Screenshots of dumb things Kalel has said

Izabella

Re: Screenshots of dumb things Kalel has said

Post by Izabella »

bump wrote:
SoccerKat wrote:
bump wrote:I'm not watching that video, so does anyone want to tell me wtf is going on there? If not, it's ok. But Kalel is such an ass kisser. she doesn't care about bringing awareness. She just has a god complex and wants to be a savior without doing any work.
It's 20 minutes long and she talks about how bad eggs are for you. She put in some news clips talking about how many people get salmonella, how egg yolks clog your arteries and stuff like that. I watched the first 5 minutes and couldn't get through the rest.
Thank you for saving me time! This chick sounds like a nut job like Kalel. Does she have any background or schooling in nutrition? If so, then alright I'll listen. If not, then fuck right off because neither of them have any place to preach about health when all they do is google articles (that are probably biased) and then spew that knowledge at us. Wtf ever.
She lost a bunch of weight therefore she knows anything and everything about nutrition and health and we should all listen to her because she's the only person in the world who has achieved weight loss so her diet is the only diet that we should follow /sarcasm

soundslikenoise
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by soundslikenoise »

OT^^ just the thumbnails of freelee's videos say enough about her and what kind of person she is. I went to the channel to see what that video was about - i didn't watch it, just wanted to see the title-, and I couldn't even stomach looking at her page. She seems like a vile human being, no matter how many 'evolutionary advantages' she thinks she has.
ImageImage
#AndGuest

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I refuse to watch that Freelee bitch, but I'm so curious as to what she means by having an evolutionary advantage because she has a thigh gap. Did I get that right? And what the hell is she talking about? She must just be spewing bullshit like Kalel.
ImageImageImage

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I don't want to date anymore.... :| I was happy to let go of the guy who treated me like crap. And, was happy to finally find a guy who has all the qualities I look for in a guy. On top of that he's beyond good looking. We talked for a while and even planned to go on a date. Then he told me he wasn't really looking to date. Maybe less than a week later, he started talking to me again, calling me and texting me a lot, and a few days later asked me if I could get him a job where I worked. SO, I pulled some strings, actually I pulled A LOT of strings and got him the job. As soon as he started working there, he stopped calling me and texting me completely. I thought it was odd and asked him about it today. He tells me, "Oh yeah I wanted to tell you that I started dating this other girl. That doesn't make things awkward between us right?".....I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders and said "fine." Really I felt crushed, but I didn't want him to know that. Apart from feeling slightly used, it just makes me feel down. Like, will I never catch a break and get a guy who actually wants to be with me that's worth my time. I don't want to settle for douche bags again, but at this point it feels like my only options are douche bags or being single. Not that there's anything wrong with being single, but I've been single my entire life, I don't want to be single forever. In five years, I'll be 30. I know that's not old, but still. I just want to know what is wrong with ME? Why does no guy ever choose me? I'm not abnormally weird, I'm down to earth, I'm told I'm attractive, and motivated. I just don't get it. I definitely don't think I'm the perfect package or anything, but I'm not that shabby. So here I am being sad. Oh well... :(

SpittiePie
Learner
Learner

Post by SpittiePie »

angelaj0921 wrote:I don't want to date anymore.... :| I was happy to let go of the guy who treated me like crap. And, was happy to finally find a guy who has all the qualities I look for in a guy. On top of that he's beyond good looking. We talked for a while and even planned to go on a date. Then he told me he wasn't really looking to date. Maybe less than a week later, he started talking to me again, calling me and texting me a lot, and a few days later asked me if I could get him a job where I worked. SO, I pulled some strings, actually I pulled A LOT of strings and got him the job. As soon as he started working there, he stopped calling me and texting me completely. I thought it was odd and asked him about it today. He tells me, "Oh yeah I wanted to tell you that I started dating this other girl. That doesn't make things awkward between us right?".....I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders and said "fine." Really I felt crushed, but I didn't want him to know that. Apart from feeling slightly used, it just makes me feel down. Like, will I never catch a break and get a guy who actually wants to be with me that's worth my time. I don't want to settle for douche bags again, but at this point it feels like my only options are douche bags or being single. Not that there's anything wrong with being single, but I've been single my entire life, I don't want to be single forever. In five years, I'll be 30. I know that's not old, but still. I just want to know what is wrong with ME? Why does no guy ever choose me? I'm not abnormally weird, I'm down to earth, I'm told I'm attractive, and motivated. I just don't get it. I definitely don't think I'm the perfect package or anything, but I'm not that shabby. So here I am being sad. Oh well... :(
Umm is this something Kristin said orr..?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^CRAP! wrong thread. :o

ZeroProject
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZeroProject »

I can't believe you guys forgot this gem.

cherridv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cherridv »

hi sorry to post here I know this is suppose to be no talking or comments just screenshots only but I was wondering does anyone have a screenshot of the blog post Kalel made when she moved into the f+f apartment? The blog she wrote that talked about how she was having relationship problems with Anthony and they are spending to much time together so that's why she moved out?

