QCKND: Quick to take your money, no doubt PART 2

nekokoco
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: Quick to take your money, no doubt PART 2

Post by nekokoco »

She IS motivated by greed. I mean, even if I was still a supporter, I wouldn't want to send a gift card. Mostly because her content is sub-par. If she can't acknowledge a $70 livestream donation with as much as a simple "thank you", then she wouldn't acknowledge who sent the gift cards either. Not that much of a leap.

If someone were to send her a gift card, lets use a clothing store for example, she'd go out and purchase a bunch of clothes that she only half-likes or doesn't actually need, make a subpar video about it rambling on about her "authentic-indie" style, and then never wear them again. Let's be real, she doesn't give a damn, she just wants money and freebies.

If she was so concerned about making subscriber-suggested content, then she wouldn't have purchased that $400 ring.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

any new thread names?

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

The new name has to have something AUTHENTIC in it, like her authentic bandana journey.
Also I just watched her new TTT, the theme is interesting, you can really see how much she hates her playboy bunny tattoo, she even calls it sexually explicit. I bet that one gets the laser next

paintingtherosesred
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paintingtherosesred »

Honestly, her new video (To cover or not to cover) annoys me so f-ing much because she's going on and on about how she planned for it and it doesn't show at all. For the love of god, Amanda, why is it so hard to plan an outline for your TTT videos instead of "uh"-ing and "uhm"-ing your way through every. single. thing. Here you go, let me do an outline for you...

1. My personal opinion
- discuss if I have any explicit tattoos and whether I feel they SHOULD be covered if their location even requires it
2. Discuss conversations with friends
- mention each friend's opinion, if they have explicit tattoos & where
3. interview someone with explicit tattoos, duh (or, fine, a tattoo artist)

also, I love that she mentions her playboy bunny and skinny dipping tattoo. honestly, the playboy bunny is not explicit, it's a friggin trademarked symbol. as for the "skinny dipper"... it just looks like a girl doing a cannonball... like it's not explicit. explicit is Jamie Vulva aka the woman who made period blood cookies. She has a frick ton of penises and vulvas on her. Maybe she could've used tumblr to reach out to her.. would've been more interesting. Plus Jamie actually has a small child.. and works in a very public setting (or at least she did).

thekestrel
Learner
Learner

Post by thekestrel »

Why was the whole of TTT out of focus? Lol

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

I feel like that’s the first time she’s even mentioned that tattoo. I’ve stopped watching every single video but I can’t think of a time she’s talked about it. I’m fairly inch rested in her thoughts about it since Playboy isn’t v ~feminist but she aligns herself with that. And she’s someone who doesn’t like being sexualized so again, I’m curious why she got it. It’s fairly large and visible.

thekestrel
Learner
Learner

Post by thekestrel »

imtired wrote:I feel like that’s the first time she’s even mentioned that tattoo. I’ve stopped watching every single video but I can’t think of a time she’s talked about it. I’m fairly inch rested in her thoughts about it since Playboy isn’t v ~feminist but she aligns herself with that. And she’s someone who doesn’t like being sexualized so again, I’m curious why she got it. It’s fairly large and visible.
She kept saying how 'tattoo collectors' have playboy bunny tattoos so I feel like she only got it to be part of the exclusive club lol

spaghetti
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghetti »

possible new thread name??: QCKND: Quite broke Kid, yet No Dedication
She kept saying how 'tattoo collectors' have playboy bunny tattoos so I feel like she only got it to be part of the exclusive club lol
I'm so annoyed at the term 'tattoo collectors.' And she would be the one to get a tattoo to try to 'fit' in. I mean it goes along with her weird fascination of other alternative people she sees out and about.

