HypocritiKalel Part 24

brickinthewall
Learner
Learner

Re: HypocritiKalel Part 24

Post by brickinthewall »

I agree. I think she prepares it like a speech because it feels like it and she just wants to get her point across, I have to give her that.

Yet she just loves playing the mystery card again with her drake valentines card on twitter stating that "he" knows her so well whoever that he might be.. maybe her pre soulmate cryptic africa guy?

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

I can second having really poor memory as a clinically depressed person, even with really important stuff. You just don't recall. Things can get blurred when you have depression.

Also I'm an "aspiring designer" too and I give zero fucks about fashion week, or anything related to high fashion tbh. If she was aiming for haute couture that'd be different, but this chick is (was) talking about luxury t-shirts. There's no need for her to keep up with fashion week.

Aaaand whoever gave her that card, she's giving them too much credit. It doesn't take intimate knowledge of her soul to know that she'll like something Drake-related. Ffs she has a prayer candle with his face on it. Her bar must be set really low if skimming her social media constitutes "knowing her so well."

Human Trash
Learner
Learner

Post by Human Trash »

brickinthewall wrote:Yet she just loves playing the mystery card again with her drake valentines card on twitter stating that "he" knows her so well whoever that he might be.. maybe her pre soulmate cryptic africa guy?
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if she had another boyfriend, though you'd think she wouldn't want to be dating right before she gets a nose job. If she thought it was horrible to have bad acne while in the start of a relationship, how would she even deal with having a bandaged, bruised, nasty nose during the beginning of a new relationship?
When life doesn't go as planned, just shout, "PLOT TWIST" and keep going.

glitteringwater
Debater
Debater

Post by glitteringwater »

Behold, Kalel hard at work on her fashion line/interior design/tv series, making her dreams come true:

ImageImageImage

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ wow. This is the bitch who claimed she felt so depressed about her looks that she wanted to kill herself? Can't believe I actually bought it and sympathized with her (hence I stopped posting here foe a while.) She's still the same privileged little cunt wearing real struggles as costumes to get ass-pats from her tween minions. She really is gonna be vile forever, isn't she?

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

brickinthewall wrote:Yet she just loves playing the mystery card again with her drake valentines card on twitter stating that "he" knows her so well whoever that he might be.. maybe her pre soulmate cryptic africa guy?
I actually rolled my eyes when I saw that tweet. She loves fucking with her followers/viewers. She probably bought it herself LOL.

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

meowlizzz wrote:
I actually rolled my eyes when I saw that tweet. She loves fucking with her followers/viewers. She probably bought it herself LOL.
A few people called her out. One suggested it was Evelina and two threw shade with pictures of people giving side-eye. Assuming it was one of us but hopefully they were actual fans starting to wake up

Whoa there
Learner
Learner

Post by Whoa there »

well wait idk wrote:Not to defend her, but I have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder and remembering things is very hard for me to do, depression can affect your brains ability to function and recall things. I'm not sure how you would forget side effects you've had, but I know I have a hard time remembering things, even minutes after they happen. Just my two cents
I know how it works as well, unfortunately...
I had depression for a very long period of time since a very young age (enough to leave deep marks in my personality, yet I'm very proud to say I'm doing amazing at taking care of those issues).
I know it affects memory, but my point was how she made a list, and sort of quoted one of the side effects, I felt that was mostly to rub on our faces how much she had gone through.

Thank you for your opinion, though, and stay strong!
If you ever need someone to vent with, you can PM me any time, sometimes having a hand to hold on is enough to calm our minds :love2:

Whoa there
Learner
Learner

Post by Whoa there »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Whoa there wrote:
At least she admits she's going to have her nose done this month?

(On a side note: I loved how she wrote down the side effects from the medicine she took because she said she would forget them).

Pet peeve of mine: Misusing the word "Literally" «...my hair literally all fell out.»

We'll see if the nose thing really happens, I have my doubts. Probably just because it Kalel, I feel like she just said that to get compliments in the comments on how beautiful she is etc.

