Kalevelina Part 25

Strawberry
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalevelina Part 25

Post by Strawberry »

It wouldn't be Kalel if she didn't make the award about her appearance (being a size 0). I loved the silence from the audience and her loud cackle after saying that. So cringe. I can't wait for her metabolism to slow down in a few years. It'll be great seeing her balloon up from eating all those carbs.

The divacup video was annoying. Her boyfriend was so immature throughout, it was really obnoxious. They deserve each other tbh.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

So, I'm guessing everyone else is disappointed like me about the 'review'. :tu:

I'm gonna paraphrase what I heard:
"It's gonna stretch out my size zero vagina!" *giggle* "I love grossing out my immature sugar daddy!" *cackle* "Don't buy it, it's gross and basically that's my review. Bye!"

Seriously? The only insightful thing she said was that it was slightly uncomfortable and she could feel it was there. This made me realize that I'm probably going to buy the Lena cup instead of the Diva cup because I heard they were softer/more comfortable.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Just watched the menstrual cup video. I seriously cannot believe she is 27 or whatever. She acts like 17 or even younger. It's clear that she didn't do much research on it before buying. The company of course is going to stretch the claims, but if she read any blogs, she would know that. You are supposed to BOIL it before you use it. Can you imagine taking something like that from the manufacturer and putting it in your body without sanitizing it yourself?! Also a diva cup is not for everyone, they are considered to have the firmest material of all the menstrual cups. When I got mine, I knew from reading about it that it was not for me and got lunette instead. I feel like she did a disservice to anyone who might have been swayed to not get one based on that review. It does have a learning curve, and anyone first trying it could should wear pads at first. It was really foolish of her to go to bed on her first use without one. But they are such a money saver, great for the environment, and don't have any of the questionable health concerns of tampons. There are women's issues and she acts so flippant.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

1873 wrote:Just watched the menstrual cup video. I seriously cannot believe she is 27 or whatever. She acts like 17 or even younger. It's clear that she didn't do much research on it before buying. The company of course is going to stretch the claims, but if she read any blogs, she would know that. You are supposed to BOIL it before you use it. Can you imagine taking something like that from the manufacturer and putting it in your body without sanitizing it yourself?! Also a diva cup is not for everyone, they are considered to have the firmest material of all the menstrual cups. When I got mine, I knew from reading about it that it was not for me and got lunette instead. I feel like she did a disservice to anyone who might have been swayed to not get one based on that review. It does have a learning curve, and anyone first trying it could should wear pads at first. It was really foolish of her to go to bed on her first use without one. But they are such a money saver, great for the environment, and don't have any of the questionable health concerns of tampons. There are women's issues and she acts so flippant.
I just started watching her videos last week and I keep having to remind myself she is almost 30. I still don't believe it. Also, why has she deleted all her videos up until 7 months ago? Is this something she does?

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Her review was shit. There was a very early comment made on the video that said she should have done her research before using it and she replied "what research is there to do?" Is she serious? The fact that she thinks the cup will stretch her vagina tells me how stupid she is. She could have looked up on reviews and different brands. Her final verdict was "Don't buy it" and now people are commenting, Thanks I won't!

Also, her boyfriend was so fucking annoying with his grossed-out commentary. When someone criticized him in the comments section, she was like Oh we're just joking, lighten up. Doesn't make it any less annoying. If he can stick his dick up your hoo-ha, then he shouldn't act grossed out about it. :roll:

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

If anyone actually looks to Kalel for reliable advice on any subject, let alone what to put in their body, that person needs to question themselves and their decisions. But I do hope that a lot of the people that watched that waste of a video will actually take the time to further research menstrual cup brands (unlike Kalel). They do work really well once you find the right one for you and get the hang of using it, and they produce no waste for the environment unlike using pads/tampons. Not that a vegan minimalist like Kale should be concerned about that though...oh wait.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Are you kidding me? Is her boyfriend 5? When my husband was my boyfriend he would do so much for me on my period! Going out and buying me what I needed, massaging my stomach when I cramped, etc. Then we have this loser RETCHING? Grow up asshole.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

Oh... I was really starting to like her boyfriend because of how he can't stand her, he's fun because he basically has the same reactions as us towards Kalel's BS,
but he was so immature in this vlog, I hate guys who act all grossed out by fucking periods. And I guess he's the same age as Kalel, like, late 20s/early 30s ? hell, grow up !

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

dd_ca wrote:
I just started watching her videos last week and I keep having to remind myself she is almost 30. I still don't believe it. Also, why has she deleted all her videos up until 7 months ago? Is this something she does?
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes and here's the history of it (just if you or anyone is curious)

She's had a lot of channels since she started YT, some of which never lasted for more than a few months, Queenbeeuty, WonderlandWardrobe, Cozplai, KalelCullenTV, KalelNKabuki, CozplaiSensei, FrillyAndFancy, KalelPadillia and WatchUsLiveAndStuff AKA KalelKitten (her current one). She has always gone on deleting sprees. She'll delete every video that she's uploaded up to the last 3 months (for example). Originally she claimed is was because of her 'OCD' when she watched her videos back she would see a piece of hair she didn't like the look of or something and impulsively delete it. Later on people worked out it was to cover up lies and hypocrisies, like saying she hates animals being kept in cages and being used for cosmetic testing, but then later accepting a sponsorship from L'oreal who are notorious for testing on animals. Then she started doing re-launches and channel redesigns and things and then would delete everything on the channel because it was a different theme, format etc. She was talking about doing a re-launch in this channel soon so most of not all of the videos on there now are probably going to be deleted.

