Screenshots of dumb things Kalel has said

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Screenshots of dumb things Kalel has said

Post by Uhlizubeth »

32c is not big. I completely believe that one. I was a 32c before I grew boobs and my body is extremely similar to lamels. For reference 32c is the same cup volume as 34b and 36a. Which is extremely small compared to the "average" 36c. Cup size doesnt mean shit without a band size. Saying you're a "ddd" doesn't mean you have huge boobs if your band size is 28ddd and "b" is not small if your band size is 38.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

^ But that's so unnecessarily confusing though. Why do they have to do that? No wonder I've never had a bra that fits properly.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Can we try to make this less discussion based.. otherwise it'll just turn into another Kalel thread. Plus, if there's pages of discussion, it'll start getting harder to find a specific screen shot or image.

Anyway, thought I'd throw this in here, since I've noticed a lot of people ask where the "Guest" comes from

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

The good ole' days before Kristin found her cash cow (aka Anthon)

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Hope these are okay to post since they're not direct screenshots from her (the original facebook posts are long gone)

But people ask often where Kalel victim blamed a child for her death...here's courtesy of the Moar Fail blog:

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

mameha wrote:The good ole' days before Kristin found her cash cow (aka Anthon)

There's no way she was getting 20-40 sponsorship offers PER DAY. A year maybe, her channel wasn't big enough. Plus she accepted deals from companies that were known for paying thousands for positive reviews and things. Also there was the L'oreal sponsorship. There was some self tanner she advertised. Sunlove or something it's the same one elle was sponsored by (just under a different name) and when elle did a video about them loads of people discovered that the company had an ad for people to do positive reviews in exchange for $2000 or something like that. There was a clothing company aswell that made shitty clothing that she made a rave review about. If she didn't care about the money why would she have accepted the L'oreal sponsorship when L'oreal test on animals after she made a video about saying how much she was against animal testing.

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wishx23 »

Prepare yourselves for this one:

And some others:

Ibi
Debater
Debater

Post by Ibi »

That "everything I say is factual".

Jesus Christ, how pretentious can you get?
Also earlier today (I think) she posted something like "having opinions is fine, but please don't present them like they're 100% fact". Damn girl.

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wishx23 »

Oops, wrong thread.

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wishx23 »

So I commented on the latest vlog, Sad Day, from a fake account shh don't tell and I even got a response from Kalel herself - wow, I'm so special. Here's the entire exchange. I particularly enjoyed the bit where she accused me of assuming I was giving her cat Friskies. Bitch, that looked like a fucking can of Friskies and I'm not convinced it wasn't. You're not worthy of the benefit of the doubt, check yourself.

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SugarproofVeeegan »

Because "INSANE" stories about China from an infamous British tabloid are totally not made up bullshit you guys :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage

[/size]
Reality check courtesy of SuperFakeFace ~

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Even though it's not Kalel's tweet, this is something we definitely want to keep around

I'm really glad when two complete idiots end up falling for each other.. it just means there's less idiots in the single pool for the rest of us.

(Thanks to Nymphdollie for posting this in the other thread)

Alexb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alexb »

Oh my God Anthony! Really?! I'm at loss of words. Lost all the respect I had left for him.

mirrorball
Informer
Informer

Post by mirrorball »

Found this in my saves. I think we all knew at the time that the fashion label and book were never going to happen. And I'm pretty sure that her label comment was a stab at Bethany Mota.

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

No words
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage

[/size]

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I'm not watching that video, so does anyone want to tell me wtf is going on there? If not, it's ok. But Kalel is such an ass kisser. she doesn't care about bringing awareness. She just has a god complex and wants to be a savior without doing any work.
ImageImageImage

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

bump wrote:I'm not watching that video, so does anyone want to tell me wtf is going on there? If not, it's ok. But Kalel is such an ass kisser. she doesn't care about bringing awareness. She just has a god complex and wants to be a savior without doing any work.
It's 20 minutes long and she talks about how bad eggs are for you. She put in some news clips talking about how many people get salmonella, how egg yolks clog your arteries and stuff like that. I watched the first 5 minutes and couldn't get through the rest.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

SoccerKat wrote:
bump wrote:I'm not watching that video, so does anyone want to tell me wtf is going on there? If not, it's ok. But Kalel is such an ass kisser. she doesn't care about bringing awareness. She just has a god complex and wants to be a savior without doing any work.
It's 20 minutes long and she talks about how bad eggs are for you. She put in some news clips talking about how many people get salmonella, how egg yolks clog your arteries and stuff like that. I watched the first 5 minutes and couldn't get through the rest.
Thank you for saving me time! This chick sounds like a nut job like Kalel. Does she have any background or schooling in nutrition? If so, then alright I'll listen. If not, then fuck right off because neither of them have any place to preach about health when all they do is google articles (that are probably biased) and then spew that knowledge at us. Wtf ever.
ImageImageImage

SugarproofVeeegan
Gossiper
Gossiper

bump wrote:
SoccerKat wrote:
Thank you for saving me time! This chick sounds like a nut job like Kalel. Does she have any background or schooling in nutrition? If so, then alright I'll listen. If not, then fuck right off because neither of them have any place to preach about health when all they do is google articles (that are probably biased) and then spew that knowledge at us. Wtf ever.
Nope. No qualifications. But she does have a video about thigh gaps being an evolutionary advantage under her belt, so there's that I guess?
ImageImage

[/size]

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Thank you for saving me time! This chick sounds like a nut job like Kalel. Does she have any background or schooling in nutrition? If so, then alright I'll listen. If not, then fuck right off because neither of them have any place to preach about health when all they do is google articles (that are probably biased) and then spew that knowledge at us. Wtf ever.[/quote]

Nope. No qualifications. But she does have a video about thigh gaps being an evolutionary advantage under her belt, so there's that I guess?[/quote]

Uh, wtf is this chick smoking? I'm sure Kalel agrees with that. Wouldn't surprise me.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Kalel”