Kalevelina Part 25

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalevelina Part 25

Post by nikkiblast »

It's sad and embarrassing how she can't be serious when talking about something as normal as having a period.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

FemaleDragon wrote:
ElectricToes wrote:
I vote we name the next thread "HumaneInfluencerOfTheYear" :rofl:
May I remix this idea as: "HumaneInfluencerOfTheYeahRight Part 26"

CluelessKalel
Omg yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Last edited by iamber90 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fallenrise
Learner
Learner

Post by Fallenrise »

shoshana98 wrote: can i ask you guys if you feel this way too. i feel like she actually fetishizes her boyfriend as being "exotic" or "foreign" for his persian ethnicity. she basically has brought him into her life but all she cares to mention are the facts that he is persian and that he is interested in also eating vegan..
I'm glad you brought this up. That's definitely a possibility, with her being obsessed with Drake and Zayn... I originally thought it could be that her obsession with them meant that she wants someone who resembles them. I think her bf sort of looks like a mix of the two.
"The truth is the only safe ground to stand upon."
- Kaz, Beyond the Lights

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

I don't know if anyone brought this up earlier, but the usage of emojis in her thumbnails lately makes me want to avoid clicking on her videos. Looks immature, really.
----
<3

HubertCumberdale
Informer
Informer

Post by HubertCumberdale »

Her diva cup video really annoyed me, it really shouldn't be that hard to talk about. I remember being a senior in a freshman gym class and explaining how to use tampons, none of us giggled like that! Didn't say mention there's no way you could wear it for a whole week? you're not supposed to leave it there longer than a certain time period, right? I know she eventually said she couldn't leave it for 12 hours. I think menstrual cups are a personal preference sort of thing, I had a feeling she wouldn't like them. every vagina is different!
"It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy. " -Tyrion Lannister

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

"I originally thought it could be that her obsession with them meant that she wants someone who resembles them. I think her boyfriend sort of looks like a mix of the two."
LOL. You're so right. :P

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

Wow, actually so embarrassed watching the diva cup video. The giggling was so obnoxious and is her boyfriend 15??! I'm only 23 and since college all the guys I have been friends with/dated have been able to handle some light period discussion. Jfc. They are both so embarrassing. I'm not claiming to be the most mature person on the planet but it is very possible to be young at heart and still act like an adult. Also her "review" was so uninformative. The diva cup may not be for everyone but she literally had nothing helpful to offer. What a freaking ditz.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

does she always sleep at her bf's place? why in the hell would she decide to film the video whilst there? :|
you could tell he was uncomfortable. poor guy was terrified of waking up in a pool of blood. lol

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

applesandbananas wrote:Wow, actually so embarrassed watching the diva cup video. The giggling was so obnoxious and is her boyfriend 15??! I'm only 23 and since college all the guys I have been friends with/dated have been able to handle some light period discussion. Jfc. They are both so embarrassing. I'm not claiming to be the most mature person on the planet but it is very possible to be young at heart and still act like an adult. Also her "review" was so uninformative. The diva cup may not be for everyone but she literally had nothing helpful to offer. What a freaking ditz.
idk what their relationship is really like, but he doesnt seem too interested in her.

xoxo-missy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxo-missy »

Bambi wrote:does she always sleep at her bf's place? why in the hell would she decide to film the video whilst there? :|
you could tell he was uncomfortable. poor guy was terrified of waking up in a pool of blood. lol
Not only that, but the most laughable thing about the whole review to me is that she filmed it at her boyfriend's place. I dunno about any other gals, but if I was trying out a new product for my period and was worried about leaking, I'd probably put down darker sheets and not test it at my boyfriend's? I mean, especially considering how mature he was about the whole thing... :roll:

Not that she'd do anything that required much of a commitment, but I would have much preferred a video featuring three cycles or so, maybe testing two cups? One for the first half, one for the second? I mean, first impressions are a great base on products but nothing beats a tried and true review.

