FAQ - Kalel Kitten/Forever Guest

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whyamihereee »

I thought a FAQ would be really helpful for new members! Feel free to post all information such as names she's been given, different phases, timelines etc <3

yootube
Lurker
Lurker

Re: FAQ - Kalel Kitten/Forever Guest

Post by yootube »

/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=793

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Gonna leave this here as a more general FAQ, and the above mentioned thread as a sort of FAQ to why Kalel is such an asshole. Lol. :)

moni-youtube13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moni-youtube13 »

What is it with you guys sometimes mentioning Dan, did something happen with him and kalel?

Post by Guest »

moni-youtube13 wrote:What is it with you guys sometimes mentioning Dan, did something happen with him and kalel?
Ha Kalel wishes something happened. It was more of Dan seeming to fit in with the group of other guys Kalel's gone after (he's successful on youtube, good looking, etc.) and Kalel even poorly attempted to flirt with him while she still was with Anthony. I see mentioning Dan as a way of mocking Kalel because he's unattainable to her, not that it will stop her from trying so she just ends up looking dumb (yet again).

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Can someone tell me about the breakup? I was off for some time
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

Nicknames-
  • Guest: Kalel attended an event with Evelina and while everyone else was listed, the press put them down as Evelina Barry.... and Guest.
    Kale: Autocorrect made all the more hilarious since she's a ~vegan nutritionist goddess~
    Kalelq: We were all debating what name she would choose when she married Anthony and a fan video was found that said "and after they get married, she'll be Kalelq Padilla!"
    Kalul, Kalol: Plays on her name and the fact that's laughable.
    Failel: Pretty self explanatory, Kalel is a fail.

hyperbolex2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hyperbolex2 »

Can anyone catch us newbies up on what's that status of Kalel's friendships with Melanie and Marzia?

Nicky
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nicky »

What is the deal with her living situation? I've read about a few different apartments she's been in but I'm not sure where she lived when.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

hyperbolex2 wrote:Can anyone catch us newbies up on what's that status of Kalel's friendships with Melanie and Marzia?
I'm not sure on her current status with Melanie or Marzia. I think a while ago she responded to something Marzia tweeted but Marzia didn't respond back. With Melanie it's weird because they recently had a tweet conversation but they used to hate each other!
Nicky wrote:What is the deal with her living situation? I've read about a few different apartments she's been in but I'm not sure where she lived when.
About her living situation, I'm not entirely sure on the dates but:

-Living in her Hometown
-Moved in with Andrea (Andreaschoice)
-K&A were living in the Smosh house
-Then moved to a new house (Joey was living there briefly until Meal Ticket proposed)
-Moved to an apartment in LA
-She decided she wanted some space so she moved to an apartment complex in Downtown LA (Anthony had stated he hated Downtown) away from Anthony. Referred to as the F+F apt.
-Made Anthony move to the same complex because she didn't like being alone to later finally move back in with him in said apartment. Leaving her own apartment, totally furnished and abandoned.
-Since the breakup she moved yet again to a complex about 1 mile away from the F+F one.

LittleOrphanAnnie
Learner
Learner

Post by LittleOrphanAnnie »

whyamihereee wrote:
hyperbolex2 wrote:Can anyone catch us newbies up on what's that status of Kalel's friendships with Melanie and Marzia?
I'm not sure on her current status with Melanie or Marzia. I think a while ago she responded to something Marzia tweeted but Marzia didn't respond back. With Melanie it's weird because they recently had a tweet conversation but they used to hate each other!
Nicky wrote:What is the deal with her living situation? I've read about a few different apartments she's been in but I'm not sure where she lived when.
About her living situation, I'm not entirely sure on the dates but:

-Living in her Hometown
-Moved in with Andrea (Andreaschoice)
-K&A were living in the Smosh house
-Then moved to a new house (Joey was living there briefly until Meal Ticket proposed)
-Moved to an apartment in LA
-She decided she wanted some space so she moved to an apartment complex in Downtown LA (Anthony had stated he hated Downtown) away from Anthony. Referred to as the F+F apt.
-Made Anthony move to the same complex because she didn't like being alone to later finally move back in with him in said apartment. Leaving her own apartment, totally furnished and abandoned.
-Since the breakup she moved yet again to a complex about 1 mile away from the F+F one.
Also, before they moved into the smosh house, Kalel and Anthony were living in a pretty nice house in Sacramento that they apparently built "from the ground up." (I'm not sure this is correct, but that's what she said in Shane's podcast.) They were living in it from before she started her Cozplai channel (and I think they were living there shortly before QB ended) and then they moved into the smosh house in the latter months of WW.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Also, she had an apartment in-between living with Andrea and moving in with Anthony.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

what was the reason for the breakup?

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

^^ nevermind :D

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wishx23 »

Does Kalel have her cats on a vegan diet?
No, Kalel has said herself that she does not have her cats on a vegan diet, she knows that cats cannot be vegan. We also found out what food she gives her cats which was confirmed by other readers to be good for cats.

thepurplecat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thepurplecat »

Will someone clarify Kalel and Shane's past relationship or whatever it was? Timeline and details would be nice.
{I've never heard anything about it till this forum}

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

thepurplecat wrote:Will someone clarify Kalel and Shane's past relationship or whatever it was? Timeline and details would be nice.
{I've never heard anything about it till this forum}
All I know is that at one point she was trying hard to get him to notice her. She try that shit with some skinny kid with black hair as well (who was also a youtube person). So her catching Anthon is like 3rd in a row in her desperate attempt to get youtube fame... I think that Shane dude just ignored her. This would've been before Anthon, so more than 4 years ago. I think she sent Shane a letter and kept tweeting him or trying to connect on social media, but he wasn't having it lol.
ImageImageImage

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

What's the story with those pictures of her in her underwear? Did she post them herself?

Elucidite
Talker
Talker

Post by Elucidite »

There are pictures of her in a bikini and she claimed to be posting them for a contest, I believe when she worked at Hooters. There's speculation that she posted them to try and get attention, possibly from Shane.

lurksalot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurksalot »

LOL Kalol is such an asshole, Shane would rather hang out with Trisha Paytas than someone like her...and I think that says a lot!!!!

Return to “Kalel”