HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

gunsnroses
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear Part 26

Post by gunsnroses »

Pretty new here, I've lurked in the past but I had to come here after the nose job. She still doesn't look hot. :rofl:

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

I really like both KalelThisIsMyF*ckingPhaseKitten and QueenKalNoseItAll as titles for the next thread, both spot on and very punny. Thanks for making me lol xD

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

QueenKalNoseItAll seems pretty perfect if you ask me lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Voting for QueenKalNoseItAll.

Sugar and Spice
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugar and Spice »

Rofl, she's deleting all the comments about her nose not looking much different on her video. That's so shitty because I don't think it could have turned out any more perfect. Her fans are morons (just like her :rofl: ). She fixed everything perfectly imo - the bridge of her nose was crooked and she got the tip done which were her "biggest flaws" even though her nose was honestly fine to begin with. I normally wouldn't be concerned with her deleting the comments had she not asked "strangers she doesn't owe anything to" what they thought of her nose. Whoever said she will probably get a second nose job is probably right. I mean seriously, who the fuck gets plastic surgery and then asks something like that? I'll tell you: someone who changes their appearance to fit other people's beauty standards. That's why she's asking if we like it or not - she only changed it because of the overwhelming amount of people commenting on her nose. Her insecurities didn't stem from no where people.

QueenKalNoseItAll is top notch for next thread title

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

I love QueenKalNoseItAll, but maybe Kale instead of Kal?

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

Alina88 wrote:I love QueenKalNoseItAll, but maybe Kale instead of Kal?
Yes, I vote for QueenKaleNoseItAll!
----
<3

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

NoelleK wrote:
Alina88 wrote:I love QueenKalNoseItAll, but maybe Kale instead of Kal?
Yes, I vote for QueenKaleNoseItAll!
I also vote QueenKaleNoseItAll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Have you guys used that snapchat filter that makes your nose appear a lot slimmer/smaller and your eyes slightly larger? Do you think she saw herself using that filter and saw what she could look like with a much slimmer nose and decided to definitely go through with the nose job? May seem random, but I only ask this because that damn filter has made me want a nose job more than anything. I've always looked in the mirror, saw my nose, and imagined what I would look like if I got a nose job. Thanks to that filter, I have a pretty good idea of what I would look like with a more petite nose. I'm just too damn poor to do anything about it. Fuck you, snapchat.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

0222 wrote:Have you guys used that snapchat filter that makes your nose appear a lot slimmer/smaller and your eyes slightly larger? Do you think she saw herself using that filter and saw what she could look like with a much slimmer nose and decided to definitely go through with the nose job? May seem random, but I only ask this because that damn filter has made me want a nose job more than anything. I've always looked in the mirror, saw my nose, and imagined what I would look like if I got a nose job. Thanks to that filter, I have a pretty good idea of what I would look like with a more petite nose. I'm just too damn poor to do anything about it. Fuck you, snapchat.
I think she wanted to fix her nose for a while but was in denial about it or didn't want to admit it because she was into this whole positive body image stuff.
She was caught photoshopping her nose and that was already during her Frilly and Fancy stage (if not even earlier).
I was actually surprised when she didn't give it more thought when her partner (Anthony, who was a guy, after all) went ahead with it.

whitewingedslug

Post by whitewingedslug »

Ahahaha, I LOL'd at ThisIsMyFuckingPhase

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

toadette wrote:
Edit: did she tweet that article because Anthony tweeted this the other day and they're both about the unknowns in the universe or am I just reaching?

[tweet][/tweet]
Nice catch. Anytime she adds a few pseudo intellectual tweets between her brain numbing drake, cat, selfie tweets its to try to get someone's attention.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

new thread: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=344&t=29781

< thanks to nevermore for the title>

Return to “Kalel”