HypocritiKalel Part 24

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HypocritiKalel Part 24

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

iamber90 wrote: She's done an audible plug before, but I believe it was on a video that has now been deleted. I don't think she even used it then. I don't think most YouTubers use the products they promote. They plug them so they can get money for their bills and help pay for their videos.

Sent from my Trio AXS 4G using Tapatalk
The video you're talking about is actually still up.

I agree with whats someone else said in seeing the appeal of moving to a new place all the time. I've only lived in my current apartment since this summer and I'm already considering moving. I'm paying way too much money to live in a place that isn't metro accessible or in a particularly desirable neighborhood. I plan on moving somewhere more "exciting" even if it means a significantly smaller space.

That being said though, I do agree with everyone else that a two bedroom apartment isn't necessary if you're living alone, unless you plan on getting a roommate in the foreseeable future. Unless she plans on using that extra room to make content (?) I don't understand the purpose of it if she really, truly wants to lead a minimalist lifestyle.

quartz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by quartz »

i love that we all suspect anthony paid for everything. when they were together, failel always got buttmad and insisted she paid her way for everything because shes sooo independent!

Caligula
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Caligula »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
iamber90 wrote: She's done an audible plug before, but I believe it was on a video that has now been deleted. I don't think she even used it then. I don't think most YouTubers use the products they promote. They plug them so they can get money for their bills and help pay for their videos.

I agree with whats someone else said in seeing the appeal of moving to a new place all the time. I've only lived in my current apartment since this summer and I'm already considering moving. I'm paying way too much money to live in a place that isn't metro accessible or in a particularly desirable neighborhood. I plan on moving somewhere more "exciting" even if it means a significantly smaller space.
That was me! Thanks, glad to know someone NOT Kalel agrees. I like what you add too. The novelty of moving is a god way to get past some of the stuff that irks you about where you're currently living. Once the magic wears off you and you want something new, then you start all over! Sounds fun to me as someone with no dependents aside from a pup.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

Oh thanks Image I wasn't sure if it was on a video she has deleted or if it was on one still on her channel.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

Caligula wrote:
That was me! Thanks, glad to know someone NOT Kalel agrees. I like what you add too. The novelty of moving is a god way to get past some of the stuff that irks you about where you're currently living. Once the magic wears off you and you want something new, then you start all over! Sounds fun to me as someone with no dependents aside from a pup.
Definitely! At the risk of sounding like a clique, I'm a bit of a wander, and I actually enjoy being away from home. There are a couple cities I have on my bucket list to live in for at least a year or two, that is, if I'm able to get a job there. Since I graduated high school, from college to grad school (which is right now), the further I moved away from my hometown, the more I grew as a person. It is different for everyone though, and I wouldn't exactly consider moving a couple blocks away (in the same neighborhood no less) a significant difference, but my point still stands, haha.
iamber90 wrote:Oh thanks I wasn't sure if it was on a video she has deleted or if it was on one still on her channel.

No problem! I'm actually surprised she hasn't deleted anything lately.

Post by Guest »

Caligula wrote:
Definitely! At the risk of sounding like a clique, I'm a bit of a wander, and I actually enjoy being away from home. There are a couple cities I have on my bucket list to live in for at least a year or two, that is, if I'm able to get a job there. Since I graduated high school, from college to grad school (which is right now), the further I moved away from my hometown, the more I grew as a person. It is different for everyone though, and I wouldn't exactly consider moving a couple blocks away (in the same neighborhood no less) a significant difference, but my point still stands, haha.
iamber90 wrote:Oh thanks I wasn't sure if it was on a video she has deleted or if it was on one still on her channel.

No problem! I'm actually surprised she hasn't deleted anything lately.
I can't wait to move! I'm moving from California to Las Vegas. I'm hoping to also grow and get to know myself in a different way and be doing some things on my own for the very first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abcdefcuk
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefcuk »

this girl is fucking delusional.
no matter how many times i've said, that the only thing that she can do is interior design, she still wastes her time dreaming about life chances that will be given to her. of course, you have to get a degree, to be an interior designer, but girl has a network, some kind of contacts and a portfolio of previous apartments, but of course she won't admit them, just like her phases.

she could redecorate youtuber interiors and have series about how to freshen up interiors, diy projects, like some other not so popular channels have.

but then again, i am just like kalel. i have so many ideas and have it all in my mind, but i can't help to start doing them or just starting something. i have anxiety from that. so afraid of failure and it takes me a long time to start something...and also money is problem, so it annoys how she wastes her money on fucking gold turtles and not investing in her future and her status as creator

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

abcdefcuk wrote:this girl is fucking delusional.
no matter how many times i've said, that the only thing that she can do is interior design, she still wastes her time dreaming about life chances that will be given to her. of course, you have to get a degree, to be an interior designer, but girl has a network, some kind of contacts and a portfolio of previous apartments, but of course she won't admit them, just like her phases.

she could redecorate youtuber interiors and have series about how to freshen up interiors, diy projects, like some other not so popular channels have.

but then again, i am just like kalel. i have so many ideas and have it all in my mind, but i can't help to start doing them or just starting something. i have anxiety from that. so afraid of failure and it takes me a long time to start something...and also money is problem, so it annoys how she wastes her money on fucking gold turtles and not investing in her future and her status as creator
Honestly, i would watch the shit out of her doing interior decorating and diy videos. she has a knack for it, even if it isn't all my style. we all know she lurks here, hopefully she takes some of the ideas on board.