For such a good "influencer", she really dropped the ball on this product. What a great opportunity for her to admonish the boyfriend for gagging in the background too. That being said, I dunno how comfortable I'd be if my girlfriend of a view months was constantly filming herself in front of me and trying to entice me into showing my face, let alone her dishing about her period and talking about how she doesn't want to bleed on my sheets... still, like someone else said, if can stick his penis in her vagina, talking about a little menstrual bleeding shouldn't cripple him. ;)

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

Bambi wrote:
applesandbananas wrote:Wow, actually so embarrassed watching the diva cup video. The giggling was so obnoxious and is her boyfriend 15??! I'm only 23 and since college all the guys I have been friends with/dated have been able to handle some light period discussion. Jfc. They are both so embarrassing. I'm not claiming to be the most mature person on the planet but it is very possible to be young at heart and still act like an adult. Also her "review" was so uninformative. The diva cup may not be for everyone but she literally had nothing helpful to offer. What a freaking ditz.
idk what their relationship is really like, but he doesnt seem too interested in her.
I agree, with the majority of their interactions in the vlogs he sounds annoyed with her. Can't say I blame him, but after that video I think they deserve each other. I would be so embarrassed to be 27 and dating a guy who acts like a 12-year-old at the mention of a period.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

applesandbananas wrote:
Bambi wrote:
I agree, with the majority of their interactions in the vlogs he sounds annoyed with her. Can't say I blame him, but after that video I think they deserve each other. I would be so embarrassed to be 27 and dating a guy who acts like a 12-year-old at the mention of a period.
Ugh, if a guy acts that way about your period, he has no business being around or in your lady parts. Also Kalel is a moron, you can't leave the diva cup in there the entire period! I can't even imagine the smell :rofl: :rofl:

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

Does anyone else find it weird that her boyfriend drove her car to the awards? I have no problem with people driving my car, but it just seemed odd that he would be driving her car so quickly, in the middle of the day. It wasn't like they were out to dinner and she had too much to drink.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

SandalTanLine wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that her boyfriend drove her car to the awards? I have no problem with people driving my car, but it just seemed odd that he would be driving her car so quickly, in the middle of the day. It wasn't like they were out to dinner and she had too much to drink.
I didn't think much of it. Guys drive their girlfriends around. I guess it's a bit weird that he's not driving her in a car of his own though. Maybe it was so Kalel could vlog and complain about accepting her award.
----
<3

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

SandalTanLine wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that her boyfriend drove her car to the awards? I have no problem with people driving my car, but it just seemed odd that he would be driving her car so quickly, in the middle of the day. It wasn't like they were out to dinner and she had too much to drink.
I did. Like, I probably wouldn't let a guy I've only just met drive my car, especially if it was a Tesla. That being said, maybe they were messing around long before Kalel said they were dating, y'know? I wouldn't be surprised.

On the flip-side, it's Kalel. She's lazy and would love to be chauffeured around by her Persian boy toy.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote: I did. Like, I probably wouldn't let a guy I've only just met drive my car, especially if it was a Tesla.
Knowing how careless Kalel is with her money, I don't think she cares about the risks of him driving her expensive car.
----
<3

ElectricToes
Learner
Learner

Post by ElectricToes »

nieka wrote:her boyfriend was so annoying with all his "gross" and "ewww" comments when she talked about her period .. :|
I agreeeeee. First he covers up her mild cleavage while she vlogs, which wasn't even that revealing.. and then he makes gagging and vomiting sounds when she talks about her vagina/period. Seems like kind of a controlling douche who doesn't understand girls.

ElectricToes
Learner
Learner

Post by ElectricToes »

FemaleDragon wrote:
ElectricToes wrote:
I THOROUGHLY APPROVE OF THIS

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

ElectricToes wrote:
FemaleDragon wrote:
ElectricToes wrote:
I THOROUGHLY APPROVE OF THIS
Me too, describes her perfectly.
----
<3

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

I have a bit of a different take on the "bf's" reactions to her period talk. I don't think he was actually disgusted I think he was more so just continuing to mock/make fun of her the way he has been doing during all their vlog interactions.

Him being obnoxious in the background was purposely to distract her and turn her video into a complete joke. He was successful (not that she isn't already a complete joke all on her own).

"Please give me all your money"

Return to “Kalel”