HypocritiKalel Part 24

Re: HypocritiKalel Part 24

Post by Guest »

I didn't see the previous tweet. She's in Vegas with said (sp) boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Girltyler »

AHAHAHAH she is so pathetic. She is so insecure she can't be single more than a week. How much you want to bet she found someone in youtube/social media who is more well known and rich than alec so she traded up. She is a climber after all and has nothing going on in her life without a boyfriend.

edit to add: Would also explain why shes ready to show him off immediately

LucifersConsort
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LucifersConsort »

LilyPie wrote:Lmaoo kalel is like an amoeba she morphs into whoever is a around her [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
I have another thread suggestionc
CopycatKitten

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
My vote is for a meld of the two - Kalelina: Copycat Kitten Image

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

LucifersConsort wrote:
LilyPie wrote:Lmaoo kalel is like an amoeba she morphs into whoever is a around her [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
I have another thread suggestionc
CopycatKitten

My vote is for a meld of the two - Kalelina: Copycat Kitten Image
Yesss!! Excellent [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

Anthony was her "soulmate." Alec was "the real deal." This new guy is "so real it scares her."

...girl needs help. She cannot possibly love herself if she not only needs to have a boyfriend at all times, but convinces herself that every one is "the one" within 30 days. It's so desperate and reminiscent of middle schoolers who don't know how relationships work.

Not gonna lie though, as unhealthy as it is I envy her ability to maintain a consistent stream of men

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

The only thing I know for sure about this new bf of hers is that he is into minimalism. :rofl: Chameleon gf Kalel in action!

Wonder if she met him while in Vegas for new years? Maybe he lives there and they have been doing a long distance thing and she is there now visiting him. Idk..but I already feel sorry for him.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

OMG. I'm in Vegas right now. What if I see her?!? I'll be on the look out for her and her new bf!

helga_pataki
Lurker
Lurker

Post by helga_pataki »

How did she even met her new boyfriend if she never leaves the house? At Whole Foods?

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Yeah I like the idea that she met him in Vegas LOL. She was already talking about the love so real it scares her when she was in SA. She must have met him before she left. She last mentioned Alec literally right before celebrating the new year in Vegas. So she met this guy within the first couple of weeks in January? Girl moves fast.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Do you guys think she is the one breaking up with people/bringing up the discussion to her SOs?
I feel like she gets bored after her infatuation is gone.

FemaleDragon
Learner
Learner

Post by FemaleDragon »

Honestly, I'm refreshing her videos right now.

[tweet][/tweet]

I want to see her BF video before she takes it down or makes any changes, haha.

I wonder if she'll show him; it's super weird to discuss about him when he isn't present or when we haven't seen him yet.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Bambi wrote:Do you guys think she is the one breaking up with people/bringing up the discussion to her SOs?
I feel like she gets bored after her infatuation is gone.
Yeah I could see that. But I could also see the guys just getting worn out with her obnoxious ways. I feel like with Alec it might have been the fact that he worked a normal job and she was pissed that he couldn't be out all night w/her and do stuff w/her whenever she felt like it because he actually has responsibilities. I just remember her making several comments in her vlogs about how he had to go to bed early for his job and it clearly annoyed her. And maybe he was just sick of dating someone so lazy and unambitious. Plus, I just got the impression that she didn't treat Alec that great. She sometimes came off as kind of bitchy towards him in the few vlogs they had, whereas he seemed way more into her. I think she would be an absolute nightmare to be in a relationship with.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^Totally. How in the hell does she score all these guys? They seem to be above her level. xD

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Bambi wrote:^Totally. How in the hell does she score all these guys? They seem to be above her level. xD
She seems to be very good at figuring out what type of girl these guys are really into and then fakes those qualities long enough to hook them. Then either she gets bored and drops them, or they start to see the real Kristin and decide to peace out.

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

FemaleDragon wrote:Honestly, I'm refreshing her videos right now.

[tweet][/tweet]

I want to see her BF video before she takes it down or makes any changes, haha.

I wonder if she'll show him; it's super weird to discuss about him when he isn't present or when we haven't seen him yet.

Haha me too! I'm so curious.

Does it usually take 2 hours for a video to upload..?

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

Hey guys, I started the new thread before the latest vid goes up :corn:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=344&t=26054

Caligula
Debater
Debater

Post by Caligula »

SugarproofVeeegan wrote:Anthony was her "soulmate." Alec was "the real deal." This new guy is "so real it scares her."

...girl needs help. She cannot possibly love herself if she not only needs to have a boyfriend at all times, but convinces herself that every one is "the one" within 30 days. It's so desperate and reminiscent of middle schoolers who don't know how relationships work.

Not gonna lie though, as unhealthy as it is I envy her ability to maintain a consistent stream of men
I just wanted to say that you really shouldn't be envious. I doubt you seriously meant it but I wanted to rant anyway. :D

She DEFINITELY came off like a middle schooler with that fairy tale story she tried to spin. And I highly doubt it was anywhere near as Disney-like as she described. They met, likely hooked up, and she caught feelings with a guy who doesn't care if this chick calls him her boyfriend. Come on, she's impressed by basic stuff like standing outside of the car for her. Which brings me to my next point.

You, YES YOU, too can be like Kalel and have men enter and leave your life with the ease of a revolving door if you follow these three simple steps!:

1: Be delusional as fuck! If you convince yourself that every guy you meet who is mildly attractive and shows you some interest is your Prince Charming in waiting you're on the way to never being single longer than a full moon phase.
2: Use chemistry (read: attraction) to determine how worthy a guy is. Not the meth making kind of chemistry, that sort that's entirely based on your own perception of the feelings between you and another person. Similar interests? Life goals? Morality? Sense of humor? NO! Chemistry is all you need to determine your next boyfriend.
3: Filter superficially. Found a guy who employs basic manners like standing outside for you? Total catch! Does he have enough Twitter followers? Is he more wealthy than you? Does he know chef!? All of these simplistic standards will leave you open to a plethora of men just begging to waste a year with you!

Bonus round! Insecurity and desperation helps. :|

Return to “Kalel”