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

cherridv wrote:hi sorry to post here I know this is suppose to be no talking or comments just screenshots only but I was wondering does anyone have a screenshot of the blog post Kalel made when she moved into the f+f apartment? The blog she wrote that talked about how she was having relationship problems with Anthony and they are spending to much time together so that's why she moved out?
I posted screenshots on the first page of the 'When will K+A break up?" thread

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

thepurplecat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thepurplecat »

:|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thepurplecat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thepurplecat »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

The Password for the photos is CrazyKalel

She calls others ignorant when you can't believe everything you read on the Internet. Obviously, Kalel never heard that. Oh sure Kalel, it's not fun for you to talk about veganism when you pretty much talk about everyday. Her "separation anxiety" then her joking about separation anxiety just irritates me because people do suffer from separation anxiety or other kinds of anxieties. Her saying need at the end of her means she needs money or attention or at least that's what people are tweeted. Her spraying Anthony's cologne to make it feel like he is there. Does any other girlfriends/fiances/wives do that?

Her saying that people's hate is going to be the reason her and Anthony wouldn't vlog when they had children. Don't lie to yourself Kalel you know you would still vlog when you had children because you would need the money to support that child since all the money you get is from that channel since Anthony only gets "20%" of the money from Smosh. I'm having a hard time believe that you supported yourself since you were 15 when you can't get jobs until your 16 and I'm pretty sure YouTube wasn't around when your were 15.

The fact that she is so naive about PETA is crazy. People told her facts about PETA killing animals and yet she still worked with them. The fact that she says the video makes her cry and she wishes she was still ignorant. We all wish you were still ignorant because then we wouldn't have to hear you babble on about veganism. Her saying she is proud of Anthony on HIS game when Ian worked just as hard as Anthony on THEIR game.

Her donating the money she got from selling her leather goods. How do we know she actually sent it to Farm Sanctuary. Yeah, apologize to the cows that made your leather. That's not going to help them. She's worried about the conditions of the milking cows when she was "against" them being milked in the first place. Her just now noticing that almost every guy on YouTube has about the same hairstyle. If you don't want to prepare your own food oh wait that's why you eat out all the time. Why hire someone to prepare you meals when you can just move back home where you could get prepared meals for free. I didn't even look at the link but I'm pretty sure it's just more bull crap that she's throwing at us. It's considered "preaching" because you do it almost everyday.

The video she posted of Tim the vegan. Kalel, honey, do you realize that Tim probably lifted weights to get the muscle he has. I'm sure not being a vegan will give you muscle, just like wrestlers who eat meat, they lift weights to gain muscle in order to beat their opponent. Your wrong Kalel society is probably just going to get worse. Some people get "plastic surgery" to fix something, like a women getting breast reduction because her boobs are hurting her back or someone getting their nose fixed because they're having trouble breathing through it. Not all "plastic surgeries are to make them feel better about them selves. Anthony is an example he got his noses fixed because he could of had breathing problems so when he had the money he got it fixed. Be a grown up and take out your trash. Her laughing when bullies get mad for being called out, when Kalel, darling, you've been called out so many times that you have to defend yourself and lie saying you "didn't" do that or "didn't" say this when people start screenshot things because we know you will delete it.Honey, you should take your own advice about being an asshole. The fact that you "put yourself out there" kind of gives people the right to be rude especially when someone can't except other people's opinions. People get frustrated when someone doesn't respect their opinion.

Lastly, why are you even sleeping naked when you have cats? Cats are curious about everything. If you don't want your cat to do anything like that again then don't sleep naked but we all know you're going to sleep naked again. I didn't know that was #2. What are the first 20 reasons?

iamber90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iamber90 »

^ To my other post. Ignore the password part, I thought I couldn't get the pictures to show up because I was using Photobucket and I thought I could only post the link to the pictures which were password protected, until I figured out how to get the actual photo. I'm posting this because I can't edit it.

cassandrabones
Learner
Learner

Post by cassandrabones »

The thirst is real. Also remember this is not the first time she's posted about being lonely or wanting a boyfriend.

cherridv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cherridv »

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

Izabella wrote:Image

Melly
Debater
Debater

Post by Melly »

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

^ I posted that same tweet literally two posts above yours..

Return to “Kalel”