How long will Kalel stay in school?

How long do you think Kalel will stay in school?

Not even going to start
28%
Less than a month
18%
One quarter
10%
One semester
14%
Finish the first semester, but drop out before one year
21%
One year
1%
More than a year, but not complete the degree
5%
Complete the degree in the typical two years
1%
Complete the degree but drop down to part-time and take many years to do it
2%

Total votes: 155

KalelCannibal1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How long will Kalel stay in school?

Post by KalelCannibal1 »

Lol y'all were right. Kalel did quit.

screaming_midget
Talker
Talker

Post by screaming_midget »

^ Truly unexpected! :rofl:

theaggie12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theaggie12 »

kittenly wrote:
theaggie12 wrote:
peekapie wrote:Since she's going to a trade school I'm not sure but I go to a 4 year R1 college and I study art. We have many required classes ranging from math, to communications to music theory and biology. I doubt kalel will get a well rounded education but I don't think she is interested in learning about anything other than fashion at the moment.
"I doubt Kalel will get a well rounded education" ---- Says the art major at a four year university LOL get a real major
Oh, but it is a real major. From printmaking to interior/fashion design to communication design to art history, it's all not just drawing and painting. A lot of business, speaking, marketing, and professional skills are required to be successful in the design field. If Kalel can't even handle working from textbooks for the first couple of years like everyone else does in every country and in every art school, then she won't be successful in possibly any design or professional field.

Also, most four year universities have been ranked to have the best art schools. In this case, Kalel really wasn't getting a well-rounded education at all, considering she didn't even want to bother reading a damn textbook. LMAO she's such a fucking joke.
Keep telling yourself that ;) There's a reason Art majors get looked down upon. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Kalel already makes a lot of money and doesn't even need to go to school. Let the girl live.

Artillery
Talker
Talker

Post by Artillery »

theaggie12 wrote:
kittenly wrote:
theaggie12 wrote:
Keep telling yourself that ;) There's a reason Art majors get looked down upon. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Kalel already makes a lot of money and doesn't even need to go to school. Let the girl live.
Wow an ass telling people to let someone live meanwhile superficially judging and looking down upon an entire major.

Meanwhile your whole world is created by and surrounded by art, from the movies you watch, to the magazines you read, to the clothes you wear, to advertisements and company logos, to the buildings you enter to the blankets you sleep in and beyond.

It doesn't surprise me that you're sticking up for Kalul, assholes tend to sympathize with each other.

kittenly
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenly »

"I doubt Kalel will get a well rounded education" ---- Says the art major at a four year university LOL get a real major
Oh, but it is a real major. From printmaking to interior/fashion design to communication design to art history, it's all not just drawing and painting. A lot of business, speaking, marketing, and professional skills are required to be successful in the design field. If Kalel can't even handle working from textbooks for the first couple of years like everyone else does in every country and in every art school, then she won't be successful in possibly any design or professional field.

Also, most four year universities have been ranked to have the best art schools. In this case, Kalel really wasn't getting a well-rounded education at all, considering she didn't even want to bother reading a damn textbook. LMAO she's such a fucking joke.
Most of those people looked down upon choose to be freelance "starving artists."

You honestly seem way too young to understand, so I'll just let YOU live (hopefully learn a little bit) and continue to bash on how much of a failure Kristen Smith is compared to successful graphic designers and art directors in leading advertising/marketing agencies. ♡♡♡
"kalel look like a honeybun"

screaming_midget
Talker
Talker

Post by screaming_midget »

[quote="theagg
theaggie12 wrote:
peekapie wrote:Since she's going to a trade school I'm not sure but I go to a 4 year R1 college and I study art. We have many required classes ranging from math, to communications to music theory and biology. I doubt kalel will get a well rounded education but I don't think she is interested in learning about anything other than fashion at the moment.
"I doubt Kalel will get a well rounded education" ---- Says the art major at a four year university LOL get a real major[/quote

Hi Kalel! Literally all of your posts defend Kristen and are in threads about her lmao! Try harder girl

theaggie12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theaggie12 »

kittenly wrote:

Most of those people looked down upon choose to be freelance "starving artists."

You honestly seem way too young to understand, so I'll just let YOU live (hopefully learn a little bit) and continue to bash on how much of a failure Kristen Smith is compared to successful graphic designers and art directors in leading advertising/marketing agencies. ♡♡♡
Actually I'm old enough to understand. I am an petroleum engineer major at a Tier one university and we all laugh at Art Majors. Kalel is getting pretty far in what she's doing based off youtubing and there are also MANY art majors who go nowhere with their degree, it's all about networking and Kalel seems to be doing it just fine.

Artillery
Talker
Talker

Post by Artillery »

theaggie12 wrote:
Actually I'm old enough to understand. I am an petroleum engineer major at a Tier one university and we all laugh at Art Majors. Kalel is getting pretty far in what she's doing based off youtubing and there are also MANY art majors who go nowhere with their degree, it's all about networking and Kalel seems to be doing it just fine.
Sure you are.

I love how you support Kalul who does nothing more than people who pursue art majors who work their asses off in a week than she does in six months. It's shameful of you and whoever else to laugh at others who merely desire to pursue something that doesn't make them want to chop their faces off and work hard for it, simply because it may not draw in as much money as other professions. That tells me enough about the kind of person you are, and regardless of what you do you will be lower than those people whom you laugh at needlessly.

Anyway this is off topic now. And nothing you ever say will change what occurs on this board. If it's a waste of time for everyone else then it's an even bigger waste of time for you. Why don't you go busy yourself being the supposed petroleum engineer major at a supposed tier one university? If you have anything else to say PM me.

DylanSchaw
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DylanSchaw »

I think she will be there for quite some time.

Post by Guest »

I haven’t kept up with Kalel in years!!! Did she ever finish?

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

RichDesires wrote: I haven’t kept up with Kalel in years!!! Did she ever finish?
No.
lmao

OliviaBlair
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OliviaBlair »

I hope that she will stay at school longer because it is very cool. She will receive more and more knowledge. I think it's cool. The most difficult thing at school is coursework. On this site , you can write your term paper. This will save you a lot of time and effort.

Return to “Kalel”