PrettyPregnantInUtah(LikeJen) Part75

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyPregnantInUtah(LikeJen) Part75

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I genuinely would be so embarrassed if I was a YTer with viewers like Jen's. I'd have a hard time accepting that my viewers think that me putting out cheese, crackers, veggie tray/hummus and grapes is something noteworthy. Then again, Jen probably does think she's the shit with her redundant snack table...so I guess I simply don't have an EgoLikeJen :roll:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Athletic Calves wrote:What cracks me up about this is that even Jen knows she has made this so often her followers will know what it is without her directly stating what it is. Does she not understand how boring and predictable she is? No need to post this...ugh.
Lol if she posted it on instagram people would be asking for a cook nook (fyi, she already has one, oh, and the recipe is on the box lol). People are constantly asking for her to make videos she has already made, it's like they're incapable of using the search bar. She has 321 videos on OLJ, there's bound to be one that already shows the stuff they are requesting (walking pharmacy, pouches in her carryon bag, Winnie's bag, Winnie's routine, how to pack a suitcase etc) :roll:
RETIRED MODERATOR

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
Athletic Calves wrote:What cracks me up about this is that even Jen knows she has made this so often her followers will know what it is without her directly stating what it is. Does she not understand how boring and predictable she is? No need to post this...ugh.
Lol if she posted it on instagram people would be asking for a cook nook (fyi, she already has one, oh, and the recipe is on the box lol). People are constantly asking for her to make videos she has already made, it's like they're incapable of using the search bar. She has 321 videos on OLJ, there's bound to be one that already shows the stuff they are requesting (walking pharmacy, pouches in her carryon bag, Winnie's bag, Winnie's routine, how to pack a suitcase etc) :roll:
I think if Jen said how much she enjoyed hot buttered toast someone would ask for a tutorial. I think half her viewers couldn't find their arses with both hands and the rest are just watching for the lolz.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

FLOSSY77 wrote:What they were cooking that meat in, no idea. It was thick, yellow and sizzling. :?
It looks like a shit ton of butter to me.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

My F**kin homeboy Don :rofl: :rofl:

I am still figuring out snapchat. I posted a video of a squirrel. :roll: Then I watched Nicole Guierro's. Much more interesting. I don't think I'll be in da club wipping my hair back an forth anytime soon. But I have to be cooler than Jen.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”