WatchKalelDeleteAndStuff

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: WatchKalelDeleteAndStuff

Post by someoneyeah »

Foundation and concealer can do miracles...

She's far away in her videos, and in close ups, it's usually low quality or edited.

She definitely needs help, not a nose job!

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lalal0ve »

Sorry if I'm super late but are her and that guy (not anthony) still dating?

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

lalal0ve wrote:Sorry if I'm super late but are her and that guy (not anthony) still dating?
No, they break up. We're not sure how long they've been broken up. She announced it in her "Why 2015 Was The Worst Year Of My Life" video.

bluexjeans
Learner
Learner

Post by bluexjeans »

I've been watching Kalel since queenbeeuty. She needs to speak to a therapist about perfectionism/ocd before getting that nose job. It doesn't help that her bff Evelina has already had plastic surgery.

The bad acne Kalel is talking about is from several months ago. She's clear now. Back then she would cover it with her tarte foundation. She showed her acne last year in a vlog and applied the foundation to show us how much it covered. I'm pretty sure that vlog is now deleted. The acne was pretty bad. I've been on accutane and they ask if you or anyone in your family has had depression. Kalel clearly didn't care. She wanted a quick fix and she got it with horrible side effects. Now she's onto the next fix which is her nose. I won't be surprised if boobs and lips are next.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

bluexjeans wrote:I've been watching Kalel since queenbeeuty. She needs to speak to a therapist about perfectionism/ocd before getting that nose job. It doesn't help that her bff Evelina has already had plastic surgery.

The bad acne Kalel is talking about is from several months ago. She's clear now. Back then she would cover it with her tarte foundation. She showed her acne last year in a vlog and applied the foundation to show us how much it covered. I'm pretty sure that vlog is now deleted. The acne was pretty bad. I've been on accutane and they ask if you or anyone in your family has had depression. Kalel clearly didn't care. She wanted a quick fix and she got it with horrible side effects. Now she's onto the next fix which is her nose. I won't be surprised if boobs and lips are next.
She already has her lips done. We talk about in this thread http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=25.
If you go through the thread we talk about it multiple times.

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

Does anybody have, or know where I can find, their Tokyo haul and also vlogs from the second Tokyo trip? I've looked all over YouTube and even Tudou but can't seem to find them anywhere.

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

suckit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by suckit »

Gustoni
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gustoni »

kapen1692
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kapen1692 »

dirtywormhunter666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dirtywormhunter666 »

Okay i'm new to GG and i'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but.. do any of you guys remember when kalel posted a video of herself like in her college dorm dancing? thats really vague, i know but I remember her deleting it (just like pretty much everything) and I've been trying to find that vid forever.

ImperfectlyToxic
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ImperfectlyToxic »

Does anyone have a link to the very 1st video after her announcement of her breakup with Anthony? It's called "My Life So far.." or something like that. It's where she's explaining how she will be focusing on herself for a while (heh heh..) and it had pleasant music playing in the background.

laurac
Learner
Learner

Post by laurac »

When Kalel made those tweets about Anthony unfollowing her there were 3 tweets. She's already deleted one of them so I'm going to post the 2 she left up before she deletes those as well.
I can't remember what the third one that she has already deleted said. It was something about guys being salty but it was to do with these 2 tweets about Anthony.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

laurac wrote:When Kalel made those tweets about Anthony unfollowing her there were 3 tweets. She's already deleted one of them so I'm going to post the 2 she left up before she deletes those as well.
I can't remember what the third one that she has already deleted said. It was something about guys being salty but it was to do with these 2 tweets about Anthony.

Here's the third one.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

laurac wrote:When Kalel made those tweets about Anthony unfollowing her there were 3 tweets. She's already deleted one of them so I'm going to post the 2 she left up before she deletes those as well.

Here's the third one.

Post by Guest »

I know I said I`ll upload after she start deleting stuff, but I found these old screenshots that I cant find on her instagram
spoiler: her nose looks big in all of them :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

I hate posed shots like the first and last one.

Here's me casually riffing through my bag.

Post by Guest »

Also I HAVE to upload this !
(I cant upload the caption in 1 pic because it`ll bee too long for gg)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I noticed her instagram posts # has gone down by one, when I checked it turned out she deleted this pic
I dont understand why, its cute :?

Post by Guest »

now she deleted this pic :roll:

Return to “Kalel”