Kalevelina Part 25

NoelleK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalevelina Part 25

Post by NoelleK »

PCFX23 wrote:I'm confused... where is the April relaunch? Did I miss something? The only change I see on her channel are the slightly different thumbnail designs..
Lol I wouldn't expect it for a while, if ever...

Not the first thing she's claimed to do and it never happened. (For example, her fashion line, her perfect wedding, her TV show...etc.)
----
<3

ugly ducky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ugly ducky »

Maybe the obnoxious caps lock titles and emojis in the thumbnails = her idea of a "channel relaunch." :roll: This is Kalel after all, she's not very bright.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I wonder what her excuse for not doing her April relaunch will be?

"IT'S SOOOO HARD BEING AN INFLUENCER GUYSSSS. WINNING THAT AWARD AND TRYING TO UPHOLD THE TITLE JUST TOOK A LOT OUT OF ME. EXPECT A JULY RELAUNCH!!"

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

timesnewroman wrote:why didn't she do 100000 hours of research about how a vagina works
:rofl:

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

elegantly wrote:I wonder what her excuse for not doing her April relaunch will be?

"IT'S SOOOO HARD BEING AN INFLUENCER GUYSSSS. WINNING THAT AWARD AND TRYING TO UPHOLD THE TITLE JUST TOOK A LOT OUT OF ME. EXPECT A JULY RELAUNCH!!"
"Ugh, guuuuuiiiisssse, me and Drake Malik (that's what I'm calling 'Daddy' until he gets a name) have been having problems and I needed time to myself for a while! Expect a channel relaunch NEXT April once I've gotten a new identity, boyfriend, house, and cat!" :rofl:

I was actually excited to see what new things she would do... lol.

InsertAwesomeName
Lurker
Lurker

Post by InsertAwesomeName »

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/wa ... veandstuff

For all m friends who are wondering how does she afford all of her personalities. According to the data, she made between 500-9K within the last 30 days a.k.a. 300 dollars a day. Congrats Kalel, you have proven that couch potatoes can finally make money in this society.

PLUS! A cheating way for her to gain video views is the video that auto plays on her channel every time you visit it (the VS model shaming one). She has over 1.5 million views on that, which is why she's gaining lots of views on her videos. Smart move...

lxAlexandria
Learner
Learner

Post by lxAlexandria »

I just watched her diva cup review. What I really don't understand is the fact she says you have to change/clean it after every twelve hours, but then acts as if she were lied to or were false advertised about it being able to hold a weeks worth of blood. She goes back and forth about this too, from saying twelve hours to a week. Maybe like another poster said, she was pointing out the obvious that it wouldn't hold that much, but it didn't fully seem that way to me.

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

Speaking of her supposed "relaunch", what ever happened to her fashion line and her TV show? It's been like a century since that was brought up , and she made a huge deal about it as well.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

CrystallineKitty wrote:Kalel being a size 0 is not that "wow omg she is so thin!!!". She is fucking short. It's not that amazing. She keeps mentioning it because it makes her seem like she is model yet it is shocking for a model to be a size 0 because they are usually 5'9 or taller. Not 5'4 or 5'3. And then again, not all models are size 0.
Kalel is 5'4 and the average women's height in the U.S. is about that or 5'5 so it's not bad. (I'm 5'1, I know what short is. xD) Anyway you're right, she's got nothing to brag about. She didn't work for that size 0 body, she was born with good genes and a high metabolism and because of that, I'm sure she thinks she's God's gift.
----
<3

TheWhipHand
Learner
Learner

Post by TheWhipHand »

OT: I'm 5'1 too lol

Now, I watched Kafails cup video and everything it's SO wrong...

I do use menstruation cups but I alternate it with pads. I only used it for days I know there's going to be more bleeding (Idk how to say it in a better way lol). One thing I have to give to Kalel is the fact that if you use the cup for some hours and you are not used to it you can absolutely "feel it" and it also can hurt (that's why I do use pads too).

The thing that cringed me the most was her saying "I did not wanna bleed over my bf bed it's just embarassing, it's gross..." like giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl you fucking 27yo! You have had several partners! You LIVED with your fiance for many years! WTF, Kalel? You did not EVER stained a sheet? It's not a big deal, lady.

