Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Qcknd

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

imtired wrote:
Pepperoniqueen wrote:
imtired wrote:
Pepperoniqueen wrote:Hey everybody, first time commenting but have been a long time lurker. Regarding her latest vlog (september one) would've killed her to clean her damn living room before filming? :roll:
She didn't even have to show it tbh, but I guess it makes her more relatable or funny
I also have a messy room but if I were to film a video, I'd make an effort to at least make it presentable. The whole vlog was freaking horrible tho, I don't understand why nobody in comment section is providing constructive criticism... Like when she said in the beginning of the vlog: oh it's september first (correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure she said that) I thought o"h cool this is kind of like what The Milk Club does" a comp of vlogs during the month of September! Nope! Just 30 minutes about her going to a store to buy plants with shaky camera, bad shots of her face that honestly make her look so unflatering and rambling about nothing??? Honestly what a piece of garbage, I know I'm being to critical but as someone who studied video editing it hurts to see her fail at every aspect of being a vlogger.
Also, can we talk about how the vlog is like a month old and she's just now getting it out? Like, she had a month to edit it and it was still thirty minutes of shaky camera, weird angles of the cart, and just a lot of "idk what I'm doing I'm looking for plants." Personally, I wouldn't have put it out there lmao. It's not entertaining, but maybe the end was good and I just didn't make it all the way through (though I doubt it)

Like this is the girl who said she wanted to find success on YouTube, but this is the content she's putting out
Tbh, no one in the comment section ever criticizes her. All the comments are literally just “YASSSSS MAMA QUAKNOOD YOU GO GIRL! I LIVE FOR YOUR VIDEOS! OMG, ETHAN IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY!". Any negative comment gets deleted (and she's admitted in the past to deleting comments), so it's no use to try and give her constructive criticism :roll:

It makes me mad that she keeps pumping out boring video after boring video. She's never been the most creative, but I genuinely loved her old videos. Y'know, before she decided that she could get away with 30+ minute videos rambling videos because people like that it's "authentic". At first it was nice and I didn't mind just listening to her talk, but now it's just annoying. If she did mostly shorter videos with a few long ones here and there, I wouldn't mind. But she's so fucking lazy that she just turn the camera on and starts vomiting words and calls it a day. She wants to make it big on YouTube, but she can't be fucking bothered to put any ounce of effort into her content anymore. :x :roll:

Her living room was so annoying omg. Like....my room is a complete disaster (partly because both my boyfriend and I have been sharing it since he moved in), but I would never film it and put it up online for everyone to see??? There's nothing quirky or punk about it, it just seems like there's more evidence that shows how lazy she is.

Pepperoniqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pepperoniqueen »

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt wrote:It's just one day? I've not watched it yet but I thought it would be a compilation of things from throughout the month. She's so boring.

Has anyone got any recomendations on good youtubers who talk about tattoos? Anyone who is actually interesting and insightful? I love Kiera Rose, but am not a fan of Katrin Berndt & TreacleTats. I had such high hopes for QCKND but she barely ever follows through.
I second this question, I do like Katrin though but I didn't find Treacletats to be that interesting (she's still a really small youtuber though) And I do love Kiera, another one is Nibbles Official, she's nice but I haven't explored her channel that much.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

she blocked me when i mentioned that leafyishere is the worst after she said she really admires him and how hard he works (lol what), so she can't even handle criticism if it's directed toward anyone else.

Pepperoniqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pepperoniqueen »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
imtired wrote:
Pepperoniqueen wrote:
imtired wrote:
Pepperoniqueen wrote:Hey everybody, first time commenting but have been a long time lurker. Regarding her latest vlog (september one) would've killed her to clean her damn living room before filming? :roll:
She didn't even have to show it tbh, but I guess it makes her more relatable or funny
I also have a messy room but if I were to film a video, I'd make an effort to at least make it presentable. The whole vlog was freaking horrible tho, I don't understand why nobody in comment section is providing constructive criticism... Like when she said in the beginning of the vlog: oh it's september first (correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure she said that) I thought o"h cool this is kind of like what The Milk Club does" a comp of vlogs during the month of September! Nope! Just 30 minutes about her going to a store to buy plants with shaky camera, bad shots of her face that honestly make her look so unflatering and rambling about nothing??? Honestly what a piece of garbage, I know I'm being to critical but as someone who studied video editing it hurts to see her fail at every aspect of being a vlogger.
Also, can we talk about how the vlog is like a month old and she's just now getting it out? Like, she had a month to edit it and it was still thirty minutes of shaky camera, weird angles of the cart, and just a lot of "idk what I'm doing I'm looking for plants." Personally, I wouldn't have put it out there lmao. It's not entertaining, but maybe the end was good and I just didn't make it all the way through (though I doubt it)

Like this is the girl who said she wanted to find success on YouTube, but this is the content she's putting out
Tbh, no one in the comment section ever criticizes her. All the comments are literally just “YASSSSS MAMA QUAKNOOD YOU GO GIRL! I LIVE FOR YOUR VIDEOS! OMG, ETHAN IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY!". Any negative comment gets deleted (and she's admitted in the past to deleting comments), so it's no use to try and give her constructive criticism :roll:

