about it. Her choice of words left me feeling like she was less than thrilled:
"I don't have a picture-perfect nose, but I'm really happy with it." and "I feel good about it. Obviously let me know what you guys think. Do you think it looks good?"
WHY would you ask that? Your own opinion is the only one that should matter. If you're trying to create a conversation in the comment section, then think of something better to ask. Jeez.

And her rant to the haters irked me the most:
"There were a lot of people who were really mean and saying I'm gonna regret it and it's not gonna make me feel better about myself but I'm sorry but you are wrong! Ok? Cuz I think I do look better and I do feel better about myself sooo...like I'm sorry if that's a bad message to send but I feel like I need to be honest with my experience and I think if this is a procedure that will make someone feel better about themselves then it is something they should consider. Life is too short, guys, so do what you gotta do to find happiness."
What she was saying wasn't incorrect. Good for her for feeling that she looks better and for believing that she's being honest about her experience. Aesthetic surgery should be done if a person wants to. Their body, their choice. HOWEVER. The issue that a lot of people had (and I sound like a fucking broken record) was that it should be done when a person is in the right state of mind, when they are emotionally and mentally healthy. She COMPLETELY missed that criticism. Instead, she went off on the haters. Her face was hilarious when she said "YOU ARE WRONG" lol, no Kalel, you are wrong. Because while everything you said was true, you forget to take care of your mental well-being.

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

Serendipitous wrote:It honestly looks really good. I think the best plastic surgeries are the ones that come out looking natural.

But you can tell she's dissatisfied with the fact that it doesn't look like a "perfect Barbie" nose, as she said in the video. You can tell from the way she talks about it that she wishes she had a more petite, cute nose.
100%. Her nose looks wider now, because it's still swollen. Now I'm starting to think maybe she waited that long to upload because she hoped the swelling would go down and she would look more hmm... perfect? Since the vegan power worked so well at the beginning. :roll: At first I didn't see that much of a difference, but meowlizzz did a great job making those screenshot comparisons :tu: So apparently the nose will be even smaller (thinner) in a few months. Maybe not that dramaticly thin like on the bday party photos, because she obviously contoured the shit out of it, but just a little. I wonder will it change much, because to me she looks good now. Congrats to the surgeon, I'm actually glad it didn't turn out fake.

Return to “Kalel”