paintingtherosesred
Lurker
Lurker

her last video is so friggin disorganized and all over the place and her intro is a little misleading. I thought she said she interviewed someone? Asking one question is hardly an interview. And mentioning her 2 tattoos seems like bs because 1. playboy bunny isn't NSFW and 2. that skinny dipper looks like it's just doing a cannonball. there's nothing NSFW about it. I feel like she could've better done this if she did an outline like "here are my thoughts", "here are my friend's thoughts & what NSFW tattoos they have" and, speaking of tattoo "collectors", JamieVulva has a lot of NSFW tattoos of male and female anatomy all on her body, in highly visible spots. And I know she used to be a diner girl + has a young kid so I feel like she would've been one of the best people to ask. Like how does she feel going to parent-teacher conferences or working at a diner where a lot of people are going to see her tattoos? Have those NSFW tattoos inhibited her ability to get employment? Etc. It just seems very lazily put together... it's disappointing. It could've been a really fun and interesting video.

kyooch
Learner
Learner

Post by kyooch »

thekestrel wrote:
imtired wrote:I feel like that’s the first time she’s even mentioned that tattoo. I’ve stopped watching every single video but I can’t think of a time she’s talked about it. I’m fairly inch rested in her thoughts about it since Playboy isn’t v ~feminist but she aligns herself with that. And she’s someone who doesn’t like being sexualized so again, I’m curious why she got it. It’s fairly large and visible.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

and the thumbnail of this video... oh my god...
english is not my first language, sorry!

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

She mentioned a couple of times how she got some tattoos that she didn't really want during that tattoo convention when she got the bunny so It's obvious that she doesn't want it. I didn't like the fact that she only talked about her two nsfw-ish tattoos and didn't even show any examples or share other peoples opinion. I read the twitter thread she mentioned and people were very vocal about their opinion, she only mentioned one of the tweets, so lazy

paintingtherosesred
Lurker
Lurker

teadrinker wrote:She mentioned a couple of times how she got some tattoos that she didn't really want during that tattoo convention when she got the bunny so It's obvious that she doesn't want it. I didn't like the fact that she only talked about her two nsfw-ish tattoos and didn't even show any examples or share other peoples opinion. I read the twitter thread she mentioned and people were very vocal about their opinion, she only mentioned one of the tweets, so lazy
yes this is my point!!! she totally could've shared some responses because people did leave long ones. take a couple from each side. share photos of people's tattoos. they won't get demonetized, since i know that's what she cares about.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

What was with the constant mentioning of Disney World? I'll tell you, I had never been to Disney World until a few years ago and no, not one person "had a conversation with me" about my tattoos because SO MANY PEOPLE have tattoos. NO ONE CARES. Unless you have a giant sleeve of a woman masturbating on your arm, I don't think anyone is going to have a talk with you about it. She acts like she's the only person in the world that friggin has them. Her tattoos are not "nsfw" lmao. I think that question was more geared toward full on nudity. Whether it be pinup tattoos or the plethora of vagina tattoos I've seen. It also never made sense to me why she got a Playboy bunny in the first place lmao.

She's always dressed like my grandmother anyway, I don't know why she's talking about tattoos on her body that you can't see on a day to day basis.

This video just cemented for me that she's far too sensitive lmao. If you like tattoos, there you go, you do it for you. She worries waaaaay too much what other people think.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

The new thread should 100% have "sensitive" in it too. That's the main thing we say about her, lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

QCKND, the Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake lol

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

She said that she doesnt want people to feel uncomfortable around her by her presence that she thinks about her "footprint" in the world, that she's doing well by other people ...

Then why the fuck are you taking pictures of strangers, girl.

Also wtf is going on with her voice? lol dont hurt your throat honey

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

silveranima wrote: Also wtf is going on with her voice? lol dont hurt your throat honey
I noticed that the weird, deeper voice she does is only really noticeable in her TTT videos? Even more so now since I've been randomly watching some of her videos from around 2015 and 2016. Her voice back then was soft and calming (to me, at least lmao) and now it's like 294947732479 octaves lower? Weird as hell. :?

Someone a few pages back suggested that the next thread be named "Quiet Cringey Kid, No Doubt"

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

i agree about jamie vulva. shes literally trying to open a restaurant right now with someone so it would have been really cool to interview her for this ttt but YKNOW :roll:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

New thread peoples: viewtopic.php?f=155&t=33524

Return to “Qcknd”