Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

Post by kyooch »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:35 am
Her McDonald's obsession is weird to me too. You're vegan but obsessed with the biggest burger chain? lmfao makes no sense. Was working in fast food that awesome to her that she just can't get over it? :rofl:
you guys just don't get it! she loves non-commercial stuff, and since mcdonald's toys are totally indie... and aren't a complete sellout for the brands... and aren't from mcdonald's, which truly is the biggest burger chain........ not like stranger things merch, which she can't actually look at now that it's a total sellout from such a tiny series from netflix. idk if you guys have heard about it? :roll: :roll: :roll:
english is not my first language, sorry!

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Am I the only one enjoying her content right now?
Her Halloween-videos always cheer me up as I love everything Halloween and like going through her thrift hauls.
I'd do for some of those McDonald's Halloween nuggets but I'm not in the states and not sure how much I'll be willing to spend on plastic.
Its just got so much sentimental value to me.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Her Halloween-videos always cheer me up as I love everything Halloween and like going through her thrift hauls.
I'd do for some of those McDonald's Halloween nuggets but I'm not in the states and not sure how much I'll be willing to spend on plastic.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Post by Guest »

Long time listener, first time caller! I am really rooting for qcknd but the Halloween decor video made me so embarrassed for her, I really hope she is not seriously thinking of going into home decor because she doesn’t really have a knack for it. Her home doesn’t look bad, it’s fine- but that’s it, nothing that is YouTube worthy. I’m an avid reader of home decor blogs and YouTube interior design so when I saw this video I was excited but I just ended up not understanding why it exists. I understand that she’s trying to find something to make videos on that’s not tattoo-related, but this just ain’t it and I hope she realizes that before she shops herself broke at Marshall’s. I hope if she reads this she takes it as constructive criticism because I really do want her to succeed and find her true passion!

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

Randominternetperson wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:25 am
I hope if she reads this she takes it as constructive criticism
Don't worry, she most definitely won't. She's one of those youtubers who lump everything but praise into the hate category.

I haven't watched the video you're referring to but I can agree with you nonetheless. I always skipped her decor videos back when I was subbed to her because I didn't think she was any good at it. And this is slightly OT but would you mind recommending some interior design channels? I like Mr. Kate, the Sorry Girls bore me... can't think of any others atm so that goes to show how much I'm in need of recommendations :D

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I figured she’d thrive during Halloween but just checked her out and snoooooze

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Yeah, her Halloween content has been waaayyy too boring, even for her. I will say though, I do like her new t-shirt designs. They look so much better than that cheese steak design she was selling. If she had it as a sticker or a patch, I'd definitely buy one lmao

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:29 pm
If she had it as a sticker or a patch, I'd definitely buy one lmao
How much you wanna bet they'll suddenly and coincidentally become available really soon?

xgjhfjhkljk
Debater
Debater

Post by xgjhfjhkljk »

sonmi wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:29 pm
If she had it as a sticker or a patch, I'd definitely buy one lmao
How much you wanna bet they'll suddenly and coincidentally become available really soon?
i don't know why she hasn't already put up stickers for sale considering she was plastering ones with her channel along with flyers telling people to subscribe to her all over new york city a few summers ago. :roll:

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

I was watching her 15 Halloween costumes and she posted a clip of her from last year with the blonde shag and idk, it just really struck me how much her appearance has changed in a year.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

imtired wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:02 pm
I was watching her 15 Halloween costumes and she posted a clip of her from last year with the blonde shag and idk, it just really struck me how much her appearance has changed in a year.
She looked so cute with her blonde shag tbh. I skimmed through the video, and I thought her best costume was Wendy from The Shining. I've always said that her eyes remind me of Shelly Duvall's, for some reason.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Why did she film an entire video with this lighting?

Also, the "camping out" for the Shane X Jeffree palette video - I could not get over that she was "unaware of who Shane was as a creator" before this series. She can't be fucking serious. The first time she said it I thought she was trying to be funny, but then she seriously mentioned it again.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

"Don't Get Tattoo's if You Don't Want To" says the woman who constantly whines about being tattooed, yet keeps getting tattoos :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

All she's doing is complaining about that minivan. Give up the old ass vehicles and get something reliable for Christ sake. "I feel like the pedal is on the floor and I don't feel like I'm going very fast at all." It sounds like my first car, a hunk of junk that doesn't have much life left in it :rofl:

I can't believe the things she buys when she's at IKEA. Like a lot of times you can find a good deal there, but the things she goes for are always SO overpriced. That table for $60? No WAY would I have ever paid that much for that thing!! They don't exactly sell well-made sturdy furniture. Like I bought my son's book cases for his room from there because they were cheap and I fully expect him to color all over them at some point :rofl:

Wtfman420
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wtfman420 »

Lol. It's called PR. and girl, you're lucky anyone even wants to send you free shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

God she pisses me off. I've got several friends with small businesses who send "creators" free things all the time in exchange for a few social media posts or a video or something. No one's ever complained about it. Not everything is about "Oh you NEED to pay me to talk about your product!!"

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Lmfao she wants people to pay her for PR? Isn't this the same woman who legit wanted her subscribers to send her free giftcards and other shit because she's too lazy to put any effort into her channel?

Also, I can't with her eyebrows in that recent IG post. They look like she drew them on with a Sharpie :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yep! Send me PR but also send me money or I won't post about it for you. She can bang right off with that attitude. Then she tries to add in that "helping the little guy" comment. Bitch it's about helping EACH OTHER. You're not the huge youtuber you think you are in your head.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Gifted campaigns have been around forever and if all they’re asking for is a story or a quick insta then a freebie for a 2 second snapshot is fair game imo.

Return to “Qcknd”