It makes me mad that she keeps pumping out boring video after boring video. She's never been the most creative, but I genuinely loved her old videos. Y'know, before she decided that she could get away with 30+ minute videos rambling videos because people like that it's "authentic". At first it was nice and I didn't mind just listening to her talk, but now it's just annoying. If she did mostly shorter videos with a few long ones here and there, I wouldn't mind. But she's so fucking lazy that she just turn the camera on and starts vomiting words and calls it a day. She wants to make it big on YouTube, but she can't be fucking bothered to put any ounce of effort into her content anymore. :x :roll:

Her living room was so annoying omg. Like....my room is a complete disaster (partly because both my boyfriend and I have been sharing it since he moved in), but I would never film it and put it up online for everyone to see??? There's nothing quirky or punk about it, it just seems like there's more evidence that shows how lazy she is.
If anybody could exactly mirror my relationship with her channel, it would be your comment. I really used to like her old videos and found myself completely agreeing with her at times.

My perspection of her shattered when she made a video about a woman who harassed her on a train (which is fucked up don't get me wrong) but in the video she calls herself an "ambassador for tattoed people" which made me cringe so hard!

She does read these threads because I got to know this forum through a IG storie she made a while back. Amanda, if you're reading this: LEARN. TO. CUT. YOUR. DAMN. VIDEOS. I could make a better video/vlog out of my shitty ass Samsung J6 16 camera.

Pepperoniqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pepperoniqueen »

lydiasbennett wrote:she blocked me when i mentioned that leafyishere is the worst after she said she really admires him and how hard he works (lol what), so she can't even handle criticism if it's directed toward anyone else.
That's the craziest thing ever what the heck...

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote:
imtired wrote:
Pepperoniqueen wrote:
imtired wrote:

Sorry I know this is long but it's a BIG mood. I used to say all the time I loved listening to her talk, I loved hearing her opinions on stuff, and I didn't mind the long videos but now...she hasn't put out interesting content in forever, she would rather go hang out with her friends than make a good video but still wants to call herself a youtuber, and it just goes on.

It sucks, this time last year she was one of my favorite youtubers and I can't get through a video of hers

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

A year ago I remember watching her videos and loving them so much but now I just put them on when I do laundry and dishes as background noise. Boring af

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

Why is she drinking alcohol every goddamn day :?

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

silveranima wrote:Why is she drinking alcohol every goddamn day :?
Idk. I kind of want to message her and ask what her obsession is with posting IG stories of herself drinking Miller Lite is about :rofl:

It's funny, because about a year ago she was claiming that she only has "one or two" drinks a month since she quit being straight edge. I like drinking too, but I don't have a drink every day :roll:

mintbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by mintbowl »

Queen_Of_Peace wrote: Weridly enough, if you follow Lush (like I do, no shame) they seemingly have been cutting corners with their products lately. Introducing such great hits like "solid liquid shower gel" and things like the bath bombs filled with pieces of jelly. They also discontinued a ton of products that were only introduced in the last year or so. I love Lush, but I think it's ridiculous.
oh man that sucks?? thats such bs of them i agree. i like them a lot too but i dont pop in there too often since i dont usually go to my mall so im not super up to date on them

also about the drinking im almost worried about how often shes doing it?

imtired
Talker
Talker

Post by imtired »

mintbowl wrote:
Queen_Of_Peace wrote: Weridly enough, if you follow Lush (like I do, no shame) they seemingly have been cutting corners with their products lately. Introducing such great hits like "solid liquid shower gel" and things like the bath bombs filled with pieces of jelly. They also discontinued a ton of products that were only introduced in the last year or so. I love Lush, but I think it's ridiculous.
oh man that sucks?? thats such bs of them i agree. i like them a lot too but i dont pop in there too often since i dont usually go to my mall so im not super up to date on them

also about the drinking im almost worried about how often shes doing it?
I feel like she's friends with more people who drink now and so it's coming up more. Like I think she said they have champagne every Saturday at her salon, she has that drunk Christmas vlog and mentioned beer when she was dating Jon, but now she's showing it all the time. But yeah, she seems to be definitely drinking more often.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

It's probably also to seem more ~hipster~ and ~cool~

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

[tweet][/tweet]

Don't you have a video where you talk about how to spend less time on your phone, Amanda? On how to have healthy habits online?
I wonder if she ever takes her own advice lol

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She seems to be in a "relatable" phase atm. It's super annoying.

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lydiasbennett »

her idea of advice for healthy habits was stuff like "don't sign up for forever 21's newsletter!!!" so i'm not shocked she's still saying dumb stuff :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

xIts_JJx wrote:Qcknd
Because we call ALL relate to having tattoos and not wanting people to look at them without permission 8-)

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

Qcknd uses the word "authentic" way too much.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh my gosh, it irks me so much that she just looks at the floor or off to the side for 90% of these sit down videos. ESPECIALLY while she's interviewing someone. Also, I know it's been talked about before, but the way she laughs and then goes completely stone faced, it's so weird lol. It makes it seem so forced and not genuine at all.

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

"Five fact Friday returns tomorrow and I’m taking submission boyee"
lmao let's see if she actually follows through and posts something this time.

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

The "authentic and organic experience" bullshit has to stop. Girl you are a living human being everything you do is ORGANIC WTF

Return to “Qcknd”