QCKND: Quick to take your money, no doubt PART 2

silveranima
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: Quick to take your money, no doubt PART 2

Post by silveranima »

Didnt she have a friend that does tattoo removals???

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
magicberryz wrote:Im so sad that i have to leave her channel behind because it’s literally just people being like “yasss quack screw the haters you do you” it’s like all those people love watching her suffer I wish Amanda would just stick to making the content she wants to make and leave her life out of it, pixielocks is doing great stuff and has just the right amount of personal experience on her channel to make her audience connect emotionally but also balances things out with fashion content and other fun videos, she loves her subscribers and never ever really mentions the negativity that comes with YouTube she always acknowledges all the good stuff and I’ve been visiting her channel often cuz it makes me feel good! When I watch qcknd now I literally am just thinking “why are ou telling your subscribers this...what good does this do for you or us “
Oh man, I completely forgot about Pixielocks. She's really cute, and I love her aesthetic. Didn't she quit her job so she could actually focus on making a career out of YouTube?

I think Amanda has way too hard of time keeping her personal life and her YT life separate. Hell, in her livestream she was almost complaining that potential sponsors were asking her if she would switch to a business Instagram in order for them to sponsor her. Who does that? There's nothing wrong with having a QCKND Instagram solely for her YT stuff and a personal account.
Pixielocks is extremely problematic... even more than amanda. Look at her lolcow threads, you'll see.

magicberryz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by magicberryz »

In the few months I’ve watched pixie I’ve noticed she is pretty spoiled and very babied but at least she’s not asking her subscribers to sponsor her lol

I’m just so over qcknds negativity, i get that she’s scared of being attacked on the internet all the time but what’s her plan then??? Why stay on YouTube and insta?? Why announce that youre gonna get expensive tattooo removal right after asking your subs to send you hot topic gift cards so you can haul stuff and MAYBE make a video
I’d actually be really interested in seeing her tattoo removal process! I’d love to see her do her OWN HAULS and talk about budgeting and working several jobs! I relate to her a lot as far as lifestyle but what I don’t get is asking for your subs to send you gift cards or superchat you or buy your entire wishlist

Make a monthly favorite
Make tattoo content
Throw some cruelty free vegan skincare / makeup videos
Maybe a “tips on biking in the city” and “dealing with harassment “ instead of just complaining
Literally just try??
Also bet she’s gonna complain about not wanting to vlog her tattoo removal process cuz she doesn’t want backlash cuz she’s def reading all this

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

magicberryz wrote:Also bet she’s gonna complain about not wanting to vlog her tattoo removal process cuz she doesn’t want backlash cuz she’s def reading all this
when she filmed her previous tattoo removal and also most of her subscribers are THERE for body mod content. i know i am. i just wish there were more youtubers like her without the attitude problem and victim complex. i LIKE her content and i WANT to see more tattoo content but not a lot of people posting tattoo content that ive seen have the same taste in tattoos like she does

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

her bangs stress me out so bad they look like a mishap and when she had the bangs and the ketchup hair it was super cute

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

mintbowl wrote:her bangs stress me out so bad they look like a mishap and when she had the bangs and the ketchup hair it was super cute
They just keep getting shorter and shorter

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

silveranima wrote:
mintbowl wrote:her bangs stress me out so bad they look like a mishap and when she had the bangs and the ketchup hair it was super cute
They just keep getting shorter and shorter
I've had bangs for over 10 years, and I can't imagine mine being as short as hers. They just bother me so much, arrghhh.

I swear, if she keeps saying she only got tattooed once or twice last year, I'm gonna scream. Girl got way more than just one or two.

velvet_ribbons
Learner
Learner

Post by velvet_ribbons »

FernPyjamas wrote: I've said it once and I'll say it again. I forgo meals to save money. When you don't have a lot of it you make sacrifices. You don't get your hair done and buy dozens of lapel pins. Amanda doesn't get that because she makes way more than a decent wage from YT and the salon. Lying about not having money when you very very very obviously have tons of disposable income is despicable when it's followed by greedy hands
The weird thing is she knows what it means to have no money - I mean, in her early twenties she was very underweight and struggling to pay for a rice dinner. You would think that would give her some perspective, you know?

magicberryz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by magicberryz »

I agree! I loved that she understood the value of things and i actually like that she started getting tattooed cuz it was something no one could take from her which is why it’s so bothersome to see her asking for money form her subs now but also in the same conversation talking about how she doesn’t wanna make merch and doesn’t wanna make videos cuz of online bullies which are ways she could make money to put back into the channel idk

kyooch
Learner
Learner

Post by kyooch »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote: I swear, if she keeps saying she only got tattooed once or twice last year, I'm gonna scream. Girl got way more than just one or two.
my eyes rolled all the way back when she mentioned that again. stop w the lies please........ i just can't anymore.

i liked the video overall, the length was better and she didn't ramble as much but i can't move past the lies sigh
english is not my first language, sorry!

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

Her bangs look ones that those four-year-old who give them selves haircuts have, while out of the watchful eyes of their parents.

In the TTT video one side looks longer than everything else, if you're going to have a shitty, haircut-mishap fringe, then at least style them correctly.
I can't believe Josie gives that to most of her clients, it's hideous. It looks like an accident.

Shot666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shot666 »

Is it me or in her newest TTT shes trying to make her voice deeper in some parts of the video?

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

She needs to stop taking pictures of strangers
Mind your own business, girl

I bet shes the kind of person that goes crazy if they did that to her and she'll call it harassment

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

QCKND: NEVER look at my tattoos if you see me in public! NEVER. DONT. DO. IT. I'm a human being

Also QCKND: Sneaks pictures of unconsenting adults every day for her audience of thousands

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

If I was out minding my own business and someone like Amanda took a picture like this of me and put me out there like she does, I would be livid! What gives her the right to do this to people?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah that's really fucking rude. What's so funny about an old dude taking a break and sitting down? She posts pics of strangers doing mundane things so often, I don't know why she thinks this is okay lmao

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

Shot666 wrote:Is it me or in her newest TTT shes trying to make her voice deeper in some parts of the video?
Yes, I noticed it too. I have a theory that it's a part of her identity crisis. Her voice, in my opinion, started getting deeper multiple videos ago.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm glad her video was a little shorter. They're a lot easier to watch! That's not a full back piece though? It only covers half her back lol.

nekokoco
Talker
Talker

Post by nekokoco »

LiddlePallid wrote:I'm glad her video was a little shorter. They're a lot easier to watch! That's not a full back piece though? It only covers half her back lol.
She talks about it like it's a full back piece... :rofl:

badluckbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by badluckbeauty »

does it bother anybody else that she said shes running out of room? as if she doesn't have an almost completely blank arm and leg....

Return to “Qcknd”