shoshana98
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shoshana98 »

the ironic thing about the menstrual cup is that it would actually strengthen her vaginal muscles rather than cause ANYTHING to stretch....

and how ironic is it for her to represent this vegan lifestyle and promote wasteful menstrual products that are largely petroleum based (plastic dispensers for tampons and packaging etc)

hating on her bf aside. can i ask you guys if you feel this way too. i feel like she actually fetishizes her boyfriend as being "exotic" or "foreign" for his persian ethnicity. she basically has brought him into her life but all she cares to mention are the facts that he is persian and that he is interested in also eating vegan... as if she might somehow be gaining something from having an "exotic" boyfriend. imagine if someone in Iran was like "yeah and my white boyfriend is interested in the vegan lifestyle he is so white and american i got my 'white boyfriend' starter kit that comes with corn and french fries" or some shit. lmao

FemaleDragon
Learner
Learner

Post by FemaleDragon »

ElectricToes wrote:
I vote we name the next thread "HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear" :rofl:
May I remix this idea as: "HumaneInfluencerOfTheYeahRight Part 26"

CluelessKalel

hypocritikalel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hypocritikalel »

First time poster, yadda yadda

What I found really weird about that menstrual cup video was that it is so against what she stands for, and it contrasts so much with her previous video, which she concludes by saying that we should all be more compassionate and care more about the planet or something. Very next video, she just drops the idea of cutting so much waste every year by using a menstrual cup just because it was a little bit uncomfortable and had a learning curve. Talk about being selfish. Also, I heard somewhere that tampons can't be considered vegan because they use animal products to test them, so there's also that.

LadyDarlessa
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDarlessa »

Glad for this review. I mean, she took at least 12 to 16 hours to test the product before concluding that it's shit. If it leaks after 30 minutes the logical response would be to adjust the cup. :roll:
Don't even get me started on the boyfriend's reaction.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

FemaleDragon wrote:
ElectricToes wrote:
I vote we name the next thread "HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear" :rofl:
May I remix this idea as: "HumaneInfluencerOfTheYeahRight Part 26"

CluelessKalel
If no one objects, (or has other ideas) I think this should be our next thread title.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Maybe we can make it "Size0InfluencerOfLA Part 26"! :tu: The other one is good, too.

This is going to be an exciting month, with her April 'relaunch' and more consistent posting.

_westcoast
Learner
Learner

Kalevelina Part 25

Post by _westcoast »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:I'm very 'excited' to see her review on the period cup. I've been researching them and am very interested in getting one, since most girls I ask about them RAVE about how life changing they are. Any of you guys try them?

Kalel's tweet about them didn't seem to positive so I've very interested to see what she says. 70% of the comments are "yucky" and "that thing sounds scary!". :roll:
I've only used mine for one cycle but I love it!! So much easier and I never had leaking. You can leave it in so much longer, pee without it getting gross, you'll save so much money and waste! Like I said I've only used it for one period but I learned quickly and it made me much less miserable!

It does take some getting used to so I'm not sure why kalel quit after one time. I believe I read it takes sometimes three cycles to get used to. Also there are other types of cups if you just can't get the hang of this one, but give it a fair shot! Taking it out can be tricky like Kalel also said but you just use your muscles to push it down and get the "tip" also mentioned, to be at the bottom again. :)

But honestly I'm never going back!

_westcoast
Learner
Learner

Kalevelina Part 25

Post by _westcoast »

Another way you know she didn't do her research: NOWHERE has diva cup claimed that it will hold all the blood from your period. You have to change it every 12 hours for a reason, Kalel.

How can you try something once and say it's not for you? Are you kidding me? Yes it does go up pretty high but if she read the instructions that say the blood will bring it back down (not immediately after you stand up but over a little bit of time absolutely), they also say that using your vaginal muscles or even deep squats will easily move it back so you can access the tip and pull it right out. Yep. Go back to tampons kalel. You deserve more awards wow so eco friendly. "I'm gonna replace everything I own everytime i move and keep throwing out everything I'm such an environmentalist"

Absolute bullshit. Now all those little girls will see that and be put off. Way to make a negative impact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Maybe we can make it "Size0InfluencerOfLA Part 26"!

Love this!

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

"I'll show your face after 10 years", she says about her bf. Don't think this relationship will last long.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

dd_ca wrote:
1873 wrote:Just watched the menstrual cup video. I seriously cannot believe she is 27 or whatever. She acts like 17 or even younger. It's clear that she didn't do much research on it before buying. The company of course is going to stretch the claims, but if she read any blogs, she would know that. You are supposed to BOIL it before you use it. Can you imagine taking something like that from the manufacturer and putting it in your body without sanitizing it yourself?! Also a diva cup is not for everyone, they are considered to have the firmest material of all the menstrual cups. When I got mine, I knew from reading about it that it was not for me and got lunette instead. I feel like she did a disservice to anyone who might have been swayed to not get one based on that review. It does have a learning curve, and anyone first trying it could should wear pads at first. It was really foolish of her to go to bed on her first use without one. But they are such a money saver, great for the environment, and don't have any of the questionable health concerns of tampons. There are women's issues and she acts so flippant.
Yes, that's something she does all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Return to “Kalel”