PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

...thanks FatShark, Snobbitch and SandalTanLines for the input in the title!

We've rebranded(LikeJen)!

Last edited by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Also, what was the "everyone likes the bees" thing? Jen pushes the busy bee thing, and therefore people suggested names with the word bee in it. But on her own, Jen does nothing to actually show herself being a "busy bee"
RETIRED MODERATOR

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Also, what was the "everyone likes the bees" thing? Jen pushes the busy bee thing, and therefore people suggested names with the word bee in it. But on her own, Jen does nothing to actually show herself being a "busy bee"
Exactly. She even said on her blog that she was, "a self described busy bee" (as in no one else describes her as that!)

In fact.. Here's her flapping her wings...

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

The Facebook debate on the definition of sharing goes on...

lateKate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lateKate »

Woohooo, Karen!! You go girl!!

room to grow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by room to grow »

Donsplain wrote:Woohooo, Karen!! You go girl!!
can you link to this?

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

room to grow wrote:
Donsplain wrote:Woohooo, Karen!! You go girl!!
can you link to this?

https://www.facebook.com/PrettyNeatLivi ... 8482741426

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

Karen :hail:

did Jen really say Pretty Neat Living Headquarters?? :?

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

That comment by Karen L is awesome and so accurate! However, I doubt Jen will read it, and if she does, it will not impact her or change her way of thinking. Jen is incapable of changing unless it somehow benefits HER.

It truly is frightening that so many find Jen inspiring. The "inspiring" Ritz crackers and Sabra humus she served at her party the other night ? The fact that she can cube cheese and make PB & J sandwiches? The fact that she has absolutely no human friends so at the age of 32 continues to purchase stuffed animals and calls them her friends? Or perhaps it is when she forbids Winnie from romping in the grass because it is a little wet from the morning dew or won't let her scratch herself?
Formerly KittyGlitter

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

This might be a weird comment, but does it seem like appliances tend to break a lot in the Ross household?

Does anyone remember how old their home is?

So far I can remember them having to quickly (i.e., not planned) replace their:

- air conditioning
- fridge
- chimney lining
- water heater
- heater

My house is 15 years old and I have not yet had to replace any of those things yet (although my fridge is on it's last leg). We do yearly maintenance on all appliances so I think that really helps extend their life.
Formerly KittyGlitter

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Athletic Calves wrote:Does anyone remember how old their home is?
Built in 2000, they purchased it in 2007
RETIRED MODERATOR

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

Athletic Calves wrote:This might be a weird comment, but does it seem like appliances tend to break a lot in the Ross household?

Does anyone remember how old their home is?

So far I can remember them having to quickly (i.e., not planned) replace their:

- air conditioning
- fridge
- chimney lining
- water heater
- heater

My house is 15 years old and I have not yet had to replace any of those things yet (although my fridge is on it's last leg). We do yearly maintenance on all appliances so I think that really helps extend their life.
Maybe Jen stressed the water heater too much with all over her mac-and--cheese eating, e-book reading baths

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

wait... packing for Italy? NOW????
POSTING SCHEDULE UPDATE | JULY 2015

I am on the road once again and this time to a place with extremely limited internet access, which means I’ve had to tweak my usual posting plan a bit for the next week or so.

Fortunately, I was able to schedule a few videos in advance, so you can expect to see those pop up on YouTube over the course of the next week. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to access and post on my blog, though, so we’ll have to see how that goes. I didn’t want to go away with no content for a whole week, though!

I hope to return to my usual posting plan when I return home at the end of next week, although it might take me a few days to catch up. I appreciate your patience! I hope you all have a great week
:)

Take care ❤︎

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Didn't she say she had footage from the Italy trip that she hasn't used?

And add the. Infamous broken oven to broken appliances in the Ross household. Lol
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

forever wrote:Joanne says
She wants SHARING. This is sharing. Stop stalking me & commenting on all my posts.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who gave Carol the permission to moderate Jen's FB page? It's fascinating to me some of these people like Carol, EEN and some woman a while ago named Underwood or something. What goes on in their heads? They love Jen so much so they have to defend her? Are they in love with Jen? What's the deal?? :scratch:

Quoted from previous thread. I actually think people like Carol, Marianne and Nicole (who seems to have disappeared lately) are way worse than EEN ever was. I don't recall EEN attacking other people for their comments the way these three women do.

Jen talked about this rebrand so much and hyped it up so much that even though she repeatedly said her actual content is not changing, people are expecting SOMETHING different at the end of all this rebrand talk. And I think the criticisms are going to fly in fast and furious now. It amazed me how even in her latest video talking (again) about the rebrand journey :barf: , she still had no idea what she really wanted out of this. She made it sound like Ipso had to read her mind on everything. In my opinion, she made Ipso look really bad...not because they really are but because they had to read her mind throughout this whole process. She also likely resisted and rejected any input they may have had about the way she and Don chose to dress for the photoshoot. I think the only thing Jen hoped to achieve out of this rebrand was the ability to control the internet. To silence all criticism. By rebranding to what she thought was the most bland and innocuous thing of them all. Just like she ended up hating the words "organized" and "housewife", so she will start to hate the word "sharing" :lol:

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

When did they go to Italy? It feels like ages ago... Wasn't that last summer?
So really nothing is changing, even worse she is using "organizational" stuff filmed for OLJ for her reblanding to PNL?

I do not understand the thought process of this woman...

BiglittlelieslikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by BiglittlelieslikeJen »

So, since Jen hasn't given us much, I thought I'd wildly speculate.

Jennifer McGuire used to be smacked pretty hard on the scrapbooking gossip sites. Most of the scrapbooking "gurus" were always called out for having a sweet online persona, but turned out to be bitchy fan-haters IRL.

I wonder if Jennifer M. saw Jen for what she was and convinced her she needed to spend all that money at Ipso. I think there was a comment about possibly Ipso being friends of Jennifer M? Just thought it was funny that Jen's reblanding might really be the result of a practical joke.

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

BiglittlelieslikeJen wrote:So, since Jen hasn't given us much, I thought I'd wildly speculate.

Jennifer McGuire used to be smacked pretty hard on the scrapbooking gossip sites. Most of the scrapbooking "gurus" were always called out for having a sweet online persona, but turned out to be bitchy fan-haters IRL.

I wonder if Jennifer M. saw Jen for what she was and convinced her she needed to spend all that money at Ipso. I think there was a comment about possibly Ipso being friends of Jennifer M? Just thought it was funny that Jen's reblanding might really be the result of a practical joke.

Haha, that would be funny. Like a new version of The Emperor's New Clothes.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Princess LushBomb wrote:Didn't she say she had footage from the Italy trip that she hasn't used?

And add the. Infamous broken oven to broken appliances in the Ross household. Lol
In her recent toiletries case review video she said she had footage of packing for Italy and asked if she should "share" it, two or three people said yes in the comments.

Saves her actually doing any work eh? Film some cheese & feet at the BBQ, sit for for 10m and ramble on your favourites, use last years footage of packing. AWeeksWorkLikeJen.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:Saves her actually doing any work eh? Film some cheese & feet at the BBQ, sit for for 10m and ramble on your favourites, use last years footage of packing. AWeeksWorkLikeJen.
50HourWorkWeekLikeJen :lol:

ETA: Remember the schedule? Pack time, me time, work time :rofl:

RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”