She did that list thing the first time she made a video about how 'OCD' she is, back in college. She wrote down the aspects of her OCD. I always thought that was suspicious. Why would she need a list to remember how her OCD affects her? I think it's the same thing with this, I'm not entirely convinced that all those side effects really happened, if they were that bad and had such an impact wouldn't she remember them??

That' literally' thing annoys me as well when ANYONE does it not just her. She has a lot of hair for someone who's hair literally all fell out.
This.
We had a sync moment right here, thank you!

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

[tweet][/tweet]

I liked this person's reaction ^ but then...

[tweet][/tweet]

Her response. That little turd.

Human Trash
Learner
Learner

Post by Human Trash »

meowlizzz wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I liked this person's reaction ^ but then...

[tweet][/tweet]

Her response. That little turd.
Ugh. She even tweets emojis with their tongue sticking out. It's not cute.
When life doesn't go as planned, just shout, "PLOT TWIST" and keep going.

Whoa there
Learner
Learner

Post by Whoa there »

HeyRedHey wrote:She actually showed her real name in her car a few months ago. The whole name thing has been addressed by her. And as someone else said, why does she use Kristin on her phone when she goes by Kalel?
I saw that too and I actually wondered the same... I mean, if she legally changed her name, her documents should have that name instead.
It's sad, but a matter of personal preference, I like her birth name the most...

starcrimson

Post by starcrimson »

[tweet][/tweet]
hi! :) lurker here.Am I the only one who got pissed off by this tweet?Especially the last part?Or am I just projecting?

auktalk
Learner
Learner

Post by auktalk »

starcrimson wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
hi! :) lurker here.Am I the only one who got pissed off by this tweet?Especially the last part?Or am I just projecting?
Here's why it pissed you off: it's a sanctimonious attitude. She is making a show of how she deems herself morally superior to others and overall thinks she is better than other people. And it's that attitude which some vegans take on that annoys me the most. "If you eat animals, there is no possible way that you love them" is such a guilt-tripping tactic; you can and educate and encourage veganism without making people feel like they're unfeeling murderers or that they're beneath your heel. Then again, how else is Kalel going to feel good about herself if not posting such type of tweets?

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

How has she not had cravings? She conveniently forgot about making excuses to eat non-vegan candy made with dairy. She just loves her blanket statements.

I used to be a vegetarian and would go on vegetarian/vegan forums... A lot of people think that if you really care about animals/health/the environment/etc, you should be spreading the word that a plant-based diet is the answer. Some people are jerks about it, and others want to nicely welcome meat-eaters in.

Of course Kalel would fall into the crappy group no one likes. It's just another way if validating herself, just like taking selfies or throwing shade at other girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

I care about everyone's fashion week posts just about as much as I care about people posting smug, self-righteous updates congratulating themselves on how long they have been vegan, while simultaneously shaming others who don't follow their lifestyle.

starcrimson

Post by starcrimson »

auktalk wrote:
starcrimson wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Here's why it pissed you off: it's a sanctimonious attitude. She is making a show of how she deems herself morally superior to others and overall thinks she is better than other people. And it's that attitude which some vegans take on that annoys me the most."If you eat animals, there is no possible way that you love them" is such a guilt-tripping tactic; you can and educate and encourage veganism without making people feel like they're unfeeling murderers or that they're beneath your heel. Then again, how else is Kalel going to feel good about herself if not posting such type of tweets?
Exactly!Why make people who don't follow your lifestyle feel like they are monsters?I don't understand this girls attitude towards people at all,no respect for others choices and judging them in an underhanded way(as per her tweet,imo)as well

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

New title suggestions:

Salty kalel
Kalelina
Kalel:still half assing it

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

Sparksdragon wrote:New title suggestions:

Salty kalel
Kalelina
Kalel:still half assing it
Can't edit for some reason but I meant
Kalel part 25: still half assing it

lxAlexandria
Learner
Learner

Post by lxAlexandria »

I could have sworn that months and months ago, she claimed in; perhaps it were a video, that she had been vegan for well over three years. Or am I just getting myself mixed up?

Return to “Kalel”