Also did she actually sell the tesla?

Moonshadow
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonshadow »

tuskvegas wrote:Honestly, i would watch the shit out of her doing interior decorating and diy videos. she has a knack for it
That's exactly what I liked about her. Her DIYs, plus she can draw and has some talent which she underutilizes. If she could get her shit together AND stop playing LA Barbie she could achieve a lot of things.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

abcdefcuk wrote:she could redecorate youtuber interiors and have series about how to freshen up interiors, diy projects, like some other not so popular channels have.
That's a GREAT idea. She could be the HGTV of youtube. She could offer to redecorate or just spice up the places of other youtubers living in the LA area. And she could do smaller DIY videos in between like tuskvegas said. I'd watch that series too, tbh.

hiswaywardgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by hiswaywardgirl »

Only problem is, she already makes a crapload of money sitting around doing nothing.

But yeah I totally do want to see what she does with this *minimalistic* apartment. Haha

Omg!! She should do a style/interior design bootcamp series where she helps people morph into a copy of their best friend. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

meowlizzz wrote:
abcdefcuk wrote:she could redecorate youtuber interiors and have series about how to freshen up interiors, diy projects, like some other not so popular channels have.
That's a GREAT idea. She could be the HGTV of youtube. She could offer to redecorate or just spice up the places of other youtubers living in the LA area. And she could do smaller DIY videos in between like tuskvegas said. I'd watch that series too, tbh.
Yeah, she should, but she won't. C'mon.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Lol, guys no. Kale would never be able to do any of that stuff. Meet deadlines? Show up to others' homes for design consults? Follow through with finishing a single project? NOPE. She can barely make it out of bed by 1pm. She moved into an apt with a whole foods in it for fucks sake! She defines lazy. She knows she can get away with her fuckery so she does. Maybe if/when her cash starts to dry up she might attempt to actually tap into some of her talents, but until then, she is gonna ride this youtube gravy train until the wheels fall off.

Rainbow Dash
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rainbow Dash »

So I found her apartment building with very minimal effort, and wow, she's really gone all out on this one. There's a decent amount of options, she's gone for one of the priciest, because two balconies are TOTALLY necessary! I feel so damn sorry for the cats. She's got her bed there, where's theirs? That is so selfish especially when they clearly aren't handling it well. Moving every year is fine for dogs, but for cats, they're generally creatures of habit..

She's done a few sponsored vids in the last few months, one was line play game, and the other some shitty game that her and Alec were competing in. But that audible one as so damn awkward and unnatural... She better keep that shilling up, $4.2-3k rent to go with that dtla lifestyle ain't cheap. Lucky she spends so much time at home :P

amywches
Talker
Talker

Post by amywches »

I also found her apartment building with little effort and just think it's funny that it's right down the block from FIDM, aka the school that was too "amateur" for perfect fashion visionary Kafail :rofl:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

SweetPeggySue wrote:Yeah, she should, but she won't. C'mon.
Alina88 wrote:Lol, guys no.
Lol guys, we're just saying what she would be best at. What she could do with her channel creatively. Do we expect it? Of course not. We're not her delusional fans here. Please.
Last edited by meowlizzz on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

Oh man. idk if we should encourage her. soon she will be doing her own "interior design" line. i would love to see her in a meeting trying to pitch it to target or whatever. it would be hilarious.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

likefrylikefry wrote:Oh man. idk if we should encourage her. soon she will be doing her own "interior design" line. i would love to see her in a meeting trying to pitch it to target or whatever. it would be hilarious.
I'd just go to see how many times she says "like" "oh my god you guys" and "i'm dying".

Moonshadow
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonshadow »

tuskvegas wrote:
likefrylikefry wrote:Oh man. idk if we should encourage her. soon she will be doing her own "interior design" line. i would love to see her in a meeting trying to pitch it to target or whatever. it would be hilarious.
I'd just go to see how many times she says "like" "oh my god you guys" and "i'm dying".
And not to forget the " YASSS"

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

She has zero interior design talent. She just has a limitless budget and hundred of hours to scour the internet for stuff that matches a design she found on houzz. A lot of talentless work could make work with that. You can tell by the way she designed her F&F apartment she has no understanding of what she's doing. She just lined the walls with furniture and crap and with a large open space like that, you want to use furniture to create smaller spaces. Sure she could take the time to learn how to do that, but here is why she wont be a good interior designer: clients may already have existing furniture they want used in the design, she can't work around anything existing, it all has to be new; the client may have a budget, she is able to select things solely based on how they look, no consideration for cost; she can't work within a deadline; putting effort into stuff makes her burn out and her client wont be able to contact her for weeks; and all her talent is twerking what other people have put on the internet before her, like all her DIYs, her outfits, her personas, her interior design. She doesn't have an original idea in her head.

Return to “Kalel”