PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyBLANDLivng(LikeJen) Part 73

Post by FLOSSY77 »

:rofl: I'm picturing a baby boy winky pissing in her face. Sorry. Maybe I should keep that to myself. ;)

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

FLOSSY77 wrote::rofl: I'm picturing a baby boy winky pissing in her face. Sorry. Maybe I should keep that to myself. ;)
That is another thing... Is Jen seriously going to change a diaper???

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

On the work subject..we just have to make it more fair. I'm a mom. I know kids get sick. I had to cancel a vacation because of coworkers bs :roll: not kid related. A botched nose job. :rofl:
Unfair. Unfair.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

How will they want the child to address them?

For Jen:
Mumzie
Mummy
Mother

For Don:
Papa
Paw
Da

I don't see them using Mommy and Daddy, it's too normal,
unless it's "Mommy Dearest" :lol:

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

deltanu2 wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote::rofl: I'm picturing a baby boy winky pissing in her face. Sorry. Maybe I should keep that to myself. ;)
That is another thing... Is Jen seriously going to change a diaper???
She's already talking about the "Diaper Bag Walking Pharmacy" in her blog comments. Of course, she'll have to try out 500 different diaper bags, with a full video review on each. Plus new pouches for the walking pharmacy, which will also need its own series. The content possibilities are endless! :roll:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Tiffany "I Don't Care About Labels It's Just Good Stuff" D. paid $1300 for a Prada diaper bag, if I recall. I imagine we can expect similar from Jen. By similar, I mean she probably ordered one months before the stick turned yay.

sunandsky
Learner
Learner

Post by sunandsky »

Imagine when she treats the baby how she treats Winnie during the monthly updates... positioning the baby perfectly behind her and the baby starts rolling around (hopefully not off the bed)... "Stay right there... noooo don't roll over there. There. Stay there. UUUGGGGHHHH DO YOU REALLY NEED A DIAPER CHANGE RIGHT NOW?????"

BUSYNOT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BUSYNOT »

They will 100% be moving in the next two years.
No way all the stuff she buys for the new addition will fit in their already cluttered home.
Not to mention she will need a nanny suite for the live in nanny they will for sure be getting.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She's been surprisingly silent yesterday evening and today. No "Goodbye, Chicago - Hello, New York!" plane pic? No check in pic or hotel room swag pic? No pics of her dining alone at some NYC five-star place? So unlike her.

Ihateeveryone
Learner
Learner

Post by Ihateeveryone »

Selfishly I hope it's a girl because the hauls will be so much more entertaining, but for the child's sake I hope it's a boy. I bet you anything Jen is hoping for a girl and Don is hoping for a boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuckyMe
Informer
Informer

Post by LuckyMe »

BUSYNOT wrote:They will 100% be moving in the next two years.
No way all the stuff she buys for the new addition will fit in their already cluttered home.
Not to mention she will need a nanny suite for the live in nanny they will for sure be getting.
I agree. But will they move away from their neighborhood or will they stick to another McMansion close by?

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

I don't think they can afford to move. I think the old girl is stuck where she is. Otherwise they would be moving now.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

I don't have kids so correct me if I'm wrong but don't girls mature faster and therefore learn to walk, talk, potty train, etc easier/faster? If this is the case then it would probably be better for them to have a girl for the pure fact that Jen will freak out if her child isn't developing skills as fast as she would expect.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:She's been surprisingly silent yesterday evening and today. No "Goodbye, Chicago - Hello, New York!" plane pic? No check in pic or hotel room swag pic? No pics of her dining alone at some NYC five-star place? So unlike her.
Strange, But I feel this is much more her crowd. They are dressed pretty casual, etc.
Maybe someone even recognized her and is hanging out with her

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/blogher15/

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I wonder if she regrets telling everyone where she will be, alone, and is now keeping quiet. Some of the fans already asked to meet her and were shut down. I wouldn't put it beneath some to accidentally bump into her or follow her around the city.

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:I don't have kids so correct me if I'm wrong but don't girls mature faster and therefore learn to walk, talk, potty train, etc easier/faster? If this is the case then it would probably be better for them to have a girl for the pure fact that Jen will freak out if her child isn't developing skills as fast as she would expect.
In my experience girls are easier when they are younger and then boys get easier as they get older. My experience at least.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Ugh I hate talking about babies and mommyhood and everything that goes with it :bang: :zz: But this is what it's gonna be...a new era where all she talks about and shows will be baby related. She has nothing else going for her...hence why all we were getting lately was about weather and/or food and Winnie.

I didn't watch her video about her alleged fertility struggle :roll: but it sounds like she committed to drinking those weird herbs for no real reason? She went into it with some bizarre mindset that she would have trouble conceiving? Am I wrong?

I've always wished to see her get a harsh dose of reality. And this will most certainly be it but I hate that it will be at the expense of a child.

I'm with HDOC...I doubt they can afford to move.

I find the timing of all this incredibly strange. She re-brands and we saw in that trademark application or whatever it was that she had included pregnancy content. And lo and behold not two weeks after rebranding, she announces her pregnancy. She couldn't have planned that better if she tried. And any criticism about the rebrand will likely die down in the wake of this news. The whole thing seems so....planned.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

Holidaydressofchoice wrote:
Tilzeladas15 wrote:I don't have kids so correct me if I'm wrong but don't girls mature faster and therefore learn to walk, talk, potty train, etc easier/faster? If this is the case then it would probably be better for them to have a girl for the pure fact that Jen will freak out if her child isn't developing skills as fast as she would expect.
In my experience girls are easier when they are younger and then boys get easier as they get older. My experience at least.
Yeah I can definitely see that... Omg imagine Jen having to deal with a girl going through puberty :rofl: :rofl:

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

fiercelyprivate wrote:Ugh I hate talking about babies and mommyhood and everything that goes with it :bang: :zz: But this is what it's gonna be...a new era where all she talks about and shows will be baby related. She has nothing else going for her...hence why all we were getting lately was about weather and/or food and Winnie.

I didn't watch her video about her alleged fertility struggle :roll: but it sounds like she committed to drinking those weird herbs for no real reason? She went into it with some bizarre mindset that she would have trouble conceiving? Am I wrong?

I've always wished to see her get a harsh dose of reality. And this will most certainly be it but I hate that it will be at the expense of a child.

I'm with HDOC...I doubt they can afford to move.

I find the timing of all this incredibly strange. She re-brands and we saw in that trademark application or whatever it was that she had included pregnancy content. And lo and behold not two weeks after rebranding, she announces her pregnancy. She couldn't have planned that better if she tried. And any criticism about the rebrand will likely die down in the wake of this news. The whole thing seems so....planned.
Yep - she "knew" she would have trouble conceiving, so she decided to drink the herbs for a year to "prepare." During this year, she "knows" that she had multiple eggs that were fertilized and did not implant, because she could somehow "feel," this microscopic happening in her body. Also, her Chinese Herbalist Acupuncturist could "see" the fertilized/non-implanted eggs by looking at her tongue. After a year of herbs, she saw a REAL doctor, who found polyps on her uterus, which she had removed months later, because she didn't care enough to postpone or shorten the Utah trip. The month after the polyps were removed, she was pregnant.

And now people are saying things in her comments like "I know what you've been through! I've been trying to conceive for ten years!" Despite the fact that her "struggle" was only Jen's refusal to see a real doctor and her delay in scheduling the surgery.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”