I remember the first time I stained a sheet with a guy and I felt like dying but right now if I stain my bfs sheets (I'm a disaster and I move a lot while sleeping xD) we're like "lol ok, let's clean this up and change sheets" and THAT'S IT. Teenagers are watching that videos and they will all think it's "gross" to stain some fucking sheets, wtf is wrong with this girl

If you date someone who's going to embarass you for your fucking period you are dating an asshole. If you think it's embarassing to bleed while having your period you're just stupid and ignorant.

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

esraa20 wrote:I mean... most girls I know don't usually talk about their periods with guyfriends. So whenever it does come up, the guys do look a bit uncomfortable. But that is just because they're not used to hearing about it at all. So I wouldn't blame him if he was a bit squeamish about it.
He also sounded like he was just joking about it. I wouldn't take this as him being an asshole about it. We don't know much about this guy. Maybe that's just his personality? Maybe he likes joking around a lot? Nothing wrong with that.
the last few guys i've dated have been completely mature when i even brought up that i was on my period. he seems to be older than her, but have her immature attitude. i would never date a guy that makes me feel uncomfortable for having a natural thing. he probably thinks girls don't poop. she was also making jokes about it while she was trying to sell the product, so, i guess they're perfect. :roll:

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Okay so I was gone for a while (life and such plus the site seemed to be having some issues) but I'm back.
So let me just start off by saying that her last two vlogs were just unbearable to watch. I can't believe that this is the same person I so adored watching during the WULAS days, to the point that I'd be actually waiting for their vlogs. Anyway, I have quite a few thoughts running through my head so I'm just going to list them down here.
1. Her nonchalant attitude is just too much for me. For someone who makes herself out to be this compassionate vegan, winning a Humane League award should be a big deal... it should be an honor! But she acts like it's no biggy, doesn't even know what the award is for and doesn't bother to prepare a speech on top of it. I'm bad at speeches, too, and always get extremely nervous but her overall attitude is just something I cannot comprehend - especially that she is a semi-public figure of sorts. Reading her speech off of her phone was not only tacky but plain disrespectful. She could have at least written it down on a piece of paper and looked up at her audience every once in a while. And don't even get me started on her size 0 figure comment. Sorry, Kalel, but there are plenty of fat vegans out there, and good luck keeping that figure when you get to your 30's if all you plan on doing is eating vegan junk and sitting on your ass.
2. I have a sneaking suspicion that the Humane League used her to get more publicity... which is actually quite sad as I had been following them on social media and had respect for them. I get that she has more followers than most vegans but I can't believe that anyone who is actually serious about the movement and has been in it for years could take her armchair activism seriously. She even mentioned herself in one of her beauty hauls that not all her products are 100% vegan. Also, sorry but she was not vegan since she turned 23. Vegetarian maybe but NOT vegan. Not to mention things like her fake eye-lashes, bleached hair and lip fillers that are obviously not vegan (which, by the way, she never addressed because, by now, people are probably just used to her new face and have stopped wondering).
3. Her interactions with her boyfriend are cringe-worthy and, honestly, what a douche. I don't care what his culture is, but if he can sleep with her, he should not be grossed out by her period. However, I will admit that the fact that she was testing out the product at his place was a tad bit odd given that it's a new relationship. But yeah, I find the whole thing funny because she said that he's such a gentleman and I, honestly, don't see it at all. I'll be honestly surprised if they last longer than her and Alec did.
4. Her whole review of the period cup was ridiculous. I'm not saying that she was obliged to praise it or even continue using it, but her comments about it stretching out her vagina were just too much. I honestly doubt that she was ever planning on using it. She probably tested it out to get more views.

Anyway, sorry for the rant but I just can't stand her BS anymore. Also, is her idea of her channel re-launch adding Emojis to her thumbnails?

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-10366989 ... 3_10366989

Evelina's kitchen counter view, oh yeah gold silverware on display......another thing Kal copied from her "bff" it would be nice if she gave credit to someone other than herself for a change~

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Since this thread is coming to its end, a little throwback to the reason for this title - look at Evelinas golden cutlery.
I bet Kalel totally copied this from her.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Since this thread is coming to its end, a little throwback to the reason for this title - look at Evelinas golden cutlery.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Speaking of, when do we get a new thread? We're at over 1000 posts and over 40 pages. :love2: Are we just waiting for her to post a new video?

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

There's a part 26 for this now since this one has gone over the limit.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Return to “Kalel”