ShoppingLikeJenions

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ShoppingLikeJenions

Post by organizedPhlegm »

OK Ladies! Show us yer stuff! (ok, not yours exactly, but the wacky things you find while shopping that if you were a jenion, you would ship it to her PO box by priority mail) :P

Found at TJMAXX -- an owl icebag for those sensitive shins/athletic calves. Excellent for icing down after an extra long tone it up session.

... AND ... this lovely salt and pepper shaker set for the craftice, just in case don fails to season the chilled grease, er um well, you know what i mean correctly.

i found these months ago and thought of guess who. uggg, i cannot even take a stroll through TJMAXX without being reminded of that whole freak show.
thank you jeebus for this orla kiley walking pharmacy, or i'd be disorganized phlegm

Meh2015
Lurker
Lurker

Re: ShoppingLikeJenions

Post by Meh2015 »

I can imagine the cooing and cutesy verbal diarrhea if these things were sent to her :roll:

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

The owl ice bag is hysterical. So appropriate, for so many reasons. This thread is spectacularly spectacular. The word Jenions is amazing. At first I was not comprehending it because my mind kept going to onions, not minions. When it dawned on me what you meant I laughed like a loon. Very excited for the future of this thread.

BritishLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by BritishLikeJen »

I used to walk past an Emma Bridgewater store every day and would always think of the Jenions (I agree, best word ever!) rushing to spend £20 (about $30) + shipping on a mug for her. Because she really really needs another one.

It's these style if you're not familiar with the brand name. Like her "Big Love" mug...

There's also this knock off version that is oh so appropriate...

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

hahahah -- busy bee mug, baby!!! thank you sooooo much for the photos. i think this could be the start of something fun!
thank you jeebus for this orla kiley walking pharmacy, or i'd be disorganized phlegm

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I'm on this!! Next time I'm out and about, I hope to have something to contribute to this thread :lol:

When I first saw "jenions", my mind kept going to BUNIONS!! :rofl:

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

oh no, that would be 'junions' of course! ;)

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

Because Jen loves stickers. And documenting poop:

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

I was in Home Goods - you know, Jen's favorite store - during the summer and I did buy an owl dip bowl and spreader. It was just $5 and really cute, and I do like owls. Not on the level that Jen does!

Found a picture of what it looks like! https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ ... e=blfnt_f2

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

oh dang it, rory, i wish i had known. it looks like the salt & pepper shakes i found would match that perfectly. i would have sent it to you. sadly, the photo was taken several months ago and the item was on the super-discount TJMaxx clearance rack. we all know these things have feelings. i hope your owl does not feel too lonely :(

BritishLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by BritishLikeJen »

Saw this today. Fingers crossed a British Jenion actually sends her this, would love to see the reaction!

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

ok i admit, i have that ice bag in another pattern, and it was nice as hell when i had that huge hematoma on my leg after falling on a metal grate last year. Dust sticks to it like glue though, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I see a bunch of stupid shit on pinterest that jen would probaby love. i have a board that is devoted to things that are bad, and most are up jen's alley:

Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

hahah so you're Larry Appleton. I loved that show..too bad they don't show it in reruns. I had found that board before you had mentioned it.!
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

yorksgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by yorksgirl »

I have signed up just because your threads on jen have been a long time procrastination tool, so thanks :)

Also there's been a plethora of Bee related things on sale in the UK this spring, and I saw this sign and burst out laughing as I could sooo see it being something Jen would be sent

BritishLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by BritishLikeJen »

:rofl: I'm almost tempted to pick that up and send it myself! What an amazing reaction that would get.

organizedPhlegm
Informer
Informer

i did not get a photo of this, so words will have to suffice.

found at TJMAXX -- a cardboard toddler book for easter with a yellow fuzzy chick on the cover. it was called 'my little chick'. i could not help but think of jen and her 'chick lit'/baby book affliction. :)

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

organizedPhlegm wrote:i did not get a photo of this, so words will have to suffice.

found at TJMAXX -- a cardboard toddler book for easter with a yellow fuzzy chick on the cover. it was called 'my little chick'. i could not help but think of jen and her 'chick lit'/baby book affliction. :)
I love TJ Maxx! It's under the same corporate umbrella as Home Goods, aka Jen's favorite store. ;) I wonder if any minion will send her a Home Goods gift card? :rofl:

yorksgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by yorksgirl »

BritishLikeJen wrote::rofl: I'm almost tempted to pick that up and send it myself! What an amazing reaction that would get.
It's from Wilkos ;)

yorksgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by yorksgirl »

Rory0425 wrote:
organizedPhlegm wrote:i did not get a photo of this, so words will have to suffice.

I love TJ Maxx! It's under the same corporate umbrella as Home Goods, aka Jen's favorite store. ;) I wonder if any minion will send her a Home Goods gift card? :rofl:
Just think if Minions did start to send gift cards, she'd probably make sure they have their own pouch

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Princess LushBomb wrote:hahah so you're Larry Appleton. I loved that show..too bad they don't show it in reruns. I had found that board before you had mentioned it.!
I am Cooousin Larry, always.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”